Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If its over for him, it never began for you

BRcell

BRcell

Recruit
★★

Really, are things so fucked up in USA?

Im from Brazil and the reality here is SO MUCH different. This guy would be easily on top 2% percentile in the right cities. Im talking hundreds and hundreds of matches.
Cannot believe that things are so hard outside here.

Yes, it's fucking crazy hard here in Cuckmerica.

The comments are cancer. Someone unironically did the whole "doing _____ in the current year" bullshit. God I hope everyone who uses reddit drops dead.

If you guys try Tinder with a 4.5 profile (if white and foreigner it can be even lower) in a northern city like belem or rio branco (cities inside amazon forest) you would get matches. For real.

If you guys try Tinder with a 4.5 profile (if white and foreigner it can be even lower) in a northern city like belem or rio branco (cities inside amazon forest) you would get matches. For real.

just move to a foreign country theory

it is because the neocohens and the lib left keep cucking to jews who create businesses that exploit vanity.
we don't need capitalism here nor liberty here anymore. its run its course.

Last edited:

The guy was mogged on reddit (in what world a guy like this is mogged by his looks??) and deleted the post. So im posting a screenshot just to be sure you can still see his profile

Are you from Acre?

He should’ve worked out more than his biceps he looks ridiculous. Looks like Popeyes the sailor.:feelskek:
E95BFF5A DE76 41EA BA73 58CF13385D48

View attachment 55538

The guy was mogged on reddit (in what world a guy like this is mogged by his looks??) and deleted the post. So im posting a screenshot just to be sure you can still see his profile

Are you from Acre?

Nope. But run some experiments there. Are you?
Northern girls are the less pickiest of Brazil.(or even the world). Already tried rest of SA and SEA.

View attachment 55538

this is brutal. As if I already didn´t have any motivation to lift this just demotivates me even more.

It seems like body doesn´t matter at all and it really is all about the face.

it is because the neocohens and the lib left keep cucking to jews who create businesses that exploit vanity.
we don't need capitalism here nor liberty here anymore. its run its course.
Can you relate capitalism to our status as incels nowadays?
Would communism be a game changer?

They called this guy ugly on there, wtf.
Look at those pics', he has a good body, face isn't bad, he's holding a duckling for awwww you're sympathetic & is doing action type stuff in travel looking places.

Nope. But run some experiments there. Are you?
Northern girls are the less pickiest of Brazil.(or even the world). Already tried rest of SA and SEA.

I'm from the center of Minas Gerais.

I imagine this from the North.

My beat friend migrated to the US and regrets it now lol fuck you stinky kuffars for ruining my future virgin waifu

I'm from the center of Minas Gerais.

I imagine this from the North.

Have some friends from the north and run some experiments. Looks like it’s for real. The difference between developed countries and Minas/sao Paulo is the same difference between São Paulo and north Brazil

Have a friend with 160cm (5”3), regular face and ethnic (but light skin) and he (although not exactly a slayer) had frequent sex while was leaving there. And was a incel in sp

Last edited:
Nothing more embarrassing than a ugly person who thinks they’re “sexy.” Get a fucking mask and put a god dammit shirt on!

one of the comments. Brutal.

It's his toxic personality. He is a fucking white male NRA member that hates women and minorities and wants to shoot them.

He would do well in Brazil. Your face is not that kind of thing.

View attachment 55538

JFL@ gymcels, if he had bones foids would ask to touch his muscles

That guy is easily above average to my eyes and deserves many matches,what the hell is wrong with you fakecels? Fuck off to lookism already.

"High school girls like Chad, everyone else likes an interesting guy"

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Blue pill overdose

He's average. The muscles helped, good eyes, a little strange nose.

Yeah I'd say facially he's probably a bit below average, but nowehere near as ugly as they are making him out to be.

just be chad theory
I don't really understand how he can go 3 weeks w no matches. Probably trolling

Realistically there's not much wrong with him. Maybe we should just chalk this one up to it being 2018 at the height of feminism and #metoo? I have no other explanation.

I used pretty good pics and I get no matches either here in germany.
it's over
also i can't see the pics on the post

I don't really understand how he can go 3 weeks w no matches. Probably trolling

Yeah srs. I bet he'd slay in a rural area though tbh. When I go up to help my uncles in a rural town, all it is is drinking, dirtbikes and hunting clothes like this guy.

Utter bullshit... he didn't go 3 weeks without a tinder match.
hes clearly just seeking attention from utter swap life that are people on reddit...

Sub8 meme is REAL

The 80\20 rule isn't even an 80\20 rule anymore. It's become more of a 90\10 rule.

hes clearly just seeking attention from utter swap life that are people on reddit...

Tinder has allowed women to be as selective as they want. Soon the foids will become so hyperselective that even the normies will start taking notice of it.

I fully believe him.

For reference this guy only gets 4-8 matches on average out of 50 swipes in my area.

img_0597.jpeg

IMG_20151103_224228_edit.png

He even tried thugmaxxing with the assault rifle

The 80\20 rule isn't even an 80\20 rule anymore. It's become more of a 90\10 rule.

Tinder has allowed women to be as selective as they want. Soon the foids will become so hyperselective that even the normies will start taking notice of it.
It dosent matter how hyperselective women are, I know plenty of guys genetically inferior to him who have plenty of luck on Tinder. he just wants attention, its really simple. fakecel if there ever was one.

Can you relate capitalism to our status as incels nowadays?
Would communism be a game changer?

nationalist communism would. a) trad values promoted b) no one could get rich because the state would own everything.

I fully believe him.

For reference this guy only gets 4-8 matches on average out of 50 swipes in my area.

img_0597.jpeg

IMG_20151103_224228_edit.png
Again.. Bullshit.
Like seriously, We as a group go through a living hell and threads like this just cheapen and normalise our experience.

Last edited:
It dosent matter how hyperselective women are, I know plenty of guys genetically inferior to him who have plenty of luck on Tinder. he just wants attention, its really simple. fakecel if there ever was one.

Location matters because not every place is on the same spot of degeneracy as of yet. In the past guys like him would have slayed on tinder, but now he does not. Soon the rest of the world will be the same.

Face-wise he looks like a 5/10 or 6/10, and girls value face and height way more than muscle. So yeah, I can see why he is struggling. To consistently get women on Tinder, you have to be 8 or above (Chad territory). Even Chadlites struggle, let alone normies like above. Remember less than 20% of men are having sex with 80% of women on Tinder, it's the 20/80 rule in full effect, women's hypergamy let loose.

View attachment 55538

He is trolling or something. His "need muchos amigos please" sound stupid and,perhaps,for that didnt get matches. Girl should thought he was trolling.

You are brazilian,right? How are womens in your country?? Chileans mens say that are polite and dont reject you so quickly like in chile.

Is that true??

Location matters because not every place is on the same spot of degeneracy as of yet. In the past guys like him would have slayed on tinder, but now he does not. Soon the rest of the world will be the same.

Trad countries are even more unforgiving to incels...