Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If it was possible, a brain transplant is something I would choose over better looks

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
Looks will help sluts on tinder be attracted to you but if you're an incel, waking up as a tall chad won't change your life other than being able to get sex with random party whores. You won't be able to fall in love and enjoy a relationship like a real normie man or chad will because you'll still have trauma of being picked on for no reason and being a kissless virgin until 20 or older, you won't be free of blood boiling memories, you will always remember being left out in school and your mind will still be a mess full of incel stuff and other non-NT stuff.

If I had the choice of having my looks change into a chad/gigachad, or continuing to have my height and looks level but with my brain altered to be the mind of a NT sexhaver normie with a stress-free and anger-free mind, I would always choose the second one.

Last edited:
If I had the choice of having my looks change into a chad/gigachad, or continuing to have my height and looks level but with my brain altered to be the mind of a NT sexhaver normie with a stress-free and anger-free mind, I would always choose the second one.
Sounds like you are a fakecel

Nigger that is what I want, I want to wake up in 6`7 chad body. Females constantly lusting over me, my oneitis practically fawning over me. I would make new experiences, new memories. But it'll never happen unfortunately

We need to have high IQ transcendental empathetic brains to reach the ideal state of humanity

If I were to wake up a chad I'd probably use and reject my oneitis in the most brutal way possible
Why reject? You could literally do the most unspeakable things to her then after pumping you just dump

Nigger that is what I want, I want to wake up in 6`7 chad body. Females constantly lusting over me, my oneitis practically fawning over me. I would make new experiences, new memories. But it'll never happen unfortunately
Same, it would fix all my problems in life

I am thinking about making a manga on this. 5'2 balding curry janitor gets bullied, turned down for promotion, rejected by women, called names, etc, all his life. Then he gets into a car accident and the only way to save him is a brain transplant into a different body. He wakes up a tall chad with blonde hair. Then he knocks out his bullies, slams his oneitis, then dumps her and fucks a bunch of stacies. Finally becomes a CEO after reapplying for his company under a different name and getting promoted to CEO within a month.

I am thinking about making a manga on this. 5'2 balding curry janitor gets bullied, turned down for promotion, rejected by women, called names, etc, all his life. Then he gets into a car accident and the only way to save him is a brain transplant into a different body. He wakes up a tall chad with blonde hair. Then he knocks out his bullies, slams his oneitis, then dumps her and fucks a bunch of stacies. Finally becomes a CEO after reapplying for his company under a different name and getting promoted to CEO within a month.
That would be real life kek. But isn't lookism similar? But if you do please let met know. I would love to read it

Great idea
That would be real life kek. But isn't lookism similar? But if you do please let met know. I would love to read it
It is almost the same, but you can gather a larger audience if it were based on a 5'2'' balding curry janitor that finesses his way through life's challenges rather than just a plain ugly short guy who screws over his bullies in High School, just by changing the character and plot alone will give it so much attention despite a copy

A brain with a way above-average IQ is the best way.

Firefox 64APoWgSU1