Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I were in high school again I would clubmaxx and jestermaxx

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
There are clear opportunities if you're still in school which many of you are. In particular there are special classes and clubs you can take.

Since middle school I was in band. While I was a loser overall, in band the atmosphere was much different, it was kind of accepted to be a loser. It was the only place I managed to make friends, or acquaintances at least. There were a few girls who were friendly to me because we had been together in band for so long. There was one girl in particular, a tall stocky yet pretty blonde girl, who would do things like teasingly rub my leg or spill her spit on me. She wasn't really into me, that's how she was with everyone, but it goes to show how open some girls were with me.

However before high school I wanted to quit band. Main reason being that I hated the director, who was some bitch who directed horribly and picked lame songs, also I didn't like my instrument that much (I was the only baritone sax). Though I also joined the jazz club for 2 years where I played bass guitar, which was a lot funner as the director was a cool guy and we went to play at lots of events, so I kind of felt like a rock star.

Near the end of the year, we tried out marching with the high schoolers who were in marching band. There was this one older girl who sat next to me and talked to me. I told her I was planning to quit band when I entered freshman year. She tried really hard to convince me not to. She even told me that I would get sex if I stayed in band. I could've believe it, my face turned run as a tomato and I accused her of messing with me. But she said it was true, that just about everyone has sex in band, especially when going to the summer camp. She again told me not to quit, and even gave me her number.

I may sound like a fakecel here, and perhaps I was nearcel at that point (after all I wasn't balding yet), but bear in mind there were ugly guys, like one guy I knew well who had the same kind of horseface with a big nose like me, who were treated the same way. In high school, after I quit, I would always see him hanging out with girls from band, and at some point he even got a girlfriend from it. And he was pretty boring and autistic too.

The guys who jestermaxxed did even better. I even did it somewhat, I would often make people laugh at me with self-deprecating humor and such, which made them be more friendly to me. While I was a cold autist who no one spoke to in other classes, in band I felt at home. If I had remained, especially if I had joined the other band clubs (where I could play my guitar at all kinds of shows), and gone to the summer camps, then frankly I doubt I would still be a virgin today. At least I would have some fond memories to look back on. Also I forgot, in freshman year the bitch director I was used to got replaced with the cool guy from jazz band!! FUCK

Instead, I wasted away my high school years studymaxxing, which proved to be an utterly worthless endeavor, as I became too depressed to do well in college. I didn't join any clubs, just went home to play video games (which I no longer can enjoy), and go on sites like 4chan to lament being a lonely virgin, just like you youngfags do on here. And the few friends I had from outside of band I rarely talked to throughout high school, by senior year they all left me behind, I was a complete loner outcast.

It could have been so much better. I probably wouldn't be such a bitter, depressed person if I had all those experiences. It legit makes me want to rope thinking about it. I see myself in many of you youngcels here. I know most of you are not trvecels, you have a chance to make it, so you have to decide carefully what the right path to take is.

TLDR; if you're still a high school babby, join some fucking clubs, especially band or choir, it's the best shot you're ever going to have.

Last edited:
what about a 2.5/10 or 2/10 man? what's the best rooute for him?

what abolut a 4'11'' guy? "TRY IN HIGH SCHOOL"?

I would clubmaxx if I had the chance too, I could make friends and probably find a gf. I did Jestermaxxing, and I very much regret it, no ever takes you seriously from doing that.

what about a 2.5/10 or 2/10 man? what's the best rooute for him?
what abolut a 4'11'' guy? "TRY IN HIGH SCHOOL"?
That's trucel tier. IDK if there were any guys that bad I saw in band. There was one guy who was probably 3/10, he was real short with goofy ass face. He was peak jestermaxxing, and one time he talked about having sex at a party.

Social reinforcement would have gotten you invited to parties where you could have tried alcohol with everyone else and be the normie you wanted to be for some reason but they never took you in because of your looks not your personality.

@willystroker band friends never cared for him like he did and they left ya behind because they wanted to talk about you in memory

I would clubmaxx if I had the chance too, I could make friends and probably find a gf. I did Jestermaxxing, and I very much regret it, no ever takes you seriously from doing that.
Why don't you have the chance? Going to online school or something? The whole pandemic definitely messed up this route for a lot of you, but everything should be mostly back to normal now.

That's trucel tier. IDK if there were any guys that bad I saw in band. There was one guy who was probably 3/10, he was real short with goofy ass face. He was peak jestermaxxing, and one time he talked about having sex at a party.

what do you think about him??

can they clubmaxx?

Attachments

• 34 (1).jpg
    34 (1).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 48
There are clear opportunities if you're still in school which many of you are. In particular there are special classes and clubs you can take.

Since middle school I was in band. While I was a loser overall, in band the atmosphere was much different, it was kind of accepted to be a loser. It was the only place I managed to make friends, or acquaintances at least. There were a few girls who were friendly to me because we had been together in band for so long. There was one girl in particular, a tall stocky yet pretty blonde girl, who would do things like teasingly rub my leg or spill her spit on me. She wasn't really into me, that's how she was with everyone, but it goes to show how open some girls were with me.

However before high school I wanted to quit band. Main reason being that I hated the director, who was some bitch who directed horribly and picked lame songs, also I didn't like my instrument that much (I was the only baritone sax). Though I also joined the jazz club for 2 years where I played bass guitar, which was a lot funner as the director was a cool guy and we went to play at lots of events, so I kind of felt like a rock star.

Near the end of the year, we tried out marching with the high schoolers who were in marching band. There was this one older girl who sat next to me and talked to me. I told her I was planning to quit band when I entered freshman year. She tried really hard to convince me not to. She even told me that I would get sex if I stayed in band. I could've believe it, my face turned run as a tomato and I accused her of messing with me. But she said it was true, that just about everyone has sex in band, especially when going to the summer camp. She again told me not to quit, and even gave me her number.

I may sound like a fakecel here, and perhaps I was nearcel at that point (after all I wasn't balding yet), but bear in mind there were ugly guys, like one guy I knew well who had the same kind of horseface with a big nose like me, who were treated the same way. In high school, after I quit, I would always see him hanging out with girls from band, and at some point he even got a girlfriend from it. And he was pretty boring and autistic too.

The guys who jestermaxxed did even better. I even did it somewhat, I would often make people laugh at me with self-deprecating humor and such, which made them be more friendly to me. While I was a cold autist who no one spoke to in other classes, in band I felt at home. If I had remained, especially if I had joined the other band clubs (where I could play my guitar at all kinds of shows), and gone to the summer camps, then frankly I doubt I would still be a virgin today. At least I would have some fond memories to look back on. Also I forgot, in freshman year the bitch director I was used to got replaced with the cool guy from jazz band!! FUCK

Instead, I wasted away my high school years studymaxxing, which proved to be an utterly worthless endeavor, as I became too depressed to do well in college. I didn't join any clubs, just went home to play video games (which I no longer can enjoy), and go on sites like 4chan to lament being a lonely virgin, just like you youngfags do on here. And the few friends I had from outside of band I rarely talked to throughout high school, by senior year they all left me behind, I was a complete loner outcast.

It could have been so much better. I probably wouldn't be such a bitter, depressed person if I had all those experiences. It legit makes me want to rope thinking about it. I see myself in many of you youngcels here. I know most of you are not trvecels, you have a chance to make it, so you have to decide carefully what the right path to take is.

TLDR; if you're still a high school babby, join some fucking clubs, especially band or choir, it's the best shot you're ever going to have.
can a 5'2'' guy try this, faggot??

Social reinforcement would have gotten you invited to parties where you could have tried alcohol with everyone else and be the normie you wanted to be for some reason but they never took you in because of your looks not your personality.

@willystroker band friends never cared for him like he did and they left ya behind because they wanted to talk about you in memory

Dude I said I dropped out of band in my freshman year. People were not drinking at parties when we were 14 lol.

Yes the guy I referred to was around that height. He was white though, pretty much everyone was, so IDK about deathnics.
what about me?
a 2.5/10 turecel?

Why don't you have the chance? Going to online school or something? The whole pandemic definitely messed up this route for a lot of you, but everything should be mostly back to normal now.
I'm out of Highschool, I'm in college now.

I'm out of Highschool, I'm in college now.
That makes sense. There are still clubs in college but it's not the same. You should still join one to give it a try, but it will require much extra effort.

I doubt he had a large dick and it's cope anyway. Getting a girl to even see your willy is the real struggle.

Honestly, rope :feelsrope:or join an incel militia :lasereyes:
what about above4? can they still betabuxx if virgin post 22 ? (if they failed socializing in HS and college due to reasons like it being too competitive )

what about above4? can they still betabuxx?
I told you before betabuxx is a huge cope. Woman make their own money now, often MORE than most men! Where's that thread that explains this, how women actually focus on their career to avoid being stuck with a betabux husband.

I told you before betabuxx is a huge cope. Woman make their own money now, often MORE than most men! Where's that thread that explains this, how women actually focus on their career to avoid being stuck with a betabux husband.
if they are skilled in studying can above4 still betabuxx? let's say you are being bullied because everyone is a chad around you, and you are around 4/10, do you have hope if you graduated college a virgin?

Fucking rich privileged suburban kid friendhaver has to humble brag about all his missed opportunities to ascend in Highschool because of muh depression. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Ban all NTs and richfags. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
Dude I said I dropped out of band in my freshman year. People were not drinking at parties when we were 14 lol.
I didn’t give an age or grade and you was left in the dust by senior year you wasn’t taken into the group. They didn’t accept you for you
Fucking rich privileged suburban friendhaver has to humble brag about all his missed opportunities to ascend in Highschool because of muh depression. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

he didn’t have real friends he got left in the dust don’t be mad at him he had to humiliate himself in jokes to keep them around

Fucking rich privileged suburban friendhaver has to humble brag about all his missed opportunities to ascend in Highschool because of muh depression. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Richfag how? It was the school for kids from working class parents. The high school was literally an old bowling alley shoehorned into being a school. We didn't even have a gym. And I was not NT at all.

didn’t give an age or grade and you was left in the dust by senior year you wasn’t taken into the group. They didn’t accept you for you
I should've better stated, those were my friends I hadn't known from band, whom I had known for a long time. Mainly they found other friend groups because I didn't keep in touch with them well. Point being that in a club you have a common activity to bond with people. If you just sit on your phone or computer all day without bonding, no shit you won't get invited to parties.

could would should.

could would should.
True it's all in the past. It's my destiny to die a virgin full of regret. I just wanted to warn youngcels here.

Can’t relate. Not at all

Can’t relate. Not at all
If you never joined band or similar of course you can't. I know some of you live in some slum in a third world shithole so can't do this. But if you have the chance and pass it up, it's very foolish.

I would probably just studymaxx properly and remove all external distractions. I lost my way in the last 2 years of education and I paid the price, which is partly why I am here now.
I studymaxxed. That's the problem. It doesn't yield anything aside from muh career, muh STEM degree. Look how many STEM students who focused on studying are incels. Whereas the ones who messed around in school, focused on clubs and having fun, are rarely incel. And because they have a good social life they've more motivation to focus on their career anyway. And more likely to become a manager than some STEM wageslave.

Fucking rich privileged suburban kid friendhaver has to humble brag about all his missed opportunities to ascend in Highschool because of muh depression. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

He Mogs me hard. My family would have been too poor for me to even go to band. Also fucking school was over an hour away, further cucking me of chances of ever doing that. Also we have the muzzie parents which at least in my case still had me brainwashed back then to not for anything "Haram". Further cucking me of a NT future.
Can’t relate. Not at all
:yes::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:

He Mogs me hard. My family would have been too poor for me to even go to band. Also fucking school was over an hour away, further cucking me of chances of ever doing that. Also we have the muzzie parents which at least in my case still had me brainwashed back then to not for anything "Haram". Further cucking me of a NT future.

:yes::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:
too ugly for that
my teeth is legit defomred

I get your point. I was more a humanities student, so I would have gone down the Law route - I'm sure both STEM and Law are quite draining and time consuming nevertheless. I was the type of student who always did homework, got close to top grades. A respectable student. But I burnt out in the most crucial point (exam period) and I ended up not revising. It pissed me off as, like you said, the students who messed around and took it easy throughout their education then put their heads down and began to study, whereas I - the one who was serious from the start - fell off and burnt out, turning to the gym to cope.

Had to then repeat the year, but then Covid happened and exams were cancelled and I was given predicted grades in replace of actually doing the tests (all B's, would have achieved A's if I had actually undergone the exams). I was knocked off the the treadmill and now, 4 years later, I am still a NEET and have little motivation to pick up where I left off. I'm not doing Law, fuck that - was thinking of going down the Accounting route but not sure if it would be wise to have a finance job when my strength is in the Humanities. I never really cared about women that much prior to NEETdom but the past 4 years have left me with a lot of time to think about my situation and my experiences. I can easily cope with money and a job, as I did when I was in education.
That sucks. Law school isn't worth it anyway. If you're into the humanities I think you should find some job just to pay the bills, better if it's remote, and focus on studying in your spare time. That's what I've been doing pretty much. It give some purpose to life.

:no:

Silly grey, foids already live life on easy-mode, now you want to jestermaxx and clubmaxx for them also. :soy:

was way too mentalcel back then

If I could go back to high school I’d be in the same position as now. I tried so hard in high school, approached, tried sports, tried to be funny, changed my style, even changed the way I talked, absolutely nothing. Like I always say, there’s this idea that all black men have to follow and if u don’t follow it then it’s OVER FOR U. Black women will avoid u like the plague but other races will be confused they’d think “wtf this guy doesn’t act like a black guy, what is he?”. Then you’d be back to the beginning, alone.

I would pretend to be retarted so foids would have to Be nice to me if I touched them

Jestermaxxing is pathetic

Going to clubs alone is even worse than not going at all.

Instead of imagining foids orbiting around chads, you'll see it for real, which is even more ragefuel/suifuel.

Fuck high school, why do anything there.

Cope, our high school fate is determined in the womb. There is nothing anyone of us could've done differently to have had a better life in high school :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Last edited:
Cope, our high school fate is determined in the womb. There is nothing anyone of us could've done differently do have a better life in high school :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsrope::feelsrope:.
True. Although I think some of us had a chance in high school, clearly we were too autistic to make use of it. I just hoped some youngcels would learn from my example.

True. Although I think some of us had a chance in high school, clearly we were too autistic to make use of it. I just hoped some youngcels would learn from my example.
Idk maybe there are potential-wastecucks out there, I just know that I wasn't one of them :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I was in music ensembles all 4 years of high school and college, still got 0 pussy