Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I were in high school again I would clubmaxx and jestermaxx

I'm already in only non-sport club in my school, there is only one landwhale foid who shows from time to time and doesn't speak

There are clear opportunities if you're still in school which many of you are. In particular there are special classes and clubs you can take.

Since middle school I was in band. While I was a loser overall, in band the atmosphere was much different, it was kind of accepted to be a loser. It was the only place I managed to make friends, or acquaintances at least. There were a few girls who were friendly to me because we had been together in band for so long. There was one girl in particular, a tall stocky yet pretty blonde girl, who would do things like teasingly rub my leg or spill her spit on me. She wasn't really into me, that's how she was with everyone, but it goes to show how open some girls were with me.

However before high school I wanted to quit band. Main reason being that I hated the director, who was some bitch who directed horribly and picked lame songs, also I didn't like my instrument that much (I was the only baritone sax). Though I also joined the jazz club for 2 years where I played bass guitar, which was a lot funner as the director was a cool guy and we went to play at lots of events, so I kind of felt like a rock star.

Near the end of the year, we tried out marching with the high schoolers who were in marching band. There was this one older girl who sat next to me and talked to me. I told her I was planning to quit band when I entered freshman year. She tried really hard to convince me not to. She even told me that I would get sex if I stayed in band. I could've believe it, my face turned run as a tomato and I accused her of messing with me. But she said it was true, that just about everyone has sex in band, especially when going to the summer camp. She again told me not to quit, and even gave me her number.

I may sound like a fakecel here, and perhaps I was nearcel at that point (after all I wasn't balding yet), but bear in mind there were ugly guys, like one guy I knew well who had the same kind of horseface with a big nose like me, who were treated the same way. In high school, after I quit, I would always see him hanging out with girls from band, and at some point he even got a girlfriend from it. And he was pretty boring and autistic too.

The guys who jestermaxxed did even better. I even did it somewhat, I would often make people laugh at me with self-deprecating humor and such, which made them be more friendly to me. While I was a cold autist who no one spoke to in other classes, in band I felt at home. If I had remained, especially if I had joined the other band clubs (where I could play my guitar at all kinds of shows), and gone to the summer camps, then frankly I doubt I would still be a virgin today. At least I would have some fond memories to look back on. Also I forgot, in freshman year the bitch director I was used to got replaced with the cool guy from jazz band!! FUCK

Instead, I wasted away my high school years studymaxxing, which proved to be an utterly worthless endeavor, as I became too depressed to do well in college. I didn't join any clubs, just went home to play video games (which I no longer can enjoy), and go on sites like 4chan to lament being a lonely virgin, just like you youngfags do on here. And the few friends I had from outside of band I rarely talked to throughout high school, by senior year they all left me behind, I was a complete loner outcast.

It could have been so much better. I probably wouldn't be such a bitter, depressed person if I had all those experiences. It legit makes me want to rope thinking about it. I see myself in many of you youngcels here. I know most of you are not trvecels, you have a chance to make it, so you have to decide carefully what the right path to take is.

TLDR; if you're still a high school babby, join some fucking clubs, especially band or choir, it's the best shot you're ever going to have.
Maybe joining clubs, teams, organizations, etc can be a good way to gain interesting hobbies or skills, or socialmaxx. But I did join a lot of those when I was in middle school, and high school, and in university. Yet it didn't change shit. I am still an incel, and joining some group wasn't going to change that, and it never will.

Don't torment yourself thinking of what could have been. You already tried and got results, even if they're not ones you wanted. It was always already over, it never even began.