Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If I were a foid, I'd kill myself instantly + Society needs war

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
As I once explained with more details (sorry no time to link), I respect a lot all women who end up killing themselves.

CUZ YOU KNOW WHAT? Not everything in life is about being the center of the universe for others. They can get all the money they want, all sex they want, but they will always be PHYSICALLY WEAK USELESS PIECE OF HUMANS.

No matter how much steroids a women use, besides for legs (arguably), they will always end up with the same amount of upper body strength that a truecel has.

Imagine not being able to walk some extra miles, run, lifting heavy things, they will not have any utility

AND, SOCIETY NEEDS FUCKING WAR, SO THESE PHYSICAL DIFFERENCES BECOME MORE EVIDENT, AND WOMEN GET RIGHT BACK TO THE PLACE THEY BELONG.

ONLY WITH WAR TRUECELS CAN FUCK 10+ STACIES IN A RELATIVELY SHORT PERIOD. (I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ANY CRIME, IT'S JUST THE MATH)