Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If I was a pajeet I would kys myself

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★★
Currycels must have superhuman mental strength to endure being a curry.

They are pretty much the only group it is ok to openly dehumanize.

People don't usually openly fuck with niggers and sand niggers out of fear of being stabbed. That fear is completely absent with pajeets. Being one must be 24/7 torture.

Last edited:
they have their own huge country, like being curry is only fucked in europe (in the us curries are actually the best earning ethnic group)

Cope curries are fakecels. Ban all curries

they have their own huge country, like being curry is only fucked in europe (in the us curries are actually the best earning ethnic group)
I was always under the assumption that chinks were the highest paid ethnic group. JBC is law

you mean the chinese (I am a beginner level racist don't know every english racial slur yet)? It's kinda survivorship bias because all rich and smart curries go to the us to do high paid jobs like IT so their stats are not lowered by some construction workers or smth like is the case with hispanics for example

All curries can just go to Poland and Slav cuntries

you mean the chinese (I am a beginner level racist don't know every english racial slur yet)? It's kinda survivorship bias because all rich and smart curries go to the us to do high paid jobs like IT so their stats are not lowered by some construction workers or smth like is the case with hispanics for example
:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:"beginner level racist". Nah mang your cool :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: oh so are curry really the highest paid ethnic group in burgerland? or was i correct by saying chinks are?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:"beginner level racist". Nah mang your cool :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: oh so are curry really the highest paid ethnic group in burgerland? or was i correct by saying chinks are?

I sure don't like being a slav but it beats being a curry I guess.

I feel like killing myself today. Fuck being a poor retarded Indian any more days.

They make money but yeah they are so disrespected.

They are pretty much the only group it is ok to openly dehumanize.

People don't usually openly fuck with niggers and sand niggers out of fear of being stabbed. That fear is completely absent with pajeets. Being one must be 24/7 torture.
It's not a lack of fear that causes us to be the most hated race. Pakis and Punjabis are thugmaxxed in the UK and Canada respectively and people still hate them there. Curries are the most hated race simply because we're the ugliest and tied with nigs as the least hygienic. We're perceived as the most repulsive race and reasonably so

Being one must be 24/7 torture.
In regards to this, I've never actually experienced racism irl. Being curry is torturous, but mostly due to having to deal with other 'jeets as well as the deep, profound sense of shame that comes with being a 'jeet (one that isn't functionally retarded anyway)

be careful now. jeets have carefully mastered the property of acid.

Being a pajeet must be hell on earth. They deserve every bit of their suffering, too.