Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I stay incel until I'm 25, I give up on relationships and kill myself before getting too old.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
[UWSL]I'm 22, so if I'm really going to live longer than that, since I could rope at any moment, [UWSL]my plan is to improve in some aspects until I am 25. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]Okay, I know it's just coping, since I've done this before. I used to have crooked teeth and got them fixed, I wore glasses and now I wear lenses, I started exercising and I look much better than before, yet I'm still incel and invisible to girls. [UWSL]Even after all this, my appearance still sucks, tbh. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Now, I'm doing NOFAP again. The reason? I don't want to kill myself after jerking off to a whore that would never look at my face in real life. Therefore, NOFAP is a good thing for me.

The problem is that I am sure I can't find a girlfriend, my mind is so messed up that I am unable to even picture myself with a girlfriend. Actually, I never could.

I think my life is already destroyed, I have no hope, my genes are trash and there is nothing I can do to change. That's how it is.

[UWSL]I want to keep going until I'm 25, if I fail, it's officially over. After that age, I will be absolutely certain that I am a failed human being, and even if I ever get a relationship in the future, it will be something superficial and doomed to a fiasco. Besides, I don't want to be a cuckold or support a woman who's only with me because she hasn't found anything better. So the best option is suicide IMO. [/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Does anyone think the same? [/UWSL][/UWSL]Or am I being too defeatist?

Do you have a job?

Okay, good luck with that. I'm already 27, still here. :incel:

Do you have any reason to prolong your incel existence?
No, to be honest. Only the instinct of self-preservation stops me from doing that. Someone may say I'm just a coward though or still have hope.

I'm 30.

It is very scary being an oldcel - I hate myself, and everyone else. I am going to die without ever had being kissed. I hate this horrible Jew/nigger planet.

[UWSL]I'm 22, so if I'm really going to live longer than that, since I could rope at any moment, [UWSL]my plan is to improve in some aspects until I am 25. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]Okay, I know it's just coping, since I've done this before. I used to have crooked teeth and got them fixed, I wore glasses and now I wear lenses, I started exercising and I look much better than before, yet I'm still incel and invisible to girls. [UWSL]Even after all this, my appearance still sucks, tbh. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Now, I'm doing NOFAP again. The reason? I don't want to kill myself after jerking off to a whore that would never look at my face in real life. Therefore, NOFAP is a good thing for me.

The problem is that I am sure I can't find a girlfriend, my mind is so messed up that I am unable to even picture myself with a girlfriend. Actually, I never could.

I think my life is already destroyed, I have no hope, my genes are trash and there is nothing I can do to change. That's how it is.

[UWSL]I want to keep going until I'm 25, if I fail, it's officially over. After that age, I will be absolutely certain that I am a failed human being, and even if I ever get a relationship in the future, it will be something superficial and doomed to a fiasco. Besides, I don't want to be a cuckold or support a woman who's only with me because she hasn't found anything better. So the best option is suicide IMO. [/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Does anyone think the same? [/UWSL][/UWSL]Or am I being too defeatist?
U can first consider injecting brutal anabolic hormones to gymaxxing it real. It's not like you care about any vital organ anymore. Then maybe you'll be able to claim a 50-60yr old used fridge landwhale who will make you able to leechmaxx on her as an act of vengeance for all centuries of women leechmaxxing. Then just give up on working and stop going to the gym after marriage

Then animemaxx and lay down and rot

Last edited:
Just wait till you're 40 bro! Cuz men age like fine wine bro!!!