Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If i knew that there is an afterlife, i wouldn’t be here anymore

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
There's no reason for me to continue to live.
I feel no joy, no satisfaction. My suffering began when i was born and never stopped since now. My life is pathetic and the only reason i don't rope is because i don't know what comes after. What if it's even worse? If it were better, i wouldn't hesitate for a second.
I wouldn't miss anything from this bitch planet.

Last edited:
Knowing that its truly the end and theres is no afterlife, sounds soothing as well.

There's a bit of an impending doom feeling though not knowing what exists after you die

Same, i dont know which scares me more, ceasing to exist or eternal torture. I completely run out of copes and life is only getting harder and shittier, i would go to heaven this second if that was an option, i dont like this world and anything about it.

Same, death is constantly on my mind. I despise this world and everything in it.

If i knew reincarnation were real and that i would reincarnate on a world with a deep and intense blue sky on a summer with a bright sun, were i have a girlfriend that truly likes me and people that liked me, i would not hesitate a bit about ending my life; but reincarnation is probably not real and if is, i cannot choose and i will be miserable again

There's no reason for me to continue to live.
I feel no joy, no satisfaction. My suffering began when i was born and never stopped since now. My life is pathetic and the only reason i don't rope is because i don't know what comes after. What if it's even worse? If it were better, i wouldn't hesitate for a second.
I wouldn't miss anything from this bitch planet.
Bro just cope in peace and wait for your death