Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I joined this site back in September 2020 I’d have the highest time online

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I wish I would’ve joined this site back in September 2020 my online time would be so high right now I’d have more time than @Animecel2D but back then it was hard to get registered on this site nowdays they let anybody in except me I fought tooth and nail to get in here

What a faggot

I wish I would’ve joined this site back in September 2020 my online time would be so high right now I’d have more time than @Animecel2D but back then it was hard to get registered on this site nowdays they let anybody in except me I fought tooth and nail to get in here
Literal larpers and women were able to get in before, yet you couldn’t?

Literal larpers and women were able to get in before, yet you couldn’t?
No they couldn’t back then you had to write a 5 page college essay explaining your situation to get in now it’s more like a 3 page college essay to get in

No they couldn’t back then you had to write a 5 page college essay explaining your situation to get in now it’s more like a 3 page college essay to get in
I got in with a few lines.

Nigga no the fuck it wasn't. Why are trying to lie to users who actually signed up around that time?:lul::lul:

I had one quick paragraph for my application and I got in with no problem. Are you baiting for notifications or something? Can we just ban this nigga for being a retard? @jannies?

Nigga no the fuck it wasn't. Why are trying to lie to users who actually signed up around that time?:lul::lul:

I had one quick paragraph for my application and I got in with no problem. Are you baiting for notifications or something? Can we just ban this nigga for being a retard? @jannies?
Some people are favored over others then there’s no equality that’s why I got denied and you didn’t that’s why Chads get to have sex with Stacy while we live and die as virgins if equality actually existed then we’d be living in a better world this planet was better before humans took over

Some people are favored over others then there’s no equality that’s why I got denied and you didn’t that’s why Chads get to have sex with Stacy while we live and die as virgins if equality actually existed then we’d be living in a better world this planet was better before humans took over

lol, I wrote a paragraph

I just stated I was Curry

ovER:blackpill:

I used to just use r9k for incel coping but its went to shit thank god this place bans normalfags and women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back