Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I joined this site back in September 2020 I’d have the highest time online

R

Reclusemaxer

Veteran
★★★
19d 4h 31m
I wish I would’ve joined this site back in September 2020 my online time would be so high right now I’d have more time than @Animecel2D but back then it was hard to get registered on this site nowdays they let anybody in except me I fought tooth and nail to get in here

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

I walk a higher path son.
★★★★★
114d 15h 48m
R

Reclusemaxer

Veteran
★★★
19d 4h 31m
no the fuck it wasn't
Yes it was I tried to register back then and got denied even tho I’m more blackpilled than everybody on this site

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
92d 14h 57m
I wish I would’ve joined this site back in September 2020 my online time would be so high right now I’d have more time than @Animecel2D but back then it was hard to get registered on this site nowdays they let anybody in except me I fought tooth and nail to get in here
Literal larpers and women were able to get in before, yet you couldn’t?

R

Reclusemaxer

Veteran
★★★
19d 4h 31m
Literal larpers and women were able to get in before, yet you couldn’t?
No they couldn’t back then you had to write a 5 page college essay explaining your situation to get in now it’s more like a 3 page college essay to get in

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
92d 14h 57m
No they couldn’t back then you had to write a 5 page college essay explaining your situation to get in now it’s more like a 3 page college essay to get in
I got in with a few lines.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Run Morty! I just gave that nigga six dollars!
★★★★★
251d 11h 38m
Nigga no the fuck it wasn't. Why are trying to lie to users who actually signed up around that time?:lul::lul:

I had one quick paragraph for my application and I got in with no problem. Are you baiting for notifications or something? Can we just ban this nigga for being a retard? @jannies?

R

Reclusemaxer

Veteran
★★★
19d 4h 31m
Nigga no the fuck it wasn't. Why are trying to lie to users who actually signed up around that time?:lul::lul:

I had one quick paragraph for my application and I got in with no problem. Are you baiting for notifications or something? Can we just ban this nigga for being a retard? @jannies?
Some people are favored over others then there’s no equality that’s why I got denied and you didn’t that’s why Chads get to have sex with Stacy while we live and die as virgins if equality actually existed then we’d be living in a better world this planet was better before humans took over

Pixycel

Pixycel

Run Morty! I just gave that nigga six dollars!
★★★★★
251d 11h 38m

Some people are favored over others then there’s no equality that’s why I got denied and you didn’t that’s why Chads get to have sex with Stacy while we live and die as virgins if equality actually existed then we’d be living in a better world this planet was better before humans took over

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Coping Gymcel
★★★★★
226d 13h 0m
lol, I wrote a paragraph

CurrycelRaja

CurrycelRaja

The Curry Massacre Mercenary
★★
5d 19h 4m

I just stated I was Curry

ovER:blackpill: