Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I had a blonde gf for a day, my life would be complete

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
All my depression and paranoid thoughts would vanish in the warm embrace of a blonde foid.

I WILL HAVE A WHITOID GF IN THE FUTURE EVEN AS A LONELY KHHV RICECEL WITH NO FRIENDS!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree:

Why is it always blonde foids?

No way I’ll tame her once I got her for a day

She’s gonna be my dick loving breedable whore

Everyone here is so touch deprived and attention starved to the point that a small gesture from a foid would make us feel better for a day.

Are you doing a ritual where every day you make a blonde stacy thread on .is hoping that the Incelgod will grant you a gf?

A day you say?:feelshehe:
I would not say a day is the way

I want her the whole of May,
no way,
I want her to stay all the way
all my life, not only May
that's what I say

Are you doing a ritual where every day you make a blonde stacy thread on .is hoping that the Incelgod will grant you a gf?
I'm not, being an expert on noodlewhorism has destroyed me. I need to COPEEEEE. :feelsree:

I would not say a day is the way

I want her the whole of May,
no way,
I want her to stay all the way
all my life, not only May
that's what I say
Nice poem. :feelsmusic:

i will be happy even if i had a very ugly nigger gf for a day

All my depression and paranoid thoughts would vanish in the warm embrace of a blonde foid.

I WILL HAVE A WHITOID GF IN THE FUTURE EVEN AS A LONELY KHHV RICECEL WITH NO FRIENDS!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree:
"incel".is

Wo kan bu guan zhe ge shi jie.

Perhaps in the future where A.I sexbots exist . :feelsautistic:
Imagine the warmth of the bot hugging you and sounding not only human but feeling human . I wouldn’t care anymore about what normies have to say , I’ll just enjoy life with my sexbot .
We'll be half dead by the time they are released. :fuk:

holy shit you are a fucking faggot, literally you have a shrine to white foids in your bedroom that you PRAY to every night

kys cuck