Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If i get a plastic surgery and became a high tier normie or chadlite , Would i be banned?

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,726
Online
25d 18h 28m
Okay...I actually want to try this shit in december or the next year because all my suicide attempts ALWAYS fail and the last one made my tinnitus much farkin worse , I browsed shit last night and found some really good plastic surgeons here in tacoland and the prices are kinda acceptable , So...instead buying a gaming pc i think im going to try to convince my piece of shit mother to take me to that respected surgeon , Well...So if i do it...and i became a chadlite or high tier normie...would i be banned?

Also...im not doing it for foids , I will do it for better job opportunities and shit like that , Because we all know humans are visual creatures and if you are good looking you have better chances to succeed in anything you do , And i dont have enough balls to blow up my brains with a gun or hang myself.

So...Im confused...my genes would still suck but my flesh will be reshaped...so in theory i would become a fake chadlite or high tier normie...
 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
3,332
Online
37d 51m
You can't be banned for that. It is still possible you are a mentalcel after that
 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
753
Online
4d 6h 55m
Netzachcel said:
Okay...I actually want to try this shit in december or the next year because all my suicide attempts ALWAYS fail and the last one made my tinnitus much farkin worse , I browsed shit last night and found some really good plastic surgeons here in tacoland and the prices are kinda acceptable , So...instead buying a gaming pc i think im going to try to convince my piece of shit mother to take me to that respected surgeon , Well...So if i do it...and i became a chadlite or high tier normie...would i be banned?

Also...im not doing it for foids , I will do it for better job opportunities and shit like that , Because we all know humans are visual creatures and if you are good looking you have better chances to succeed in anything you do , And i dont have enough balls to blow up my brains with a gun or hang myself.

So...
I would do it. Instead of going on vacation this Winter I've decided to use that money for plastic surgery instead. I'd rather ascend than lie on a beach tbh :feelsjuice:

Surgery is pretty cheap in beanerland, so it should be financially possible for you :feelsokman:
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,726
Online
25d 18h 28m
Rotter said:
I would do it. Instead of going on vacation this Winter I've decided to use that money for plastic surgery instead. I'd rather ascend than lie on a beach tbh :feelsjuice:

Surgery is pretty cheap in beanerland, so it should be financially possible for you :feelsokman:

Yes and i actually want to have better opportunities than a gaming forever...because im tired of doing the same shit.
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
3,869
Online
57d 2h 47m
no, normies are allowed on here you're just not allowed to talk about your sexual experiences or anything similar
 
RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Captain
★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
1,771
Online
39d 23h 41m
What surgeries will you get?
 
sexratiocel

sexratiocel

mogged by reality
★★
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Posts
624
Online
14d 7h 43m
Mogged again - no surgery for my height (LL is just a meme, it's unrealistic).

Anyway, it really depends on where it puts you on the SMV scale. If you become a 6 or a 6.5 or even better than that /10 in terms of overall looks, there would be no reason why you could not get a foid who is much uglier than yourself (a 3/10, for instance), and if you can get a foid, then congratulations, you are no longer an incel.

Of course, you will not actually be banned unless you start bragging about looking like a Chadlite or indeed about getting laid.
 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
753
Online
4d 6h 55m
sexratiocel said:
Mogged again - no surgery for my height (LL is just a meme, it's unrealistic).

Anyway, it really depends on where it puts you on the SMV scale. If you become a 6 or a 6.5 or even better than that /10 in terms of overall looks, there would be no reason why you could not get a foid who is much uglier than yourself (a 3/10, for instance), and if you can get a foid, then congratulations, you are no longer an incel.

Of course, you will not actually be banned unless you start bragging about looking like a Chadlite or indeed about getting laid.
Cope, LL can add 3+ inches. There's a lot of new procedures coming out that are safer and add more height :feelsjuice:
 
sexratiocel

sexratiocel

mogged by reality
★★
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Posts
624
Online
14d 7h 43m
Rotter said:
Cope, LL can add 3+ inches.
And make me a miserable cripple for life, and costing me far more than I can afford.

Also, it only gives you 2-3 inches at best, not "3+".

People who seriously non-ironically offer LL as a solution to shortness should be banned.
Rotter said:
There's a lot of new procedures coming out that are safer and add more height :feelsjuice:
What are they?
 
sexratiocel

sexratiocel

mogged by reality
★★
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Posts
624
Online
14d 7h 43m
Rotter said:
Yeah, that's limb lengthening, I'm familiar with it.

Not a viable solution for me.

If I had lots of money to spend, and if I didn't mind becoming an agonized, infirm cripple, I'd consider it.

I absolutely lack the money, and regardless, I'm not gonna become an unbalanced, odd-looking cripple just to possibly ascend one day.
 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
753
Online
4d 6h 55m
sexratiocel said:
Not a viable solution for me.
Why not? Seems like you just wanna postmaxx about the heightpill but don't actually want to take action in curing your manletism.

This procedure is super safe and in most cases, will not leave you crippled. Stop coping and start moneymaxxing to save up for this (approx 100k EUR)
 
sexratiocel

sexratiocel

mogged by reality
★★
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Posts
624
Online
14d 7h 43m
Rotter said:
Why not? Seems like you just wanna postmaxx about the heightpill but don't actually want to take action in curing your manletism.

This procedure is super safe and in most cases, will not leave you crippled. Stop coping and start moneymaxxing to save up for this (approx 100k EUR)
I have explained why it is not a viable solution for me or indeed for most manlets.

You end up infirm for life, if even you manage to not become a wheelchair-bound cripple, and I'm far poorer than you realize, and will remain poor for the foreseeable future.

It is comical that you suggest it. Why don't you undergo LL and tell me how it is going for you?

Onto the ignore list you go.
 
Last edited:
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Posts
5,781
Online
93d 13h 29m
P

PrestonYnot-

Veteran
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
1,090
Online
22d 7h 33m
U could post ur pics and ask for surgery advice on the other forum.
 
Eugenicelsarefunny

Eugenicelsarefunny

Coomercel
★★★
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Posts
202
Online
6d 22h 36m
Excommunicated :feelskek:
 
Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
3,540
Online
54d 5h 7m
No dw they allow Chads on this forum anyways.
 
Sigma

Sigma

Proud Misogynist
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Posts
509
Online
7d 19h 43m
If your SMV should grow that significantly then I don’t think you would ever have a desire to even be on this forum
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,726
Online
25d 18h 28m
Sigma said:
If your SMV should grow that significantly then I don’t think you would ever have a desire to even be on this forum

Is not that , The surgeon does miracles , He turned a frog faced fat foid into stacylite and some incel tier guys into chadlites.
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
72,389
Online
413d 6h 8m
Nope you will always be a truecel marefucker, you cannot run away from your genetics
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,726
Online
25d 18h 28m
Animecel2D said:
Nope you will always be a truecel marefucker, you cannot run away from your genetics

I preffer the term horsefucker.
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
72,389
Online
413d 6h 8m
Netzachcel said:
I preffer the term horsefucker.
Horsefucker it is then
 
Sigma

Sigma

Proud Misogynist
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Posts
509
Online
7d 19h 43m
Is not that , The surgeon does miracles , He turned a frog faced fat foid into stacylite and some incel tier guys into chadlites.
So you’ve located a god-tier surgeon? Where the fuck do you live?
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,166
Online
29d 18h 27m
Netzachcel said:
Okay...I actually want to try this shit in december or the next year because all my suicide attempts ALWAYS fail and the last one made my tinnitus much farkin worse , I browsed shit last night and found some really good plastic surgeons here in tacoland and the prices are kinda acceptable , So...instead buying a gaming pc i think im going to try to convince my piece of shit mother to take me to that respected surgeon , Well...So if i do it...and i became a chadlite or high tier normie...would i be banned?

Also...im not doing it for foids , I will do it for better job opportunities and shit like that , Because we all know humans are visual creatures and if you are good looking you have better chances to succeed in anything you do , And i dont have enough balls to blow up my brains with a gun or hang myself.

So...Im confused...my genes would still suck but my flesh will be reshaped...so in theory i would become a fake chadlite or high tier normie...
I’ll do it too soon ,I doubt you will get banned
 
IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Getting Plastic Surgery Dec. 2021 - wish me luck!
★★
Joined
May 24, 2018
Posts
1,138
Online
23d 18h 24m
Netzachcel said:
Is not that , The surgeon does miracles , He turned a frog faced fat foid into stacylite and some incel tier guys into chadlites.
Can you send me his website/pictures?
 
Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
5,040
Online
113d 4h 4m
IncelGolem said:
No pictures though?
 
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
9,564
Online
91d 15h 48m
NO SURGERY FOR YOUR FACE

 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top