Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No surgery for your face

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Find one video of a guy before and after surgery where he went from ugly to good looking.

Not photos (which are all shopped) but video.

There's videos of pretty much everything including people showing off the result of their cosmetic surgeries.
Find ONE video of a guy that went from ugly to pretty.
If you can't, then maybe it's time to stop coping that surgery is an option.

I'd like to believe that I can become good looking by paying about how much a new car costs, but from what I can tell it's a pipe dream.

If there is only one thing wrong then you can get surgery for that, but some traits are unfixable with surgery (IPD, midface length, skull shape) those traits render it fully over.

No virgeen for your pencil

That's as impossible as finding a guy who was short and then became tall after surgeries.

Daily reminder that there's no surgery for your face.

Another daily reminder that there's no surgery for your face.

You will never find a video of a guy who went from ugly to good looking.

The challenge still stands.

The challenge still stands.
Here is a video

View: https://youtu.be/cSWMmfBMqFA

He could still get a nose job and improve even more. Obviously he will not go from sub5 to chad. But in some cases you could become a Chadlite and still get an Asian or Latina foid.

There is also limb lengthening surgery, but that would only give you 7 cm if you decide to torture yourself for a full year plus rehab.

And if you are rich you could copy the soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo and become Chad.

When he's talking (the only part of the video that matters), I can't tell if that's pre or post surgery. Even on photos I wouldn't say the improvement is significant but I'm mainly interested in videos both pre and post surgery.

Obviously he will not go from sub5 to chad. But in some cases you could become a Chadlite and still get an Asian or Latina foid.
You can say the same for losing weight, getting a tan, improving grooming and putting on muscle. Any improvement in attractiveness can potentially put you over some threshold for some foids. But ugly to good looking? I haven't seen it in videos (and 100% of pre/post surgery photos are photoshopped).

There is also limb lengthening surgery, but that would only give you 7 cm if you decide to torture yourself for a full year plus rehab.
Do you know anyone who did this?

And if you are rich you could copy the soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo and become Chad.
This kid?
Ron
Ron2

But ugly to good looking?
Yeah, I agree that no surgery would make you a chad. I think the only hope we have is to escape the sub5 category and become something "human" (like a 7/10). In theory, I think it is possible to become good looking with surgery, but you would need MANY of them and it would cost a fortune. You would need lots of surgeries to perfect the jaw, fix the nose, checkbones, eye shape, forehead, etc. And I don't think anyone has ever done that or documented the results.

Do you know anyone who did this?
I don't know anyone that crazy who would go through this. But I know the crazy doctors who would do it.
This kid?
Images 53

I was taking about this change. Without money or any other improvements he would be an incel. Obviously if you don't have the potential to look good, medicine won't help you.

One surgery will never turn a truecel into a chad ofc water, but a surgery can help if you have one major flaw

Well, I know of this guy, but can't say how much he "improved" as there's no before video, but you be the judge:

male-model-makeover-mps-ny-1-1.jpg

images

Obviously he wasn't irredeemably ugly before, but it does seem like he has some real sex appeal now, even if minimal, whereas before he looked pretty nearcel-esque as in lacking masculinity and thus coming across as a cuck, bitchboy, beta, etc. whereas now he looks more like an alpha.

The thing is that most very ugly looking males probably would opt-out of cosmetics even if they had an opportunity. Look at famous Hollywood-celeb guys with not so good looks who don't bother trying to enhance them with all of the money and connections in the world to their advantage. Is it because it's not possible or these guys just do not care/aren't concerned with their looks and how that affects how they're perceived? It is always "so-so" types who bother with surgery -- likely those not attractive but not exactly hideous either, so maybe 4s or betas like that guy in the "before" above. I guess it depends how hideous or bad your starting point is in every fine detail....

Would any legit 2s or 3s here go through with lots of endless and/or experimental stuff to escape hell? It may simply be due to a lack of willingness to undergo all of this shit rather than evidence that it's not possible for significantly unattractive to improve with enough work.

Obviously you need the money, but this is assuming one would have it and whether they'd bother trying to improve their looks/how blackpilled they are/etc. Can't imagine anyone truly blackpilled if they turn away any possible method to look less ugly and more appealing.

Last edited:
Well, I know of this guy, but can't say how much he "improved" as there's no before video, but you be the judge:
Normie to more masculine normie. I just can't see that level of improvement helping someone who's reached adulthood with zero female interest.

But overall I'm skeptical of marketing material like this. Obviously the surgeon wants to show off the best cases in the best light. Where's that guy's social media before and after surgery? Did any male Youtuber out of millions have cosmetic surgery? Women yes, trannies yes, guys no (unless it's like an ear tuck, which is about the only legit effective surgery I've seen examples of).

yeah i look a lot better now first two are after a few more surgie such as eye color change for heterochromia but i have am way better now

Attachments

• 242330581_583130156152082_9147282910967884149_n.jpg
    242330581_583130156152082_9147282910967884149_n.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 38
  • cool.png
    cool.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 241212989_592513352157927_5010717578412799176_n.jpg
    241212989_592513352157927_5010717578412799176_n.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 33
  • james old 5.jpg
    james old 5.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 33
  • james old 4.jpg
    james old 4.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 31
  • james old 3.jpg
    james old 3.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 34
  • james selfie 6.jpg
    james selfie 6.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 54
If you have an overly round skull or some kind of giga extreme recession and/or asymmetry that is impossible to fix then you are fucked for now and probably for the rest of your life. But there are plenty of ugly people who with a lot of money can become good enough looking where nobody here who is serious would call them bad looking. Only works with good base or semi good base.

there are sugeons who can do shit. if one can acquire enough bank balance you can have it.

Most guys that made it delete everything they had of their old face or just hide somewhere so no one will see it, they want to pretend they were always good-looking.

Most guys that made it delete everything they had of their old face or just hide somewhere so no one will see it, they want to pretend they were always good-looking.
this

celebrity's no doubt do this shit all of the time

celebrity's no doubt do this shit all of the time
How would celebrities get rid of previous photos/videos of them?

One before and after video of a guy who went from ugly to good looking. Just one.

But there are plenty of ugly people who with a lot of money can become good enough looking where nobody here who is serious would call them bad looking.
If there are plenty, how come you can't find even one before/after video of a guy going from ugly to good looking?

Only guys do that? How come there are (supposedly) still photos of those guys but not videos? How come there are videos of guys who have had surgery that wasn't that effective? How come there's hundreds of videos of guys discussing their nose jobs or hair transplants or whatever? Why didn't they hide evidence of their surgery but supposedly only guys who had truly effective surgery?
You're doing mental gymnastics. You can't go from ugly to good looking through surgery. No evidence of it.

Last edited:
OP there is lots of cope in this thread. The vast majority of ugly men have a bad cranial base and you can’t fix that with surgery. Putting a forward grown jaw and lower maxilla (after spending 40k on bimax) will look weird as fuck on a recessed upper maxilla, nose bridge, and browridge.

However, its untrue that its impossible. Some people have good bases with specific flaws that are fixable with surgery, this is very rare though.

14522407 4556 4386 837A 3EF21A2F9A09
C90EEA10 F27D 44EF 861C E9A959A6ECF6
01ED6650 6A39 4D0E ABB7 0F77F46ED9C3
7D411576 28CE 44F9 B33C A1B88C42B5AC

In order:

Low tier normie to chadlite

Incel to chadlite

The last case is not shopped, I am 100% certain of that. Dr sailer (first 3 results) will edit their skin but it isn’t heavily photoshopped. Ill try to track down a patient video.

Last edited:
Find one video of a guy before and after surgery where he went from ugly to good looking.

Not photos (which are all shopped) but video.

There's videos of pretty much everything including people showing off the result of their cosmetic surgeries.
Find ONE video of a guy that went from ugly to pretty.
If you can't, then maybe it's time to stop coping that surgery is an option.

I'd like to believe that I can become good looking by paying about how much a new car costs, but from what I can tell it's a pipe dream.
Preview2x 677a722e
Preview2x 999fb3c6 1
Preview2x 4f26ac18
Preview2x 59ab35ae

Sorry but these ones dont seem photoshoped at all, the primary surgery being maxillary and mandibular osteotomy

OP there is lots of cope in this thread. The vast majority of ugly men have a bad cranial base and you can’t fix that with surgery. Putting a forward grown jaw and lower maxilla (after spending 40k on bimax) will look weird as fuck on a recessed upper maxilla, nose bridge, and browridge.

However, its untrue that its impossible. Some people have good bases with specific flaws that are fixable with surgery, this is very rare though.

View attachment 506767View attachment 506768View attachment 506769View attachment 506770
In order:

Incel to chadlite

The last case is not shopped, I am 100% certain of that. Dr sailer (first 3 results) will edit their skin but it isn’t heavily photoshopped. Ill try to track down a patient video.
You are showing photos, they're all 100% photoshopped. Sometimes the "before" image is photoshopped to better sell the surgery, like when fitness guys show their transformations, they drink like a gallon of water before their "before" image shoot.

If cosmetic surgery were effective, you'd be able to find videos of effective surgery (I mean guys going from ugly to good looking) like you can find videos of ineffective surgery. Youtube is full of guys discussing surgery but only cases where it didn't make much difference, it's the same guy.

View attachment 506771View attachment 506772View attachment 506773View attachment 506774
Sorry but these ones dont seem photoshoped at all, the primary surgery being maxillary and mandibular osteotomy

1. Those are photos. Photos taken and manipulated by cosmetic surgeons to sell their services. You are showing me marketing material.

2. They don't seem photoshopped? Well it would be shitty marketing material if it looked obviously fake.

3. Those are women. You'll notice I specifically say guys. Why is it easier to find effective cosmetic surgery for women? Who knows, who cares.

How would celebrities get rid of previous photos/videos of them?
They become celebrities after the surgeries, yeah they make more after they are famous but the ones before all the process? They hide as if it was a pandora box.

You are showing photos, they're all 100% photoshopped. Sometimes the "before" image is photoshopped to better sell the surgery, like when fitness guys show their transformations, they drink like a gallon of water before their "before" image shoot.

If cosmetic surgery were effective, you'd be able to find videos of effective surgery (I mean guys going from ugly to good looking) like you can find videos of ineffective surgery. Youtube is full of guys discussing surgery but only cases where it didn't make much difference, it's the same guy.
dude, I agree 99% of surgeries make no difference. the 1% that do dont immediately go onto a talk show or YT to describe their experience. the bimax case with maxillary downgrafting done by gunson is not photoshopped I promise you.

They become celebrities after the surgeries, yeah they make more after they are famous but the ones before all the process? They hide as if it was a pandora box.
How many celebrities could afford extensive cosmetic surgery before they became celebrities? And if it's cheap, why are there ugly engineers and dentists? Think it through. Why would you believe cosmetic surgery can turn someone from ugly to good looking when there's zero evidence of that?