Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If i get a plastic surgery and became a high tier normie or chadlite , Would i be banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Okay...I actually want to try this shit in december or the next year because all my suicide attempts ALWAYS fail and the last one made my tinnitus much farkin worse , I browsed shit last night and found some really good plastic surgeons here in tacoland and the prices are kinda acceptable , So...instead buying a gaming pc i think im going to try to convince my piece of shit mother to take me to that respected surgeon , Well...So if i do it...and i became a chadlite or high tier normie...would i be banned?

Also...im not doing it for foids , I will do it for better job opportunities and shit like that , Because we all know humans are visual creatures and if you are good looking you have better chances to succeed in anything you do , And i dont have enough balls to blow up my brains with a gun or hang myself.

So...Im confused...my genes would still suck but my flesh will be reshaped...so in theory i would become a fake chadlite or high tier normie...

You can't be banned for that. It is still possible you are a mentalcel after that

I would do it. Instead of going on vacation this Winter I've decided to use that money for plastic surgery instead. I'd rather ascend than lie on a beach tbh :feelsjuice:

Surgery is pretty cheap in beanerland, so it should be financially possible for you :feelsokman:

Yes and i actually want to have better opportunities than a gaming forever...because im tired of doing the same shit.

no, normies are allowed on here you're just not allowed to talk about your sexual experiences or anything similar

What surgeries will you get?

Mogged again - no surgery for my height (LL is just a meme, it's unrealistic).

Anyway, it really depends on where it puts you on the SMV scale. If you become a 6 or a 6.5 or even better than that /10 in terms of overall looks, there would be no reason why you could not get a foid who is much uglier than yourself (a 3/10, for instance), and if you can get a foid, then congratulations, you are no longer an incel.

Of course, you will not actually be banned unless you start bragging about looking like a Chadlite or indeed about getting laid.

Cope, LL can add[UWSL] 3+ inches.[/UWSL]
And make me a miserable cripple for life, and costing me far more than I can afford.

Also, it only gives you 2-3 inches at best, not "3+".

People who seriously non-ironically offer LL as a solution to shortness should be banned.
[UWSL] There's a lot of new procedures coming out that are safer and add more height :feelsjuice:[/UWSL]
What are they?

Yeah, that's limb lengthening, I'm familiar with it.

Not a viable solution for me.

If I had lots of money to spend, and if I didn't mind becoming an agonized, infirm cripple, I'd consider it.

I absolutely lack the money, and regardless, I'm not gonna become an unbalanced, odd-looking cripple just to possibly ascend one day.

Why not? Seems like you just wanna postmaxx about the heightpill but don't actually want to take action in curing your manletism.

This procedure is super safe and in most cases, will not leave you crippled. Stop coping and start moneymaxxing to save up for this (approx 100k EUR)
I have explained why it is not a viable solution for me or indeed for most manlets.

You end up infirm for life, if even you manage to not become a wheelchair-bound cripple, and I'm far poorer than you realize, and will remain poor for the foreseeable future.

It is comical that you suggest it. Why don't you undergo LL and tell me how it is going for you?

Onto the ignore list you go.

Last edited:
U could post ur pics and ask for surgery advice on the other forum.

Excommunicated :feelskek:

No dw they allow Chads on this forum anyways.

If your SMV should grow that significantly then I don’t think you would ever have a desire to even be on this forum

If your SMV should grow that significantly then I don’t think you would ever have a desire to even be on this forum

Is not that , The surgeon does miracles , He turned a frog faced fat foid into stacylite and some incel tier guys into chadlites.

Nope you will always be a truecel marefucker, you cannot run away from your genetics

Is not that , The surgeon does miracles , He turned a frog faced fat foid into stacylite and some incel tier guys into chadlites.
So you’ve located a god-tier surgeon? Where the fuck do you live?

Okay...I actually want to try this shit in december or the next year because all my suicide attempts ALWAYS fail and the last one made my tinnitus much farkin worse , I browsed shit last night and found some really good plastic surgeons here in tacoland and the prices are kinda acceptable , So...instead buying a gaming pc i think im going to try to convince my piece of shit mother to take me to that respected surgeon , Well...So if i do it...and i became a chadlite or high tier normie...would i be banned?

Also...im not doing it for foids , I will do it for better job opportunities and shit like that , Because we all know humans are visual creatures and if you are good looking you have better chances to succeed in anything you do , And i dont have enough balls to blow up my brains with a gun or hang myself.

So...Im confused...my genes would still suck but my flesh will be reshaped...so in theory i would become a fake chadlite or high tier normie...
I’ll do it too soon ,I doubt you will get banned

No pictures though?

NO SURGERY FOR YOUR FACE