Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I find out I didn't pass my exam (result this Friday) I will kill myself.

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★
I've been contemplating killing myself for some time now. But due to an avoidant personality, that hasn't yet happened.

But I have an ultimatum finally (assuming anyone here cares). - By end of thu. I will find out my results of a very important exam. If I had to honestly guess, I would say it's 50/50 that I passed. If I didn't pass, I hereby pledge to finally kill myself. I will tell you the results - and I pledge to be 100% honest about the results. If I then fail and keep posting - you will know I am a dirty curry coward.

Anyone want to take bets?

Good goyim, kill yourself because you didn't pass jewtests. You will be a very good wagey

Good goyim, kill yourself because you didn't pass jewtests. You will be a very good wagey
You are 200% correct in your assessment.

But what alternative do goyims have???

Last edited:
Everyone here is a coward, don’t worry.

You are 200% correct in your assessment.

But what alternative to goyims have???
Regardless of the outcome you'll still be a wagie, my recommendation would be to NEET but that depends on the country and if you feel that's what you want to do. The unfortunate truth for most of us is, wage slavery or NEETdom tbh and many brocels go for the former.

Any time someone says they'll kill themselves they never do it

Regardless of the outcome you'll still be a wagie, my recommendation would be to NEET but that depends on the country and if you feel that's what you want to do. The unfortunate truth for most of us is, wage slavery or NEETdom tbh and many brocels go for the former.
I have maybe 50-60k USD depending on how my stocks are doing right now. It's not about a dire financial problem - it's more about giving up and not seeing a future.

I should also mention that I'm 36 so not a young man with many possibilities and potentials.

Not roping. We continue on.
:bigbrain:

This Friday was 2 days ago

i thought u were older to get in school or college

This Friday was 2 days ago
Get tested for autism. I used to struggle with common parlance like this. "This Friday" always means "the coming Friday".