Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't see young couples anymore/ I want to kill myself

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I saw too many young couples and my brain don't work anymore. There are 16 year olds who fall in love and kiss and have sex. I walk through the train station and see young couples. When I was that age I was bullied and didn't even have any friends. I didn't find friends until later in life who were just as losers as me (more or less). I'm turning 24 this year and I see a 16 year old with more life experience than me and he's happily moving around and knows that he has a confident, good future. My youth passed me by without looking at me. why am I being punished like this? If there was a God he wouldn't allow something like that. I watch young couples get closer, fall in love, and spend hot summer nights together. I didn't have any of that. A 16 year old looks at me and knows that I have the experience of a 10 year old. why shouldn't I kill myself? It would be a relief for me. I don't want to continue my life like this. getting older and failing more and more...Life is an offer that you can refuse.

I feel ur pain. I’m sorry u have to endure this torture. I hope u find peace one day.

I know exactly how you feel. It is the worst feeling ever. The life, the youth, and the experiences you were supposed to experience and enjoy just passed you by, while other people half your age are now living them. I am 5 years older, and honestly, it is unbearable. My whole self screams, and my soul is tearing itself apart the very moment I see these 16-year-old couples.

I don't know what it is about seeing youngER people in relationships that just fills me with intense rage, envy and sadness, seeing them live the life that you'll nevER have:feelsrope::feelscry:

I don't know what it is about seeing youngER people in relationships that just fills me with intense rage, envy and sadness, seeing them live the life that you'll nevER have:feelsrope::feelscry:
EvERy time

Same. Seeing couples is prime suifuel. Why do they get to be happy but not me? What did I do wrong to deserve a life of eternal loneliness? The most brutal fact is that the only peace I will find in life is through death.

I'll be 25 soon . I know the pain, I wasted my teens not by choice.

best thing to do is stay home and don't go outside this is what I am doing since I am 14

best thing to do is stay home and don't go outside this is what I am doing since I am 14
thats hard too because you mental health go down

I don’t like seeing any couples.