Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I decided not to kill myself because of consumerism goyslop.

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
Last week I went up to a bridge on a highway, stood on top of the concrete wall, looked down about 50 yards or so and said "well fuck. If I jump now, I won't be able to open up my new action figure I ordered for my birthday" and I pussied out. That's the highlight of my life. Some stupid action figure. I didn't kill myself over a fucking action figure.

Most guys look forward to their next date with their girlfriend, when they're going to get married, when they can have their next hookup, when they can have kids. I'm looking forward towards a 20 DOLLAR PIECE OF FUCKING PLASTIC. I was hoping a car would see me standing on top of the concrete wall and tell me to come down. No one cared. Of course they didn't, what did I expect?

They're too busy going home to fuck their wives, raise their children, make dinner for their family. Why would they care about a genetic failure who's going to kill himself because he can't get a girlfriend? If anything they want me to jump so there's less male competition for them so they get to fuck more women. Yeah, like there's going to be any competition when a 6'6" normtard is competing with a sub-5 loser like me.

You made the right decision.

You made the right decision.
This, I'm glad you're still here with us bro.

Man, it is depressing and angering to think about how all we can do is "cope" with our hobbies, meanwhile others are out there living fulfilling lives and are not gatekept from reaching their life's relationship goals. I wish I had the discipline, or that I can figure out soon how to have the discipline (I am slowly working on it) to channel all of this anger into something like learning AI programming to help go towards ruining normies' lives.

Also, I get that this is not the main point of your post and I hope you don't mind me asking this here, but what was the action figure?

Thanks dude.

Man, it is depressing and angering to think about how all we can do is "cope" with our hobbies, meanwhile others are out there living fulfilling lives and are not gatekept from reaching their life's relationship goals. I wish I had the discipline, or that I can figure out soon how to have the discipline (I am slowly working on it) to channel all of this anger into something like learning AI programming to help go towards ruining normies' lives.
Yeah, and then the sex-havers will say "well having a wife isn't as good as you make it out to seem" which is a complete fucking lie. The purpose of humanity is to reproduce. People with kids are happier than people without kids. It's just them giving lazy advice to gaslight you.

Also, I get that this is not the main point of your post and I hope you don't mind me asking this here, but what was the action figure?
Don't worry about it. It's the Imperial ICAT driver from Star wars. I think the brand is Hasbro?

Live out of spite
I'm struggling, but I'll be sure to make the normoids pay one day (I'm too scared to actually do anything)

Last edited:
Oh hell yea anotha #post Industrial Revolution classic
@weaselbomber

Live out of spite
~This is Key. I´ll never off myself unless i really have nothing left to lose.
Old vidya keeps me company.

Most guys look forward to their next date with their girlfriend, when they're going to get married, when they can have their next hookup, when they can have kids. I'm looking forward towards a 20 DOLLAR PIECE OF FUCKING PLASTIC.
a cope is a cope

must consoom...

Good decision brocel

Oh hell yea anotha #post Industrial Revolution classic
@weaselbomber
Even when it comes to normalfags with normal lives the desire to consoom is a huge motivator. It's a massive factor in life everywhere outside the deepest African jungles

For guys like us you gotta find the little things in life to appreciate and keep living for. Glad you didn't do it bro. Don't become another statistic :feelsugh::fuk:

For guys like us you gotta find the little things in life to appreciate and keep living for. Glad you didn't do it bro. Don't become another statistic :feelsugh::fuk:
Thanks brocel.

I live to get through mountainous backlog desu.

My Goldfish and Turtle depend on me but if i found a new home for them i could leave this miserable earth in peace

I'm glad you're still here with us. Enjoy your action figure!

My Goldfish and Turtle depend on me but if i found a new home for them i could leave this miserable earth in peace
What type of turtle do you have?

Damn bro that sounds like a lot to go through. I've also thought about roping but I never made solid plans. I hope you find genuine happiness one of these days brocel, you're on of the chillest niggas on here. Your posts are always nice to read.

Thanks, I appreciate it. No one's said that on here before. Means a lot.
Also ultra omega based teragiga awesome for having Kpop avi :ahegao::ahegao::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: Kpopcels unite

Sounds like you have a lot of copes to live for, brocel

Go further and spend your money on tasty treats and food it'll do you alot of good.

It's not surprising that normscum didn't show concern for your life