Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If i ever go er or suicide/ you will be the first ones to know.

• Thread starter UnfortunatelyINCEL98
  • Start date
UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
I would like to thank a few of the users here for acknowledging/replying frequently to my posts/threads. i never really get that many views or replies back / i will just leave it up to i have low iq or need to create better threads... however here are the users: quantumdummy/ suicel/ weirdcel/ jackbud /theultimate341 incelinside /therealchincel /facade/ sadist ill pm a link or archived content or LEGENDARY CONTENT if i ever go through with it....

I would like to thank a few of the users here for acknowledging/replying frequently to my posts/threads. i never really get that many views or replies back / i will just leave it up to i have low iq or need to create better threads... however here are the users: quantumdummy/ suicel/ weirdcel/ jackbud /theultimate341 incelinside /therealchincel /facade/ sadist ill pm a link or archived content or LEGENDARY CONTENT if i ever go through with it....
Please don't give up. It's not over yet. There's other things in life that'll keeo you going.

Please don't give up. It's not over yet. There's other things in life that'll keeo you going.
when my parents die i will become a monster if i live till then

I hope it never comes to that but the “life” of an incel is quite hard to bear.

c450_4matic i will add you and kointo and icelibate anarchist

Incels are living at Legendary difficulty

have you lost all copes man? the only thing that's keeping me from not jumping out the window is anime/manga/vidya nothing really holds my attention anymore.

c450_4matic i will add you and kointo and icelibate anarchist
Thank's bro:):heart:. I hope thing's work out though,before it come's to that. But then again,thing's never seem to work out for our kind.

Better not pull a harveyweinsteinhero on our asses.

Also don't kill yourself, pick up a flute or a guitar or something, helps with managing stress and anger and anxiety and sadness.

Also don't kill yourself, pick up a flute or a guitar or something, helps with managing stress and anger and anxiety and sadness.
thanks for the advice.

have you lost all copes man? the only thing that's keeping me from not jumping out the window is anime/manga/vidya nothing really holds my attention anymore.
i am broke lmfao ldaring ugly with no job video games kept me from thinking crazy shit but i am broke atm... i could work at mcdonalds or any shit dead end i have a feeling that would only further worsen my mental state.

i am broke lmfao ldaring ugly with no job video games kept me from thinking crazy shit but i am broke atm... i could work at mcdonalds or any shit dead end i have a feeling that would only further worsen my mental state.
oh shit i know have you feel. i am ldaring while failing uni and lucky enough to have my parents pay for stuff. meaningless to say hope it will get better, but hope you find peace.

Incel life is like the hardest difficult of Dead space one combined with the frustration of bloodborne

We understand. We care. Most people in your rl are probably judgemental normies so don't even botER with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back