Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal if I don't strength train for 2 days I get depressed

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
normies never lift a weight in their life and have perfect mental health. They lift if they want to for aesthetics and fun. I lift so I dont have to blow my brains out.
literally sisyphuscel
Sisyphus.jpg

Last edited:
Only acceptable male mentality, I regret rotting away
rotting is pure torture. and soyciety just yells at you for not producing money. no wonder 100% of men commit suicide

I remember when I was gymmaxed if I didn't train for 3 days in a row just like you said I would feel like absolute shit and feel like I'm killing myself by not moving heavy objects

Now I don't leave the house for months at the time and feel completely numb :feelsbadman:
it is a cope for depression caused by this awful modern life. inkwells must torture their bodies in order to cope with lack of love in their life.

can't be fucked

:yes:
@incelerated I'm gonna start از شنبهmaxxing
The شنبه pill obliterated me.

Gymmaxxing is impossible if you wagefuck tho. I get home 6:30-7 pm with an exhausted body and lower back pain.

Plus I did go to the gym once and I got permanent lower back damage. That's what a retarded 165cm 55kg framelet wristcel gets when it goes to the gym to normalmaxx.

normies never lift a weight in their life and have perfect mental health. They lift if they want to for aesthetics and fun. I lift so I dont have to blow my brains out.
literally sisyphuscel
Sisyphus.jpg
Back when I was gymming I'd the same kind of feeling. I felt like I would lose all my gains. I think gym has a very toxic environment, you can try doing yoga instead

Back when I was gymming I'd the same kind of feeling. I felt like I would lose all my gains. I think gym has a very toxic environment, you can try doing yoga instead
im talking a chemical sort of depression. I think I have read that gymming makes you dependent on endorphins from working out, but before I worked out I was miserable all the time too.

It's a good thing to feel depressed when you miss out on this. It's a terrible thing when you stop giving a fuck and eventually forget it altogether.

im talking a chemical sort of depression. I think I have read that gymming makes you dependent on endorphins from working out, but before I worked out I was miserable all the time too.
That's why I'm saying you can try substituting gym with yoga if u think gymming is putting stress on your brain

It's a good thing to feel depressed when you miss out on this. It's a terrible thing when you stop giving a fuck and eventually forget it altogether.
chad with a loving family doesn't need to gymcope to be happy
That's why I'm saying you can try substituting gym with yoga if u think gymming is putting stress on your brain
maybe. I went to a yoga class once and it was boring

chad with a loving family doesn't need to gymcope to be happy
Of course, but my point was that it's a sign of a habit - a good habit, in this case.

maybe. I went to a yoga class once and it was boring
No need of yoga classes when u have more in jewtube. And yoga is supposed to be boring which is how it trains your body to be calmer :feelsokman:

I lost motivation for gym because I lost weight and haven't seen progress for months. I also injured my shoulders 2 days ago.

Am still underweight