Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if i dont get my oneitis i'll probably rope

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
If I fail it's over, I'd have dedicated my entire teenage in to getting her, I'd have sacrificed everything (steroidmaxxing etc) I've literally shortened my lifespan for a girl. If I don't get her I might as well rope, i won't even have the motivation to continue to live and try for other girls anymore, why would I keep trying if my biggest effort turned out futile?

I'd have sacrificed everything (steroidmaxxing etc) I've literally shortened my lifespan for a girl.
:soy:

she is just an another hole. jesus.

0B08B540 612E 4B73 9D5E D32327F87D3B

Surely my oneitis wouldn’t be so heartless to reject me if she knew everything I Did for her

Why rope when you can cut her up with machete?

Surely my oneitis wouldn’t be so heartless to reject me if she knew everything I Did for her
Bruh she doesnt even ackloedge your existance. Your just that kid she regrets talking to and giving a chance to.

She has chad's dick in her mouth rn

I declare in the presence of any and all law enforcement agencies that any and all posts made by myself on this website were made strictly for the purposes of satire, do not reflect any of my actual beliefs or positions, and I do disavow any and all extremist ideologies and do condemn any and all acts of violence motivated by said extremist ideologies.
Yeah

If I fail it's over, I'd have dedicated my entire teenage in to getting her, I'd have sacrificed everything (steroidmaxxing etc) I've literally shortened my lifespan for a girl. If I don't get her I might as well rope, i won't even have the motivation to continue to live and try for other girls anymore, why would I keep trying if my biggest effort turned out futile?
Shes just a female there are so many more out there and you are gonna do all this for her??

i got bad news for you....

She's a chad-only whore, just give up
There are bettER things to do in life