Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I don't get a diagnosis after tommorow I actually have no Idea what to do

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Been bald since I was 12 doctors have no idea why my hair didn't come back
5 years of highschool with pubic fuzz on my head life was, is and will be a literal hell if I don't get this sorted.
Finally getting a biopsy tommorow so they can analyze whats going on.
If itss inconclusive or they simply just don't know ill probably spiral into another depressive episode and maybe end up roping in the near or distant future

Diagnosis: genetics.

Mirin your lower third tbh. You just need rhino and hair system to ascend

Hope I can get my own hair back tbh don't wanna have to wear a hair system for the rest of my teens and 20's
even if its like a 30% improvement itll still make a big difference

You'll be gone in a few years, fakecel youngcel motherfucker!

I had a bald spot on my head when I was like 10 years old. It turned out to be vitamin/mineral deficiency.

I had a bald spot on my head when I was like 10 years old. It turned out to be vitamin/mineral deficiency.
All my hair fell out from chemotherapy and it never returned to what it used to be. My hairs are very spaced and the hairs are extremely thin been like that for 6 years

Cancer? Who knows , life is cruel. Hang in there.

Been bald since I was 12 doctors have no idea why my hair didn't come back
5 years of highschool with pubic fuzz on my head life was, is and will be a literal hell if I don't get this sorted.
Finally getting a biopsy tommorow so they can analyze whats going on.
If itss inconclusive or they simply just don't know ill probably spiral into another depressive episode and maybe end up roping in the near or distant future
Isn't the minoxidil helping?

Diagnosis: genetics.
the answer to all things

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back