Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If I Don't Ascend When I Go To Asia I'm Not Coming Back Home

Does ascension automatically results in a ban?
If you make it known I believe it could because the rules say: Incel (allowed), Blackpilled (conditional). By the definiton in the rules you have to be sexless/relationshipless for a "significant amount of time" to be considered an incel, and if he has sex and tells us the next day I don't think that can reasonably be considered a significant amount of time. So I guess it's up to the mods in the end.

Im going going back back to cali cali

If you make it known I believe it could because the rules say: Incel (allowed), Blackpilled (conditional). By the definiton in the rules you have to be sexless/relationshipless for a "significant amount of time" to be considered an incel, and if he has sex and tells us the next day I don't think that can reasonably be considered a significant amount of time. So I guess it's up to the mods in the end.

:feelscry:

Wait wait wait hold on aniki i am almost 24 you promised me we would try to ascend together
Wait atleast for us to try again together!!! IT'S HARD TO DO IT ALL ALONE ONE THE FIRST TRY!!!
But with us together we can ascend aniki!!!
If both of us will fail we shall go together to this forest:
And end it..

me in the future

Giphy 1

@Zesto

You don't need to have faith you don't need to moneymax....nothing. Look at this way, on the entire Globe there is only one region where incels, uggos, sexpats, old white men, the facially handicapped go to have sex..........ASIA. the rate of WMAF to AMWF is 30 to 1. You probably (i'm not kidding) have a greater likelihood of being struck by lightning than not getting laid in Asia.*

*Obv this doesn't apply to Asian men unless they doctormaxx or kpopmaxx....its game over.

I have been to all of those countries. Honestly, do not waste your time in Japan or Korea, as other have said they are only slightly easier than USA, with lots of hatred towards foreigners.

Go STRAIGHT To Philippines, and spend all of your time there. You will ascend there with your looks match or better. Good luck. I am military, and the ugliest most autistic military subhumans always marry Filipino women. They will sleep with you right away, just be aware they are all gold diggers and will suck you dry, into serious debt if you marry them and they will want you to provide for there entire family. Still Philippines is by far your best bet.

thailand and phills dont count, anyone can get laid there tbh

japan and korea are a good challenge :feelsokman:

@theoldnick

Challenge accepted, Senpai.

AngryDetermined

I have been to all of those countries. Honestly, do not waste your time in Japan or Korea, as other have said they are only slightly easier than USA, with lots of hatred towards foreigners.

Go STRAIGHT To Philippines, and spend all of your time there. You will ascend there with your looks match or better. Good luck. I am military, and the ugliest most autistic military subhumans always marry Filipino women. They will sleep with you right away, just be aware they are all gold diggers and will suck you dry, into serious debt if you marry them and they will want you to provide for there entire family. Still Philippines is by far your best bet.

@BlackPillJesus

A lot of Filipino women when they're not fat (unfortunately a lot are) remind me of dark skinned Japanese girls.

I think they're qt.

@Facade @fukmylyf

Happy11

Domo arigato gozaimasu.

Sorry everyone else that gave me support, I am too lazy to tag you all but for my F-Bros I make exceptions.

A lot of Filipino women when they're not fat (unfortunately a lot are) remind me of dark skinned Japanese girls.

I think they're qt.

I've repeatedly told you to filipinamax, you will be able to get laid and get the foundation for a vaguely normal interaction with a human female, which gives you the groundwork to build that into a relationship with other, better women, if you so desire. Plenty of men are happy to stay with filipinas, they speak good english, have high sex drives, good hygiene (shave their snatches), and generally the women have a subservient role to men.

If you want to nipponmax after that then at least you can approach girls having already put your penis in a vagina, which will make you seem 2000% less desperate.

Good luck zesto. I'm sure you can succeed.

I've repeatedly told you to filipinamax, you will be able to get laid and get the foundation for a vaguely normal interaction with a human female, which gives you the groundwork to build that into a relationship with other, better women, if you so desire. Plenty of men are happy to stay with filipinas, they speak good english, have high sex drives, good hygiene (shave their snatches), and generally the women have a subservient role to men.

If you want to nipponmax after that then at least you can approach girls having already put your penis in a vagina, which will make you seem 2000% less desperate.

@masterwizard

You underestimate my ability to NTmaxx.

I use an iPhone and am able to hide my power level.

While I have extreme mental anguish about being KHHV I can cloak it well. I want to go to Japan to experience the culture as well, the Philippines would be just about the women so I'd rather go to Japan first.

Good luck zesto. I'm sure you can succeed.

@hamiltoncel thanks bro

If you don't succeed in Asia just go to Africa and run tribal game

stream roping or it didn't happen

Age?
Height?
Norwood?

stream roping or it didn't happen

@Insalsa should've never let you in RDF. What was he thinking bringing someone with a cartoon avatar.

Don't reply to me ever again you're the only user I consider annoying enough to block. Those other guys who insult me like @JJtheIncel and @Solitarian_Walker I find kind of cute but this shit is just irritating.

If I see you in my Japanese Discord where ex-RDF guys like to hang out I will ban you.

Age?
Height?
Norwood?

@SchrodingersDick

5'11
0-1 (LongHairMaxxed)

@Insalsa should've never let you in RDF. What was he thinking bringing someone with a cartoon avatar.

Don't reply to me ever again you're the only user I consider annoying enough to block. Those other guys who insult me like @JJtheIncel and @Solitarian_Walker I find kind of cute but this shit is just irritating.

If I see you in my Japanese Discord where ex-RDF guys like to hang out I will ban you.

He is not RDF not on our discord...I am there every day.

@SchrodingersDick

5'11
0-1 (LongHairMaxxed)
You don’t have any real problems. Stay wherever you are. You’re not incel.

You don’t have any real problems. Stay wherever you are. You’re not incel.

Not true.

Unlike many incels I have approached and used online dating (swiped thousands of times) to confirm this.

Not true.

Unlike many incels I have approached and used online dating (swiped thousands of times) to confirm this.
You’re 5’11” and you have hair. Like I said, you don’t have real problems.

Be thankful and make the most of it. You’re the equivalent of a foid claiming to be depressed cause she has only 9 million followers and her rival Stacy has 10 million.

tbqh, I'm gonna play devil's advocate here but I don't think you're gonna die. too many asian bitches throwing themselves at you. you will become Chad and it will be hard to stay faithful...for you...big guy.

I'm 5' 6" myself and plan to go to Central Asia if bitches keep fucking with me in the Jewnited States.

Be thankful and make the most of it. You’re the equivalent of a foid claiming to be depressed cause she has only 9 million followers and her rival Stacy has 10 million.

That's not true.

Maybe socially people will treat me better but a bitch will never desire me physically or romantically in the west.

and I am making the most of it, that's why I'm going to Asia.

does this mean by february you won't be spamming this board anymore?

That's not true.

Maybe socially people will treat me better but a bitch will never desire me physically or romantically in the west.

and I am making the most of it, that's why I'm going to Asia.
You dodged 2 death sentences. Everything else is fixable.

You don’t have real problems.

You dodged 2 death sentences. Everything else is fixable.

You don’t have real problems.

I don't want to get my whole lower third rebuilt just for western bitches.

I'm not going to say I have it worse than other people here but I standby I'm truecel in the west and always will be.

@masterwizard

While I have extreme mental anguish about being KHHV I can cloak it well.

Women smell virginity like a dog smells fear.

Good luck Zesto... I really hope you make it.

Women smell virginity like a dog smells fear.

I think maybe an older Japanese lady would fetishize taking the virginity of someone meek and boyish like me.

Lmao probably doesn't mean shit coming from me I dont think you know me but good luck man, I don't want you to die

he’s 5’11 :feelswow: all these tallfags bro :feelsree:

Idk man, really sounds like you're all in

Good luck I hope things go well for you.

Broh extend to 27 then you turn into rock star legend by default
Lognime

There wasn't exactly a vetting process

good luck man, I don't really have talk to you a lot and I hope it's not gonna be the last time. If you ascend do a last topic i'm gonna be really happy for you man. If you don't ascend, I hope you just gonna change your mind

If you fail go ER, then at least japan will start banning all JBW foreigners and end all gook fever fags from coming here

If you fail go ER, then at least japan will start banning all JBW foreigners and end all gook fever fags from coming here

Yes I will Go ER in Tokyo by ordering a Vanilla Latte at a coffee shop just like ER himself would.

I am honored you would leave /r/IncelTears to log onto your screenshot account just to bump my thread.

Korea/Japan's legit if you got a slim, narrow nose with mongoloid influenced eyes/cheekbones and aren't too shitskinned with good hair and lastly at least 5'9. You have to realize that Japs/Koreans dig the kpop look, kpops are essentially hapa looking - if you look somewhat hapa you will do okay there. if you're asian don't bother, they look down on chinese and south east asian people.

Korea/Japan's legit if you got a slim, narrow nose with mongoloid influenced eyes/cheekbones and aren't too shitskinned with good hair and lastly at least 5'9. You have to realize that Japs/Koreans dig the kpop look, kpops are essentially hapa looking - if you look somewhat hapa you will do okay there. if you're asian don't bother, they look down on chinese and south east asian people.

He has got the height and the hapa look tbhtbh. His lower third is bad though ngl.

That's me boyo.

Good to hear from a legit kimchi.

1DA0D94C 5BEB 47F6 8BC7 217ED6D7216E

>I told my dad shortly after I joined this site last April that if I don't lose my virginity by the time I'm 24 I'm killing myself.
>All he had to say was that it was up to me

Wow. Serious?

If I had've told any family member anything like that I'd be forced en route straight to a mental hospital to be locked up.

You gonna make it fellow longhaircel.

They will never find my body.

I told my dad shortly after I joined this site last April that if I don't lose my virginity by the time I'm 24 I'm killing myself.

All he had to say was that it was up to me, he just told me if you want to get laid so badly you need to talk to girls and be friends first.

Well this whole college semester that's all I've done and it's gotten me no closer to my goal.

I will be going to Japan and Korea back to back in January.

January is an important month because I turn 24 in February so if I end it then I would've kept my word to my father.

I have recently been approved for a credit card with thousands of dollars on it.

If I fail in Japan and Korea I will max out that credit card on airfare and accommodations in Thailand and/or the Philippines so I don't have to kill myself.

I will ascend in Asia or I will die.

From this point on I am living every day as if they are the last few I have left. That way I will make the most out of the short time I have from now and my trip.
Damn bro, so you're numbering your own days. Which day is your birthday? Atleast crack 25 yrs of age to claim a quarter century worth of living.

You gonna make it fellow longhaircel.

@Fabio

Long Hair = Best Halo

We're all gonna make it.

Damn bro, so you're numbering your own days. Which day is your birthday? Atleast crack 25 yrs of age to claim a quarter century worth of living.

@Dregster666

It won't matter because I would've returned from Asia before then.

If you fail in Asia just africamax bro

@jerrycan dan

I don't want a Mandella Necklace.

They will never find my body.

I told my dad shortly after I joined this site last April that if I don't lose my virginity by the time I'm 24 I'm killing myself.

All he had to say was that it was up to me, he just told me if you want to get laid so badly you need to talk to girls and be friends first.

Wow your dad is very blue pilled to believe that. Great advice to get you to be a beta orbiter.
I wish you luck in Asia