Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Only Blackpill I Ever Got From My Father

Varys

Varys

ゼスト
-
I figured since I wrote about my mom I may as well write about my dad. After this I got nothing else to say about my parents.

My dad told me growing up many times to never get married and never have kids.

He even has told me straight to my face not to have kids because they might end up like me (truant and highschool dropout).

Anytime I ever mentioned anything about western women to him he would tell me that you have to be "friends first" and have a "nice personality."

I told him looks are everything and he just told me "looks get old fast" and "looks don't mean anything."

The only blackpill my dad has ever told me is to never get married.

He told me I can have as many girlfriends as I want, and even live with them, and even have multiple at the same time (JFL @ him).

He also told me Asian women "have no asses and no breasts" so he doesn't understand what I like about them.

All I told him is I have made it my life goal to get out of the west.

I also told him I would have no problem marrying a Japanese women and giving her my paycheck every Friday and her giving me an allowance (the Japanese way, the women mange the finances).

I told him this because of his bipolar disorder he sometimes rants at the top of his lungs late at night.

One night he was ranting how "He was never going to 'play house' with some bitch" and he was "Never going to give some fucking bitch his paycheck" and "He doesn't need any fucking bitch and he doesn't care if he ever gets pussy again."

My dad has been incel ever since my mom divorced him. My mom divorced him to branch swing with men that are more of Chads than my dad without the mental problems. The only reason my dad married my ethnic Stacy mom was because he met her in college after she first arrived in the country and ran JBW on her.

My dad is eternally jaded because prior to the divorce my mom had gotten him arrested and locked up by a SWAT team by making up fake domestic violence allegations that were later dropped but he had to hire a lawyer and go through a long legal battle.

The divorce probably made his mental illness far worse as he has not been able to hold down a job since.

I told my dad one night as he was ranting that it wasn't too late for him to marry an Asian woman and he could even start a new family if he wanted to. He then told me once again that he "wasn't going to play house with some BITCH" and he "Never wants any more fucking kids."

Thank God you weren't able to convince your Dad to ruin his life further with a gold digging Asian broad. That almost never ends well tbhngl

married men are already mentally weak and unstable

putting a divorce on top of that shit will push them over the edge

Tell him he's missing out on a good board game. Family fun for everyone!
blogfullhousefull.jpg

married men are already mentally weak and unstable

putting a divorce on top of that shit will push them over the edge

I saw what western women (All women are western unless they are Asian or Middle Eastern or African African) did to my father and I would remain incel for the rest of my life in the west before I even got near a western foid.

He was destroyed.

Thank God you weren't able to convince your Dad to ruin his life further with a gold digging Asian broad. That almost never ends well tbhngl

He could've found one that wanted him for how white he is. Beneath the layers of lard from his self destruction there is still a Chad under there despite him trying to fuck it up as much as he can.

I want him to experience the same pleasure I will.

My dad has been incel ever since my mom divorced him.

He could've found one that wanted him for how white he is. Beneath the layers of lard from his self destruction there is still a Chad under there despite him trying to fuck it up as much as he can.

So volcel or...?

So volcel or...?

No.

My mother mentally destroyed him. He is the only mentalcel I can say is 100% legit.

I thought if he went to SEA with me (with his fat he would be repulsive in Japan) he could know peace in the last half of his life but he declined my offer.

He is a tormented soul and I tried to help.

This Zesto guy is a complete clown. Jfl at this ugly motherfucker thinking he can run "JBfraudjap" game in Tokyo, fucking lol. Dumbass

Jesus man harsh but he is right about the Asian thing i think he secretly doesn't want to create incel kids

This Zesto guy is a complete clown. Jfl at this ugly motherfucker thinking he can run "JBfraudjap" game in Tokyo, fucking lol. Dumbass

It's called "HafuFraud" and I've looksmaxxed to the point where I can pass easily as half Japanese.

I've grown my hair out and have it styled like a J-Pop idol. I will show you in January when I go to Japan.

Jesus man harsh but he is right about the Asian thing i think he secretly doesn't want to create incel kids

It has nothing to do with the Asian genetics. He doesn't want more kids because he doesn't want more incels like me.

Based redpilled father.

My father seems heavily blackpilled about looks, while my mother pretends to be or is bluepilled af.

I believe he won't object to the idea of me having jaw surgery to fix my mandible deformity. He already had my brother go to a surgeon to remove a small mole from his face and openly admitted to me the importance of looks. If he had enough money saved I believe he would even pay for it.

Based redpilled father.

My father seems heavily blackpilled about looks, while my mother pretends to be or is bluepilled af.

I believe he won't object to the idea of me having jaw surgery to fix my mandible deformity. He already had my brother go to a surgeon to remove a small mole from his face and openly admitted to me the importance of looks. If he had enough money saved I believe he would even pay for it.

My dad would never understand because he's lived his whole life as a 6'2 blue eyed Chad, who still oblitamogs me to this day. He'd probably pay for my surgeries if I asked him, but I'm not going to.

Based redpilled father.

My mother is lookspilled and wouldn't object to getting me the surgeries I have brought up to her.

She is also extremely skinpilled.

I won't ask for the surgeries unless I fail in Japan.

If that's what it takes to get my waifu I would have my face reconstructed and deal with the years worth of swelling.

I would do anything for my waifu.

Determined

>giving a food ur paycheck
>"allowing" her to give you allowances of your money
>being happy with this
Cuckto at it again

>being happy with this
Cuckto at it again

The guy's not all there in the head, for sure.

>being happy with this
Cuckto at it again

When in Tokyo do as the Japanese do.

I personally think it would be really hot to get an allowance from my mommygf.

BlushShy

Especially if she tells me something like "here's your money now go buy that manga/videogame you wanted."

I am getting hard right now just thinking about it.

He will see
Even if he ascends he will see that not all asian women are go and cute like he thinks
And he will definately see that their personalities are no where near "God-tier"
He will keep coping regardless like the cuck he is

View attachment 51153

Especially if she tells me something like "here's your money now go buy that manga/videogame you wanted."

Ur literally a cuck fantasizing about findom
The only reason you havent been ran off this site is because you give other weebs like urself false hope that japan is a paradise

View attachment 51153

Cuck.

Ur literally a cuck fantasizing about findom
The only reason you havent been ran off this site is because you give other weebs like urself false hope that japan is a paradise

That's not findom that is literally the status quo in Japan.

@whogivesafucc if I give my paycheck to my waifu to pay the bills and the rent every month instead of me. It's the same shit. It's not like she's going to go on shopping sprees with the money.

Japanese save money more than every other people in the entire world.

Everything that doesn't go to bills will be put in our bank account aside from the allowance she'll give me for my manga and videogames.

That's not findom that is literally the status quo in Japan.

@whogivesafucc if I give my paycheck to my waifu to pay the bills and the rent every month instead of me. It's the same shit. It's not like she's going to go on shopping sprees with the money.

Japanese save money more than every other people in the entire world.

Everything that doesn't go to bills will be put in our bank account aside from the allowance she'll give me for my manga and videogames.
Keep trying to rationalise being a cuck

With all due respect your dad is wrong about Asian women they are both based and redpilled.

My dad would never understand because he's lived his whole life as a 6'2 blue eyed Chad, who still oblitamogs me to this day. He'd probably pay for my surgeries if I asked him, but I'm not going to.
Having a Chad father must be suifuel.
My dad was a chadlite in his youth and still maintains his NW1 at 60. Really sucks I got every single bad feature my mother has(except low IPD which would make it officially over). The only good feature I got from my mother is height.

My dad was a chadlite in his youth and still maintains his NW1 at 60. Really sucks I got every single bad feature my mother has(except low IPD which would make it officially over). The only good feature I got from my mother is height.

There's a senior HS pic of him in his childhood house, that I can't help but stare at for minutes whenever I go there. Pure suicide fuel. Going out in public with him is even worse, because I see in my own eyes and experience how much better he gets treated than me and gets whatever he wants.

There's a senior HS pic of him in his childhood house, that I can't help but stare at for minutes whenever I go there. Pure suicide fuel. Going out in public with him is even worse, because I see in my own eyes and experience how much better he gets treated than me and gets whatever he wants.

I once found a stack of the modeling photos my dad sent out to talent agencies when he was around my age.

He had directors wanting him to appear in bit parts/extras in their movies but he blew them off because he only agreed to take them and send it out because my grandparents told him he has what it takes to become a model.

You are an awesome animecel

I want to take a trip to Japan and ascend via niponese waifu

True. I would only support him doing this as an expat or something. An Asian bitch in the West will run circles around him and fuck him up even more.