Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If I Don't Ascend When I Go To Asia I'm Not Coming Back Home

@jerrycan dan

I don't want a Mandella Necklace.
how about instead of learning to be a low T faggot from the asians by boymaxxing, you learn how to kungfumaxx so feral bantus dont put a tire around your head and light you on fire with petrol?

Good luck boyo

Good luck Zesto. I hope you will succeed. I also plan to ascend next year.

Zestos upcoming harem

I hope you don't get disappointed after all these dreams lol

Japan is doable if you go for Japan girls lusting for white boys, but it's not "easy"

They will never find my body.

I told my dad shortly after I joined this site last April that if I don't lose my virginity by the time I'm 24 I'm killing myself.

All he had to say was that it was up to me, he just told me if you want to get laid so badly you need to talk to girls and be friends first.

Well this whole college semester that's all I've done and it's gotten me no closer to my goal.

I will be going to Japan and Korea back to back in January.

January is an important month because I turn 24 in February so if I end it then I would've kept my word to my father.

I have recently been approved for a credit card with thousands of dollars on it.

If I fail in Japan and Korea I will max out that credit card on airfare and accommodations in Thailand and/or the Philippines so I don't have to kill myself.

I will ascend in Asia or I will die.

From this point on I am living every day as if they are the last few I have left. That way I will make the most out of the short time I have from now and my trip.
Thai foids from poor villages are on lookout for guys like you.

I have been to all of those countries. Honestly, do not waste your time in Japan or Korea, as other have said they are only slightly easier than USA, with lots of hatred towards foreigners.

Go STRAIGHT To Philippines, and spend all of your time there. You will ascend there with your looks match or better. Good luck. I am military, and the ugliest most autistic military subhumans always marry Filipino women. They will sleep with you right away, just be aware they are all gold diggers and will suck you dry, into serious debt if you marry them and they will want you to provide for there entire family. Still Philippines is by far your best bet.
High IQ rant

They will never find my body.

I told my dad shortly after I joined this site last April that if I don't lose my virginity by the time I'm 24 I'm killing myself.

All he had to say was that it was up to me, he just told me if you want to get laid so badly you need to talk to girls and be friends first.

Well this whole college semester that's all I've done and it's gotten me no closer to my goal.

I will be going to Japan and Korea back to back in January.

January is an important month because I turn 24 in February so if I end it then I would've kept my word to my father.

I have recently been approved for a credit card with thousands of dollars on it.

If I fail in Japan and Korea I will max out that credit card on airfare and accommodations in Thailand and/or the Philippines so I don't have to kill myself.

I will ascend in Asia or I will die.

From this point on I am living every day as if they are the last few I have left. That way I will make the most out of the short time I have from now and my trip.
Well you're gonna be dissapointed seeing your past behavior you act obsessively over the Japanese culture having high expectations leads you nowhere there was this one guy on youtube who was a 7/10 and was completely crushed over japanese girls not liking him and then he lashed out on to anime on how it wasn't real and shit stating obvious facts , but what i'm trying to get at it is you're most likely going to be crushed and completely culture shocked. - best wishes though.

Thanks for everyone whose shown me support so far.

In respect to @blickpall I'll no longer be bumping this thread but for anyone who posts after this I want to let you know I appreciate it.

What was his reaction?