Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if i break eye contact first with another man does that make me a bitch?

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
i was in the supermarket grabbing a gallon of milk for my mom and when i went to the cashier, this latino kid who's also a cashier working in the next stall over made eye contact with me,and I was the first to look away after five seconds.Did i just get made into a bitch?how do i recover from this?

He looked like he was in his teens but he looked considerably buffer than me and like an inch or two taller ,so I'm not sure if i could've won in a fight unless i had a knife.

I looked away to the side and not downwards like a coward so i don't think it counts,right.

I couldve not broken eye contact but i think it would just make me look like a weirdo tbh

Yes you a little bitch OP

5 secs? nah i dont think that makes u a bitch because that’s a LONGG time , whys he even eyeing u like that in the first place? i mean only u can answer this question , r u a bitch or not?
cool,i was scared i was made into a bitch for a second and idk why that dude was mean mugging me ,i'm a currycel living in the hood ,its tough out here bro.

Why were you two staring at each other in the first place? :feelshaha:

It'd likely appear openly confrontational and odd if you were to continue your clear line of sight into his eyes; a fight as a subhuman currycel would be quite unwanted, especially with a thugmaxxed Latino likely willing to fight and possibly call upon a gang of other subordinates or allies. :feelsugh:

only if you don't go and beat his face in within the next 4 minutes

I never look at a man or woman eyes

I glance at everyone.

Anyways, probably no, but depends on the intent.

I hold hard eye contact with every passerby I see all the time to avoid this very scenario

Yes you are a bitch if you look away first. Always eye back. This is the eyecontactpill

I stare down tall white faggots anytime I'm drunk. They end up looking away first after a good 3 seconds or so :feelskek::feelskek:

I wink at times some laugh and others get scared :feelsaww: .

dis y u inkell

You're only a bitch, if you were legitimately afraid of the eye contact and possible confrontation.

Unless it's in a confrontational situation, excessive eye contact between two men is gay.

Being painfully shy I’ve struggled with eye contact my whole life. I can barely look my own parents in the eye.

i was in the supermarket grabbing a gallon of milk for my mom and when i went to the cashier, this latino kid who's also a cashier working in the next stall over made eye contact with me,and I was the first to look away after five seconds.Did i just get made into a bitch?how do i recover from this?

He looked like he was in his teens but he looked considerably buffer than me and like an inch or two taller ,so I'm not sure if i could've won in a fight unless i had a knife.

I looked away to the side and not downwards like a coward so i don't think it counts,right.

I couldve not broken eye contact but i think it would just make me look like a weirdo tbh
if you're thinking about all this gibberish you've already lost lmaoooooooooooooooooo