Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if i break eye contact first with another man does that make me a bitch?

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Banned
-
11d 12h 52m
i was in the supermarket grabbing a gallon of milk for my mom and when i went to the cashier, this latino kid who's also a cashier working in the next stall over made eye contact with me,and I was the first to look away after five seconds.Did i just get made into a bitch?how do i recover from this?

He looked like he was in his teens but he looked considerably buffer than me and like an inch or two taller ,so I'm not sure if i could've won in a fight unless i had a knife.

I looked away to the side and not downwards like a coward so i don't think it counts,right.

I couldve not broken eye contact but i think it would just make me look like a weirdo tbh

Postmaxxercel50k

Postmaxxercel50k

50k by July 1st 2023
★★★★★
74d 7h 11m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
664d 23h 30m
Yes you a little bitch OP

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Banned
-
11d 12h 52m
5 secs? nah i dont think that makes u a bitch because that’s a LONGG time , whys he even eyeing u like that in the first place? i mean only u can answer this question , r u a bitch or not?
cool,i was scared i was made into a bitch for a second and idk why that dude was mean mugging me ,i'm a currycel living in the hood ,its tough out here bro.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
72d 20h 55m
Why were you two staring at each other in the first place? :feelshaha:

It'd likely appear openly confrontational and odd if you were to continue your clear line of sight into his eyes; a fight as a subhuman currycel would be quite unwanted, especially with a thugmaxxed Latino likely willing to fight and possibly call upon a gang of other subordinates or allies. :feelsugh:

Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
209d 13h 33m
only if you don't go and beat his face in within the next 4 minutes

alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
1d 10h 2m
I never look at a man or woman eyes

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★
17d 18h 35m
I glance at everyone.

Anyways, probably no, but depends on the intent.

Bakedcrystal

Bakedcrystal

Recruit
★★
1d 19h 10m
I hold hard eye contact with every passerby I see all the time to avoid this very scenario

Betrayed

Betrayed

be based get chased get tazed (in video game)
★★★★
21d 3h 33m
Yes you are a bitch if you look away first. Always eye back. This is the eyecontactpill

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
157d 3m
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
★★★★
60d 18h 47m
I stare down tall white faggots anytime I'm drunk. They end up looking away first after a good 3 seconds or so :feelskek::feelskek:

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Recruit
★★★
9d 12h 28m
Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
33d 8h 48m
I wink at times some laugh and others get scared :feelsaww: .

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
209d 9h 54m
dis y u inkell

You're only a bitch, if you were legitimately afraid of the eye contact and possible confrontation.

K

kaang

Admiral
★★★
102d 19h 12m
Unless it's in a confrontational situation, excessive eye contact between two men is gay.

Socialpariah

Socialpariah

Banned
-
2d 18h 25m
Being painfully shy I’ve struggled with eye contact my whole life. I can barely look my own parents in the eye.

No_Tears

No_Tears

Still hoping for young love
★★★
1d 21h 48m
i was in the supermarket grabbing a gallon of milk for my mom and when i went to the cashier, this latino kid who's also a cashier working in the next stall over made eye contact with me,and I was the first to look away after five seconds.Did i just get made into a bitch?how do i recover from this?

He looked like he was in his teens but he looked considerably buffer than me and like an inch or two taller ,so I'm not sure if i could've won in a fight unless i had a knife.

I looked away to the side and not downwards like a coward so i don't think it counts,right.

I couldve not broken eye contact but i think it would just make me look like a weirdo tbh
if you're thinking about all this gibberish you've already lost lmaoooooooooooooooooo

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8