Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If fuckmeat love confident men then why is Lord Bagelcel single?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I hate how IT are saying he is single because of his anger and not his height, so all those big negro crims in New York are incels too? Also they ignore their contradiction about confidence.

This is why I would never go ER or BM (Bagel Manlet) because you would be painted as the bad guy, what bagel manlet should do is rub his cum on fuckmeats car handles everyday.

That video stirred up a lot of emotion in me, I couldn't even bring myself to read the comments from normies as I am already a misanthropist, i don't need anymore fuel to add to the fire.

IT thinks a video of someone acting like shit = they have always acted like shit. They think that we incels for instance go up IRL and call some girl a "fucking hole". They can use this excuse to any extent that they want. Even though it's obvious that bagel man blew up and that isn't the way he acts every day or the way he acts to try to get himself laid.

IT thinks a video of someone acting like shit = they have always acted like shit. They think that we incels for instance go up IRL and call some girl a "fucking hole". They can use this excuse to any extent that they want. Even though it's obvious that bagel man blew up and that isn't the way he acts every day or the way he acts to try to get himself laid.

I haven't even spoken to young foid in years

that video pissed me off ngl at how bad he was treated

whats really sad is its only popular because his height makes him a freak show if he was normal height and had a melt down he wouldnt have gotten the attention this got. His actions have giving foids the excuse they need to say this is why they dont date manlets he have added fuel to their fire. Dont get me wrong tho BM is based

>Get rejected for years because of height

"Man that pisses me off"

"Actually sweetie you're single because of that attitude of yours!"

How can they not see the flaw in their own argument?
whats really sad is its only popular because his height makes him a freak show if he was normal height and had a melt down he wouldnt have gotten the attention this got.

Look at r/publicfreakout, there are a shit load of videos everyday of tall or normal height males chimping out in public but its the manlet yelling that catches everyones attention who woulda thought

Chad = act like an asshole

Foids - "Look how confident he is. He is so sure of himself. He is so sexy."

Incels and manlets = act like an asshole

Foids - "What a douchebag. He is such an entitled asshole. Hope he dies somewhere."

>Get rejected for years because of height

"Man that pisses me off"

"Actually sweetie you're single because of that attitude of yours!"

How can they not see the flaw in their own argument?

Look at r/publicfreakout, there are a shit load of videos everyday of tall or normal height males chimping out in public but its the manlet yelling that catches everyones attention who woulda thought
Why are people so brain dead and soulless?

Both incels and normies lie or are mistaken about the role various traits play in attractiveness.

In any given case...

There are some that are necessary but not sufficient.

There are some that are sufficient but not necessary.

There are some that are neither necessary nor sufficient.

And there are some that are necessary and sufficient.

Chad = act like an asshole

Foids - "Look how confident he is. He is so sure of himself. He is so sexy."

Incels and manlets = act like an asshole

Foids - "What a douchebag. He is such an entitled asshole. Hope he dies somewhere."

They get cause and effect mixed up.

They're the sort of people to believe diabetes causes people to consume excessive amounts of sugar.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back