Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If face mogs height then why do I see tall guys uglier than me with GFs

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If face is more Important than height then why do I tall guys that are uglier than me with girlfriends while I'm rotting alone and before you tell me I'm underestimating my looks I'm not I've been told numerous times directly and Indirectly that I'm ugly I see more tall subhmans with GF's than average looking manlets with GF's being a manlet is a death sentence in every aspect of life while being tall will always be an enhancer your face only helps you if you're average height or taller if you're a manlet whats the point in having a good face if you're the height of a middle schooler a good looking manlet is still a manlet I'd rather be taller than somebody than be better looking and be 5 inches shorter

Because Tall = handsome

It goes

- height
- race
- face

Because face while still important, becomes less important with the increase in height. For every inch of height, the looks of someones face on a scale of 1-10 required goes down. Here's a shitty example:

5'4 with 8/10 face = low tier normie
5'9 with 6/10 face = normie
6'3 with 4/10 face = high tier normie

Because being tall for a guy is like having huge hips and big boobs as a girl.

access that's why

Why do I see short guys who are better looking than me with girlfriends ?

Most men don't know how to rate other men properly.

Because Height is Life.

Good question height is more objective then face, face there is more wriggle room.

The quality of certain threads have really gone down god damnn

I remember the scene in Shrek, where the princess finds out the guy she's about to marry is a manlet and is put off by this (regardless that hes wealthy); she realizes she prefers Shrek, ugly and rude, but hey at least he's tall

Giga cope if you think an NT 5’7 man mogs an atypical 6’0 man you’re coping hard
@3movs is 6’0 and he gets mogged by 5’7 NTs

NT > Height @yez
Screenshot 20220529 220214 Samsung Internet

If face is more Important than height then why do I tall guys that are uglier than me with girlfriends while I'm rotting alone and before you tell me I'm underestimating my looks I'm not I've been told numerous times directly and Indirectly that I'm ugly I see more tall subhmans with GF's than average looking manlets with GF's being a manlet is a death sentence in every aspect of life while being tall will always be an enhancer your face only helps you if you're average height or taller if you're a manlet whats the point in having a good face if you're the height of a middle schooler a good looking manlet is still a manlet I'd rather be taller than somebody than be better looking and be 5 inches shorter
Because you are a subhuman manlet. It is that simple, LDAR.

I'm 180cm (idk how much it is in burger units) but I see shorter men with gfs all the time, not just a few anecdotes, like constantly

Imo height/size is by far the most important trait for a male to appear handsome. Face is also very important if its really good, otherwise everyone i see looks the same, rarely see someone who stands out by face attractiveness.

Imo height/size is by far the most important trait for a male to appear handsome. Face is also very important if its really good, otherwise everyone i see looks the same, rarely see someone who stands out by face attractiveness.
In my experience, it is probably height that is most important.
I saw a guy with a worse face than me get treated better because he was taller than me like 5'9 vs 6'0+.