Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If Elliot Rodger's Day of Retribution went exactly as he planned it, what do you think would have happened next?

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Say his Day of Retribution went exactly as he planned it. In this new timeline, how differently is it reported in the news? And for documentaries, analysis, or otherwise, what are some notable differences?

Brutal life: His father would continue to mog him and his sister and mother would keep making him feel jealous I mean I don't think he would be able to escape doing something in the public like that

Brutal life: His father would continue to mog him and his sister and mother would keep making him feel jealous I mean I don't think he would be able to escape doing something in the public like that
Iirc he actually stated he was worried he would hesitate to kill his father if it ever came down to it.

Iirc he actually stated he was worried he would hesitate to kill his father if it ever came down to it.
That's just because he fed him for years, if he had access to food without his father; I don't think he'd hesitate one second, I wouldn't either for my parents