Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If anything, Afghanistan proves the power of reddit.

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
Apologies, frencels for yet another active Afghan thread.

All the reddit's 'my heart goes out for Afghan girls' 'hope they are safe' 'sending hugs and prayers' will do nothing. All the thousands of reddit karma points mean nothing in the real world when it can't even protect an Afghan woman who stepped out getting gang raped at gunpoint.

Try saving an Afghan woman by banning an Afghan reddit account lol.

bonus point: it's hilarious to see reddit responses; assuming most are democrat voters who sang the Orange Man Bad tune, now speechless with the Biden's decision to vacate Afghan and let the women panic en masse.

bonus point 2 : It's also hilarious to see IT sub. It's a tight rope walk for them - to criticize it any more would mean to attack muslims while to be in favor of it is to side with the incels, lol.

to criticize it any more would mean to attack muslims
The PC way to circumvent it is labeling it "religion radicalism in general" instead of calling the spade a spade.

The PC way to circumvent it is labeling it "religion radicalism in general" instead of calling the spade a spade.
"But muh christianity!" - with a pope that kisses refugee feets and with rainbow flags in church, the only example of radicalism in christianity they can come up with is "Muh crusaders" or that one boomer with Korsakow Syndrome that denied Evolution in their family (if from America), completely laughable - or that churches just begrudingly tolerate abortion instead of celebrating it, as if that was remotely comparable - and yes, we live in the now and not nearly thousand years ago.

The only thing that glues these groups that would normally eat each other (trannies v.s. TERFs, Mussies v.s. women/LGBTQs, Jews v.s. Mussies, Age-cucks v.s. MAPs/pedos) together is their collective hatred against white males.

Last edited:
Reddit.. the internet equivalent of screaming into the air loudly and obnoxiously.

This Afghanistan situation is so important and historic, it has far-reaching ramifications:

1) Cuckmerica received a more humiliating defeat in Afghanistan than it did in Vietnam.

2) Cuckmerica lost so much credibility and legitimacy, China is now the top dog and I predict they will take Taiwan real soon.

3) Cuckmerica is so humiliated with this defeat, they will retaliate at "domestic terrorists" to prove that they're still powerful.

4) The world order is now changed. The world will now be more China & Russia aligned as opposed to US-centric.

5) Cuckmerica's defeat proved that men can rise up to reinstate a patriarchy and put in women in their place. The best part is that women will submissively accept this fate if its imposed on them by force, their pussies will even get wet from it.

6) Warfare has now changed. Aside from nuclear weapons, a poor guerilla army with old weapons can win the battle and the war against a large conventional military with the newest weapons/technology.

7) Cuckmerica's defeat now proves that Cuckmerica and the West is in decline, they're not as powerful as they used to be. This is a perfect opportunity to exploit for Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran.

8) Another wave of refugees will flood into the West. They will be allowed in by the cucked West because "they helped us as translators!".

Last edited:
"But muh christianity!" - with a pope that kisses refugee feets and with rainbow flags in church, the only example of radicalism in christianity they can come up with is "Muh crusaders" or that one boomer with Korsakow Syndrome that denied Evolution in their family (if from America), completely laughable - or that churches just begrudingly tolerate abortion instead of celebrating it, as if that was remotely comparable - and yes, we live in the now and not nearly thousand years ago.

The only thing that glues these groups that would normally eat each other (trannies v.s. TERFs, Mussies v.s. women/LGBTQs, Jews v.s. Mussies, Age-cucks v.s. MAPs/pedos) together is their collective hatred against white males.
I'm not a Catholic but the crusades were basically Europe defending itself against centuries of Islamic attempts to conquer Europe.

And I can say that without being politically incorrect because I, like most people of Portuguese ancestry, have Moor blood in my veins due to centuries of Islamic imperialism in the Iberian Peninsula.

bonus point: it's hilarious to see reddit responses; assuming most are democrat voters who sang the Orange Man Bad tune, now speechless with the Biden's decision to vacate Afghan and let the women panic en masse.
Biden wasted 20 years of effort, as that shit immediately got taken back over. Nobody respects his dementia-riddled ass.

They master doublethink. They can hold two completely conflicting ideas and think it's fine.

Biden wasted 20 years of effort, as that shit immediately got taken back over. Nobody respects his dementia-riddled ass.
Cope I respect Biden, he had the balls none of other US presidents did to pull out and accept defeat instead of wasting of trillions more.

hugs and prayers = not my problem

Unless those feminist and soy boys get on a plane right now and go fight the taliban, it is literally “not my problem” mentally. They would not even house a family of refugees themselves, tbh. They expect everyone else “tax payers” to pickup the slack for their ideals. Yep Reddit is the ecochamber of the narcissist and mentally retarded, in other words autistic screeching and babbling.

Last edited:
Westerners are low T. Shaming or canceling one is enough to change his mind. Taliban fighters are high T.

If we pulled out 1 year into Afghanistan, same would have happened. Trying to westernize Afghanistan was a lost cause.

Last edited:
This Afghanistan situation is so important and historic, it has far-reaching ramifications:

1) Cuckmerica received a more humiliating defeat in Afghanistan than it did in Vietnam.

2) Cuckmerica lost so much credibility and legitimacy, China is now the top dog and I predict they will take Taiwan real soon.

3) Cuckmerica is so humiliated with this defeat, they will retaliate at "domestic terrorists" to prove that they're still powerful.

4) The world order is now changed. The world will now be more China & Russia aligned as opposed to US-centric.

5) Cuckmerica's defeat proved that men can rise up to reinstate a patriarchy and put in women in their place. The best part is that women will submissively accept this fate if its imposed on them by force, their pussies will even get wet from it.

6) Warfare has now changed. Aside from nuclear weapons, a poor guerilla army with old weapons can win the battle and the war against a large conventional military with the newest weapons/technology.

7) Cuckmerica's defeat now proves that Cuckmerica and the West is in decline, they're not as powerful as they used to be. This is a perfect opportunity to exploit for Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran.

8) Another wave of refugees will flood into the West. They will be allowed in by the cucked West because "they helped us as translators!".
The modern world order pretty much revolves around the USSA. The entire world looks to the USSA for inspiration and guidance, for better or worse, (almost always for worse). No other nation is primed to take the place of the US. Once the USSA experiences it's decline and decay in full, it will be the end of the world order as we know it. There will be no continuing on with business as usual, but with China as the global superpower instead of the USSA.

If you don't believe me, consider this: the great global financial crisis of 2008 (worst since the Great Depression at the time) started out as a housing market crisis in Burgerland. That's how influential the USSA is. No other empire in the history of man comes remotely close. The USSA will drag everyone down with it.

This is not even mentioning peak oil, and energy/resource depletion, which will hit China and Russia at least as hard as everyone else.

Last edited: