Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If any one has Emba’s old icon post it here plz.

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
After clearing my head by watching numerous grotesque subhuman and outherebrothers videos and stuffing my face with burgers and fries (as usual) I’ve come to the conclusion the Emba situation is completely retarded and so I intend to wash my hands of both him and @Sneir (in videogame) but how I intend to do this should make you all happy.

I‘m going to be the bigger man here (honestly how can I help it, as I’m a 450lb Nazi nigger?) and unban and reverse the present humiliating Mortal Kombat esque “Babality” on @Emba’s account and essentially make it look like it did before he shit the bed and left in a hissy fit huff.

Then I’m going to go on living my life as if this totally needless fucking stupidity never happened and if Emba ever decides to come back here I strongly suggest he do the same and also move on with his life.

As with @FrothySolutions whom I also had a ridiculous falling out with back in the day…

As a result of it to make him feel better about things and still feel “safe” on the website despite the power imbalance between us, I basically told him and kept to my word that I would never moderate him or for him ever again and that any disciplinary actions he might possibly face in the future will be carried out by other mods without my interference.

This is the same deal I’m providing Emba moving forward.

From this moment on I will never help him nor harm him with my administrative powers.

Should he come back here and require any assistance he must turn to the vast plethora of other site mods for it.

The only exception to the above being were he to need something done to his account that a mod of mine lacked the system permissions for but even then I’d want to hear about it only from the mod helping Emba and not Emba himself.

And this is not an I‘ll never be friends with Emba again issue.

Rather far from it.

This new policy of mine towards Emba is a result of his total lack of faith in me as an authority figure despite giving him no cause for it.

Last edited:
nigger is a fun word

Imagine stiring up drama like a subnegritt/4nigger thread

Wasn't it a wide-eyed man with a grin on his face?

Wasn't it a wide-eyed man with a grin on his face?
Yeah, problem is I don’t know what goofy movie or comedy series that it was probably from?

Which is actually quite amazing as I’ve watched damn near everything there is to watch during my time on earth.

Thats far fetched even for incels but alas no links proving v0 ehm51g0cuuz91

Here you are chief.

Yeah, problem is I don’t know what goofy movie or comedy series that it was probably from?

Which is actually quite amazing as I’ve watched damn near everything there is to watch during my time on earth.

Fuck, inceltear actually came in handy for something.

Which is actually quite amazing as I’ve watched damn near everything t
Wasn't he from the shining?

Literally fucking who? Can someone give me a quick rundown on the whole drama surrounding this guy

I found this somewhat low quality version off an IT screenshot :feelskek:
It was the biggest emba avi I could find. hopefully it will suffice?

Capture

I found this somewhat low quality version off an IT screenshot :feelskek:
It was the biggest emba avi I could find. hopefully it will suffice?

View attachment 691538
Thanks brother!

Saves me the strenuous labor of having to get my fat tired ass out of bed and hop on the ol PC just to download and crop the IT image myself. :feelshaha: :feelsokman:

Sounds reasonable to me.

Actually this one is probably even more HQ? It's a direct source from the forum. I already know the filename for embas old profile picture. Its 18638. So with the help of our friend @Ritalincel who I know often quotes user's AVI's in his posts. I just filtered the old image name against Ritalins posts and it came right up

1663065871151-png.655177

After clearing my head by watching numerous grotesque subhuman and outherebrothers videos and stuffing my face with burgers and fries (as usual) I’ve come to the conclusion the Emba situation is completely retarded and so I intend to wash my hands of both him and @Sneir (in videogame) but how I intend to do this should make you all happy.

I‘m going to be the bigger man here (honestly how can I help it, as I’m a 450lb Nazi nigger?) and unban and reverse the present humiliating Mortal Kombat esque “Babality” on @Emba’s account and essentially make it look like it did before he shit the bed and left in a hissy fit huff.

Then I’m going to go on living my life as if this totally needless fucking stupidity never happened and if Emba ever decides to come back here I strongly suggest he do the same and also move on with his life.

As with @FrothySolutions whom I also had a ridiculous falling out with back in the day…

As a result of it to make him feel better about things and still feel “safe” on the website despite the power imbalance between us, I basically told him and kept to my word that I would never moderate him or for him ever again and that any disciplinary actions he might possibly face in the future will be carried out by other mods without my interference.

This is the same deal I’m providing Emba moving forward.

From this moment on I will never help him nor harm him with my administrative powers.

Should he come back here and require any assistance he must turn to the vast plethora of other site mods for it.

The only exception to the above being where he to need something done to his account that a mod of mine lacked the system permissions to do but even then I’d want to hear about it only from the mod helping Emba and not Emba himself.

And this is not an I‘ll never be friends with Emba again issue.

Rather far from it.

This new policy of mine towards Emba is a result of his total lack of faith in me as an authority figure despite giving him no cause for it.
What happened between you two?
Btw, you are 450lbs? Fucking brutal, and I thought I was obese af.

Actually this one is probably even more HQ? It's a direct source from the forum. I already know the filename for embas old profile picture. Its 18638. So with the help of our friend @Ritalincel who I know often quotes user's AVI's in his posts. I just filtered the old image name against Ritalins posts and it came right up

1663065871151-png.655177
So all of @Ritalincel’s shitposting for years was a preparation for moments like these. He saw the future.

So all of @Ritalincel’s shitposting for years was a preparation for moments like these. He saw the future.
Ritalin is more important than people think. Though gone are the days of the Ritalin Defense Force

Ritalin is more important than people think. Though gone are the days of the Ritalin Defense Force
He seems to busy shitposting on the looksmaxxing forum and has close to 100K posts there.

1663065871151-png.655177
Thanks brother!

And with that I’ve unbanned @Emba and restored his account giving him back the higher res version of his icon and prior custom title before he shit the bed on me.

I‘ve given him a humorous but far less noxious new signature than the last one I gave him after he left which he is free to change if he ever decides to come back.

If any of you know him or are in communication with him off the site and want to welcome him back here you may do so with my blessing.

And now with that I can finally wash my hands of this sorry situation and go watch more youtube or movie ridiculousness and rest. :feelsclown:

Thanks brother!

And with that I’ve unbanned @Emba and restored his account giving him back the higher res version of his icon and prior custom title before he shit the bed on me.

I‘ve given him a humorous but far less noxious new signature than the last one I gave him after he left which he is free to change if he ever decides to come back.

If any of you know him or are in communication with him off the site and want to welcome him back here you may do so with my blessing.

And now with that I can finally wash my hands of this sorry situation and go watch more youtube or movie ridiculousness and rest. :feelsclown:
anytime

Emba not dead? good, I like all the older incels