Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if a single female gave me free pussy I would quit this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
just a single female, just a single one, and I would quit this forum, just a kiss and I would quit this forum, just an hug and I would quit this forum

but

:no:no ascension
:no:no kisses
:no:no hugs
:no:no handholding
:no:no eyes contact
:no:no touch
:no:not even talking
:yes:ghosting
:no:not even friendzone, females don't want to be my friends

you wouldnt. getting a foid doesnt suddently make the blackpill not exist anymore. you would constantly see the blackpill in every thing she does and every interaction you have with her. reality doesnt not exist anymore because you could get one

you wouldnt. getting a foid doesnt suddently make the blackpill not exist anymore. you would constantly see the blackpill in every thing she does and every interaction you have with her. reality doesnt not exist anymore because you could get one
I would still be :blackpill:, but I will request a ban for being a fakeshell

I would need pussy before I left. But absolutely would leave.

If I got a girlfriend she would have to really prove to me that she is obsessed with me and me ONLY. I can’t trust that I wouldn’t be cheated on.

Gotta respect that simp grindset.
I kneel!

just a single female, just a single one, and I would quit this forum, just a kiss and I would quit this forum, just an hug and I would quit this forum

Ironic...