Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If a girl likes you, she will make it abundantly clear.

If a girl likes you, she will make it abundantly clear.

How would you know ? :lul:

Just what I was thinking.

How much clear? Like, look at me and smile?

Feels surreal. That really happens?

Like, look at me and smile?
See this is where IOI falls flat. Do you expect women to go around with blank expressions and scorn at any men they don't remotely have sexual feelings? No, smiling is a great way to form friendships and business partnerships. There is much more to it than just pure sexuality. If a woman smiles at you, she's being nice. That's it.

IOIs do exist and anyone who doesn't think they do is a freaking dumbass or a literal autist. Girls love sitting back and having men approach them, and the way they do that is by inviting them to do so with body language or social cues. Moronic autists who don't leave their mom's basement could never understand this.

Also, you aren't homeless just admit that was a big LARP. You got issues man.

Women flirt with man even if they are not sexually interested in them.
The term "flirt" should not even exist. It is ultimately synonymous with conversing except to the men deluded enough to believe their oneitis actually likes them. I'm sure if you had a man try to discern flirting from actual conversation he'll struggle to find three differences, and even then those would all be in his head.

Theres no Trick, no nothing, no easy way to fuck women.

If she likes you, she will make it easy for you to advance and will give you dead obvious IOIs which even a retarded man can work out.

100 years ago, did we have PUA? no.
How did them men get laid?
Women were put in their place and were seen much lower than men, which meant, women will be the ones chasing the men, giving IOIs that are obvious to the male, and thats all there is to attraction.

Today is EXACTLY the same as 100 years ago.

Except, those dead obvious IOIs are for chads.

Not us.
True but even chad gets shit tests because of the extreme extent of hypergamy.
I learned that the hard way
story?

The term "flirt" should not even exist. It is ultimately synonymous with conversing except to the men deluded enough to believe their oneitis actually likes them. I'm sure if you had a man try to discern flirting from actual conversation he'll struggle to find three differences, and even then those would all be in his head.
Yes, you have a point.

True but even chad gets shit tests because of the extreme extent of hypergamy
No he doesn't. The worst chad gets is a non-monogamous relationship, and even then Chad still won't care.

It is exactly as you say, brother. There is no subtle hints or tricks. If the female wants to be with you, she herself will go after you. It is as simple as that. If she wants you, you don't need to do anything.

The females know if they want to fuck with a male, in 0.001 seconds when they see the face, height, frame and race of the male.
Flowers, chocolates, diamond rings. Those things only make her interested in the material things you give to her. She only becomes interested in the body of Chads, in the face of Chads. In the money and financial submission of betacucks.

I often daydream about females approaching me. But I know well that it wil never happen in reality. Reality is harsh, reality doesnt care about what we want. It just is.

And reality is: Females will only approach Chads. Normies and betacucks have to approach females and try their luck into submitting to them.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Theres no Trick, no nothing, no easy way to fuck women.

If she likes you, she will make it easy for you to advance and will give you dead obvious IOIs which even a retarded man can work out.

100 years ago, did we have PUA? no.
How did them men get laid?
Women were put in their place and were seen much lower than men, which meant, women will be the ones chasing the men, giving IOIs that are obvious to the male, and thats all there is to attraction.

Today is EXACTLY the same as 100 years ago.

Except, those dead obvious IOIs are for chads.

Not us.
Lmao this is such a low IQ shit post. Society was vastly different 100 years ago, your analogy is so fucking stupid, it's like saying "Jumbo Jets weren't around 100 years ago, how did people get around?" Men did not get laid by "putting women in their place" they got laid by being providers, at least in Western cultures.

PUA arose directly as a result of feminism and female empowerment, and unmitigated hypergamy, things that didn't exist in the same capacity 100 years ago. PUA is still a joke, I'm not defending it; your analogy is dogshit though.

You're too low IQ to postulate on such things. Stick to making threads about how much it sucks to be you.

Lmao this is such a low IQ shit post. Society was vastly different 100 years ago, your analogy is so fucking stupid, it's like saying "Jumbo Jets weren't around 100 years ago, how did people get around?" Men did not get laid by "putting women in their place" they got laid by being providers, at least in Western cultures.

PUA arose directly as a result of feminism and female empowerment, and unmitigated hypergamy, things that didn't exist in the same capacity 100 years ago. PUA is still a joke, I'm not defending it; your analogy is dogshit though.

You're too low IQ to postulate on such things. Stick to making threads about how much it sucks to be you.
Someone is emotional...

Don't care about him, I liked you tread FiveFourManlet, I too believe that in the past the relationship between men and woman was a lot simpler and a lot more beneficial to both. The females in the past only had access to the men close to them. Now with Tinder/Facebook/Instagram they can just take a bus and give their pussy to a Chad in another town. No need to waste time making signals of interest to beta males and omega males (Incels). She can just turn her phone on, and swap to the nearest Chad.

Hypergamy has never been so easy, and the price to pay for such commodity is really cheap. Just the lives of thousands of men and the death of Western Civilization, and in consequence the end of Humanity draws near. Cheap price to pay if you ask any female today.
I dont care, i just found it funny how angry i make him.
And also thanks
Havent been making as much threads as before, when i get back on my feet i will be back posting as much as i used to

Recently in college there was a girl catcalling some borderline chad. She legit asked for his number and how he was hot but he just walked past with his mates. Then she said "im'a fuck that guy one day"

legit wanted to kms

I dont care, i just found it funny how angry i make him.
And also thanks
Havent been making as much threads as before, when i get back on my feet i will be back posting as much as i used to
You don't make me angry, you're a joke lol. You LARP about being homeless on a forum full of men, and make stupid shit posts like this one. I like how you didn't refute anything I said, instead you just wrote "lol you mad bro". Keep saying it enough times maybe it will you become true, like Pinocchio wishing to be a real boy.
Your "Blackpill" threads as sus AF, you lack the mental capacity to illustrate your point correctly. This thread perfectly outlines what I mean by that. Postulating how men 100 years ago got laid when PUA wasn't a thing, without going into depth how much society was different back then, is legendarily retarded.

Last edited:
Recently in college there was a girl catcalling some borderline chad. She legit asked for his number and how he was hot but he just walked past with his mates. Then she said "im'a fuck that guy one day"

legit wanted to kms
Yikes that hit hard. Every time I hear stories of girls throwing themselves at guys, I start to feel hopeless and slowly let go of coping. I used to think my oneitis liked me a bit because she sat next to me and engaged me in some small talk. If she really liked me, she would have given me her phone # and asked me out herself. Idk anymore.. Feels empty.

You don't make me angry, you're a joke lol. You LARP about being homeless on a forum full of men, and make stupid shit posts like this one. I like how you didn't refute anything I said, instead you just wrote "lol you mad bro". Keep saying it enough times maybe it will you become true, like Pinocchio wishing to be a real boy.
Your "Blackpill" threads as sus AF, you lack the mental capacity to illustrate your point correctly. This thread perfectly outlines what I mean by that. Postulating how men 100 years ago got laid when PUA wasn't a thing, without going into depth how much society was different back then, is legendarily retarded.
Well you are clueless