Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If a girl likes you, she will make it abundantly clear.

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Theres no Trick, no nothing, no easy way to fuck women.

If she likes you, she will make it easy for you to advance and will give you dead obvious IOIs which even a retarded man can work out.

100 years ago, did we have PUA? no.
How did them men get laid?
Women were put in their place and were seen much lower than men, which meant, women will be the ones chasing the men, giving IOIs that are obvious to the male, and thats all there is to attraction.

Today is EXACTLY the same as 100 years ago.

Except, those dead obvious IOIs are for chads.

Not us.

IOI is cope and will lead to dissapointment.

It is all scams. The only true dating coaches are plastic surgeons

This, this and this again.

I just want an arranged marriage to a fundamentalist Muslim girl who would never consider cheating.

Women have too many rights now. They are undeserving of having them, as they are inferior.

If she likes you, she will make it easy for you to advance and will give you dead obvious IOIs which even a retarded man can work out.

Women were put in their place and were seen much lower than men, which meant, women will be the ones chasing the men, giving IOIs that are obvious to the male, and thats all there is to attraction.

Not us.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is some grade A suifuel. Growing up I kept coping that women are just shy and that they secretly liked me. And then you turn to see the very same girls acting like sluts and whores to get a taste of Chads cum. Fuck this gay life :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

If a man is larping as being homeless, he will make it abundantly clear.

If a woman looks at you in disgust or looks the other way, being repulsed by your appearance IT'S OVER.

Just take a shower bro
I never got this meme. I mean, is inceltears that deluded to think that all of us incels are mangy dirty greasy freaks? I shower every single day, never got so much as a touch from a girl past adolescence.

But i'll say it once again. IOIs don't exist, girls will directly ask Chad out and ask him for sex.

I never got this meme. I mean, is inceltears that deluded to think that all of us incels are mangy dirty greasy freaks? I shower every single day, never got so much as a touch from a girl past adolescence.

But i'll say it once again. IOIs don't exist, girls will directly ask Chad out and ask him for sex.
You shower every single day?
Ohhhhhhhh, see, that is where you are going wrong.

You need to shower at LEAST twice a day if not more, then women will flock to you.
Dont forget to get a haircut and also be yourself.
I never got this meme.
I mean, its pretty obvious to work out if you have an ounce of intelligence left in you.

i aint taking advice from a bum

how u got internet if ur homeless?Data plan,public wifi,etc?

how u got internet if ur homeless?Data plan,public wifi,etc?
Data, plan till the end of the month, then it is terminated.
I charge it in a library every day, i also have a portable charger for when the library isnt open.

IOIs 100% exist, not sure if you are being sarcastic or you are slightly, just slightly retarded, i dont know, maybe a aspie, tell me, i am interested.
IOIs don't exist, they're actually massive cope mechanisms. For example, a male may see a girl he likes and when she asks him for directions, he may think that she likes him because she incited conversation with him; however if an ugly woman does the same thing he thinks it was non-sexual. It's entirely subjective; women will be out front with you for asking for a relationship or sex. If she doesn't then she's not interested.
You need to shower at LEAST twice a day if not more, then women will flock to you. Dont forget to get a haircut and also be yourself.
HOLY COPE

They need to do an experiment to prove IOIs don't exist. They should have a sub6 guy walk past some femoids, then a minute late have a chad walk by them and see how they react. The sub6 should try to say hi and initiate a conversation to prove pua doesn't work too.

Now they're expectations are way too high because they're hypergamous and been spoiled by femoidism. But sexbots and male birth control will help solve this problem soon.

They need to do an experiment to prove IOIs don't exist. They should have a sub6 guy walk past some femoids, then a minute late have a chad walk by them and see how they react. The sub6 should also try to say hi and initiate a conversation.

Now they're expectations are way too high because they're hypergamous and been spoiled by femoidism. But sexbots and male birth control will help solve this problem soon.
And money

If a girl likes you, she will make it abundantly clear.

How would you know ? :lul:

Not us.
High IQ. You must be a truely autistic aspergers kid if you miss IOI when a foid really is interested. She will come on to you

They need to do an experiment to prove IOIs don't exist.
Your experiment would never work. Women look at men all the time in non-sexual ways. What do you expect them to do, look down at the ground when they walk? Come on. Women also will have non-sexual conversations with average and ugly men as long as they are talking to turboautists who start the convo by saying "You look sympathetic today"

Your experiment would never work. Women look at men all the time in non-sexual ways. What do you expect them to do, look down at the ground when they walk? Come on. Women also will have non-sexual conversations with average and ugly men as long as they are talking to turboautists who start the convo by saying "You look sympathetic today"
That's why it should be about getting their number or hooking up right away after they say hi. But the chad is only allowed to say hi if they smile and stare at him at the same time.

IOIs are obvious. If you're not sure if it was an IOI, it wasn't.

That's why it should be about getting their number or hooking up right away after they say hi. But the chad is only allowed to say hi if they smile and stare at him at the same time.
Women used to say hi to me in school all the time. Now one may say - HOLY SHIT IOI WHAT A FUCKING FAKECEL - I conveniently left out that I was smart and they just wanted my homework. If a woman wanna fuck, she'll make it explicitly clear. Even sometimes you can get a phone number and still be just friends

Women used to say hi to me in school all the time. Now one may say - HOLY SHIT IOI WHAT A FUCKING FAKECEL - I conveniently left out that I was smart and they just wanted my homework. If a woman wanna fuck, she'll make it explicitly clear. Even sometimes you can get a phone number and still be just friends
But for the experiment the sub6 has to make sure he says it's a date. Then see how she reacts when the chad walks by, not even getting to initiate the first hi unless he receives a smile and a stare.

But for the experiment the sub6 has to make sure he says it's a date. Then see how she reacts when the chad walks by, not even getting to initiate the first hi unless he receives a smile and a stare.
You're basically pushing this into a tinder situation. Of course the girl is gonna take the chad for the hookup. You'd be basically proving nothing new with this experiment.

You're basically pushing this into a tinder situation. Of course the girl is gonna take the chad for the hookup. You'd be basically proving nothing new with this experiment.
Hookup is everything. If they don't want to hook up then they don't want you. You would "hookup" with a fat ghetto slut, so it's no fair they get to pick the highest tier men to get pumped and dumped by. No nonsimp would marry or be committed to chad's leftover trash.

Lol bro aren't you homeless? How are you still able to type every day?

Completely agree bro. If you have to approach it’s over.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is some grade A suifuel. Growing up I kept coping that women are just shy and that they secretly liked me. And then you turn to see the very same girls acting like sluts and whores to get a taste of Chads cum. Fuck this gay life :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
My oneitis...

First intellegent post you've made on this website

If a girl likes you, she will make it abundantly clear.

How would you know ? :lul:

When i was 19 there was a foid that kept trying to make me her BF.

When they want they tell you.

When i was 19 there was a foid that kept trying to make me her BF.

When they want they tell you.

This. What women do when they like you is they try to insert themselves into your life. It's why Chad has no love for these hoes because he has to spend more effort keeping women out of his life than in it.

I am no fakecel.

You simply never read the story of my life that is posted in this forum...you dont know the all story.

Anyway, i am not going justify anything to anyone.

I am no fakecel.

You simply never read the story of my life that is posted in this forum...you dont know the all story.

Anyway, i am not going justify anything to anyone.
Link.

When you're good looking you can fail shit tests and still get laid.

When you're an incel women want you to fail

When you're Chad, they want you to succeed.

Anything outside this box of thinking is a cope.