Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a girl invite you to go visiting her in her city (in another state) does it mean she wants to fuck you?

S

Shittysubhuman

Recruit
★★
Of course that didn't happen to me (JFL), happened to my roommate who is normie tier. If he's going to fuck this girl I might as well suicide because that's the girl I was interested in.
I hope she invited him as "friend" to go visiting her city together and maybe catching up. I have no idea how females logic works but I hope I'm not too delusional

they're fucking. Rope now

Yes, yes it does.

Nah man, she wants your D. Go there, you won't regret it.

Nah man, she wants your D. Go there, you won't regret it.
she didn't even talk to me or added me on facebook JFL
it's my roommate who got her....he's normie tier with a good instagram. He knows I kinda like her, if he comes back with the notch I might as well suicide

Something similar happened to a friend of mine years ago.

He said to her on the phone "I'm going there, but not just to kiss, ok?" And she agreed.

JFL at living as an attractive person :feelsrope:

it's my roommate who got her....he's normie tier with a good instagram. He knows I kinda like her, if he comes back with the notch I might as well suicide
She might be a secret admirer br0.

Sure boyo, your roomate, we got it.

Maybe but that's a hike unless you're staying for a while

Sure boyo, your roomate, we got it.
if you don't believe me I can show you my pic and you'll soon understand
my roommate this morning just told me: "remember X? She just asked me to go visiting her in X" and since we both discussed about this girl in the past and we both liked her I got mad. And I hope they don't fuck

It means she's looking for company and you're her last resort. It. Doesn't. Mean. Anything. When. You're. Ugly.
my roommate this morning just told me: "remember X? She just asked me to go visiting her in X" and since we both discussed about this girl in the past and we both liked her I got mad. And I hope they don't fuck

PM pics.

Bro, she is interested in him sexually/romantically. Girls won't just invite someone to another state just to "hang around", don't you think she would have friends in her own city to hang out with? I'm sure she has plenty.

Actually i'm an expert on this topic living my life playing mmo's for 5 years but yea people do meet up only if they're an e-couple they get to fuck, there are some white knights who do fly out to see them and get nothing in return but a pat on the back cause of how naive foids are, but yea it all depends if they haven't cybered then it's 100% not happening.

She just wants validation

she might just be using him she’s probably already fucking a chad but you never know

Make a fake FB account and tell her he has an std.

How can we know? We never got invited

Bro, she is interested in him sexually/romantically. Girls won't just invite someone to another state just to "hang around", don't you think she would have friends in her own city to hang out with? I'm sure she has plenty.

Its either shes trying to cuck him or she wants to take their friendship to the next level by fucking. There is no clear way to tell, if I had to guess I'd say it's the former. This depends on your friend is he a numale beta type or normie or chadlite type?