Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a foid from Tinder agrees to go on a date with you, are you guaranteed to slay?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
And lets say it's not a betabuxx thing because it's just a coffee date. Would that mean that unless you act super autistic you're guaranteed to get laid eventually?

And no, i'm not going on any dates so you pseudo-detectives can fuck off. I'm just clueless as to how human behaviour works. Idk if a Tinder meet-up = guaranteed sex.

No she'd just drink the coffee, eat the cake or pastry or whatever sort of confection smile and talk a bit and then would fk off and that's if shes's generous enough to only go on a coffee date instead of a restaurant or expensive pub or club

You already know the answer to that question :feelsseriously:

It means she is open to fucking you. Foids wouldn’t bother meeting up with u unless they find u handsome. So it’s not a guarantee but if you are basically socially calibrated, then yes.

No she'd just drink the coffee, eat the cake or pastry or whatever sort of confection smile and talk a bit and then would fk off and that's if shes's generous enough to only go on a coffee date instead of a restaurant or expensive pub or club
why would she care enough to go on a coffee date with someone if there's hundreds of dudes on Tinder trying to fuck her?

You already know the answer to that question :feelsseriously:
Unironically no.

why would she care enough to go on a coffee date with someone if there's hundreds of dudes on Tinder trying to fuck her?
Because she needs to go on a date to get into a relationship with one of those men

Because she needs to go on a date to get into a relationship with one of those men
yes but is the person she's going on a coffee date with guaranteed to fuck her if he does most things right?

Only using you for food, why even bother going on tinder when it's filled with chad's and stacy's. Don't get your hopes up

Only using you for food, why even bother going on tinder when it's filled with chad's and stacy's. Don't get your hopes up
Delete your Zyzz pfp immediately.

And lets say it's not a betabuxx thing because it's just a coffee date. Would that mean that unless you act super autistic you're guaranteed to get laid eventually?
All I'm guaranteed is I'm paying for her meal. :feelsseriously:
That's why I'm not going on date, those gold diggers can fuck off.

All I'm guaranteed is I'm paying for her meal. :feelsseriously:
That's why I'm not going on date, those gold diggers can fuck off.
Tbh, foids do that for free meals and expensive things all the time Nothin new

I don't take orders from people I perceive to be below me, clean your room
"le don't even try it's over le chad lol xd just LDAR" people tend to be the biggest subhumans

of course not, it might just want free food and drinks

"le don't even try it's over le chad lol xd just LDAR" people tend to be the biggest subhumans
Cool, don't care, why so mad? go jerk off and come back when you're not acting like a giga-cunt

you got 60 matches in a few hours of tinder, you can't talk down to subhumans ever you privileged fuck

you got 60 matches in a few hours of tinder, you can't talk down to subhumans ever you privileged fuck
I'm not talking about physical subhumans, I meant people that don't try and tell others not to try either. The worst type of scum. Niggas here should encourage each other.

Cool, don't care, why so mad? go jerk off and come back when you're not acting like a giga-cunt

I'm not talking about physical subhumans, I meant people that don't try and tell others not to try either. The worst type of scum. Niggas here should encourage each other.
Doesn't work when you have no charisma and are overall annoying, work on yourself, arigrathanks

Mostly but not always. For me almost 8/10 times its a guaranteed slay but sometime shit just doesn't work out.
The more you point these things out the more you fuel the fire. You think this guy doesn't get off everytime someone mentions it. These people enjoy it to the fullest. They love the validation when you call them chad. That's why these bottom barrel losers infiltrate our forums because no one in the normie world gives two fucks about them.

Mostly but not always. For me almost 8/10 times its a guaranteed slay but sometime shit just doesn't work out.

The more you point these things out the more you fuel the fire. You think this guy doesn't get off everytime someone mentions it. These people enjoy it to the fullest. They love the validation when you call them chad. That's why these bottom barrel losers infiltrate our forums because no one in the normie world gives two fucks about them.
If I wanted validation i'd say I got 99+ in an hour. 60 (and many of them being ugly) isn't a great result. I'm not proud of it and it certainly isn't brag-worthy.

If I wanted validation i'd say I got 99+ in an hour. 60 (and many of them being ugly) isn't a great result. I'm not proud of it and it certainly isn't brag-worthy.
One thing I agree with is that it certainly isn't brag-worthy. Maybe that's why you had to pick this forum to talk about it because no one else would give a fuck.

Just know that there are still people on this forum smarter than you, who make more money than you, and even have better chances of ascension than you.

One thing I agree with is that it certainly isn't brag-worthy. Maybe that's why you had to pick this forum to talk about it because no one else would give a fuck.

Just know that there are still people on this forum smarter than you, who make more money than you, and even have better chances of ascension than you.
I was venting, I vent about everything here. It's not my fault people repeat what I said in random threads that have nothing to do with it.
And i'm sure there are some (a large percentage of the forum sadly being retarded aka the ones who talk about le Chad and sub 8 males). I wish everyone here ascension. No one should be an incel.

The answer is NO, and besides that...After you paid for the coffee and cake, she ask you to pay for the bus, or the gas for her car, also for her breakfast the day after.

Shut up faggot why are you asking us instead of doing it then

I was venting, I vent about everything here. It's not my fault people repeat what I said in random threads that have nothing to do with it.
And i'm sure there are some (a large percentage of the forum sadly being retarded aka the ones who talk about le Chad and sub 8 males). I wish everyone here ascension. No one should be an incel.
This thread has everything to do with it. Its a tinder date thread, don't pretend like you don't know what you're trying to do. Your exploits are not brag worthy. I've seen better from users of this very forum

This thread has everything to do with it. Its a tinder date thread, don't pretend like you don't know what you're trying to do. Your exploits are not brag worthy. I've seen better from users of this very forum
I'm not going on any date as of now lmao, i'm just wondering if I should bother texting foids at all since it takes a lot of willpower and how likely I am to achieve my goals if I do manage to go on one.
If you don't like it, get off the thread.

I'm not going on any date as of now lmao, i'm just wondering if I should bother texting foids at all since it takes a lot of willpower and how likely I am to achieve my goals if I do manage to go on one.
If you don't like it, get off the thread.
Yawn. As I said, I've seen better. A few tinder likes and a few past dates are literally nothing. It must be really over for you if you thought this was bragworthy lol.

Yawn. As I said, I've seen better. A few tinder likes and a few past dates are literally nothing. It must be really over for you if you thought this was bragworthy lol.
lol I haven't been on any dates. I talked to a foid for an hour once 3 years ago but that wasn't really a date, just walking and talking. The only person trying to make what I say say seem impressive is you and the other copers that spam my threads.

. The only person trying to make what I say say seem impressive is you and the other copers that spam my threads.
I've said it thrice now that its not impressive. You are not impressive. I don't know why other users give this any credence at all. I've seen parapylegics with better sex life

I've said it thrice now that its not impressive. You are not impressive. I don't know why other users give this any credence at all. I've seen parapylegics with better sex life

nigga you're literally autistic and that's coming from me.

You disagree with me?
utterly cringe how you're talking about my "sex life" on an incel forum. I never said I had a sex life, I never said anything impressive or tried to impress/ brag. Sorry bruh but you'll have to try harder than that to hurt my feelings.

. I I had a sex life, I never said anything impressive
I agree 100% . Only difference is I am not being ironic about it. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings either. All this is just plain truth. If you told the average guy on street about your tinder scores best you'll get is "ok whatever"

I agree 100% . Only difference is I am not being ironic about it. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings either. All this is just plain truth. If you told the average guy on street about your tinder scores best you'll get is "ok whatever"
wait you're serious? I thought I was a fucking Chad wtf my day is ruined now. Go fuck yourself you asshole, do you not care about the feelings of others at all?

wait you're serious? I thought I was a fucking Chad wtf my day is ruined now. Go fuck yourself you asshole, do you not care about the feelings of others at all?
Well, I'm sorry if my pointing out that your exploits weren't as impressive as they sounded in your head has hurt your feelings.

I know there are foids who have several dates per day and reject most men. So it‘s definately not guaranteed to slay but there is a chance. Also even if she likes you doesn‘t mean you can fuck her the same day.

Well, I'm sorry if my pointing out that your exploits weren't as impressive as they sounded in your head has hurt your feelings.
I'm literally crying and shaking right now. Not even joking. Fuck you. I am Chad whether you like it or not.

I'm literally crying and shaking right now. Not even joking. Fuck you. I am Chad whether you like it or not.
I literally can't tell if this is a post disillusionment breakdown or if you are trying to be sarcastic to save face lmao. Could be either at this point

I literally can't tell if this is a post disillusionment breakdown or if you are trying to be sarcastic to save face lmao. Could be either at this point
I think it's cringe that you're trying to offend me over something I didn't do.

you're trying to offend me over something I didn't do.
On the contrary I'm pointing out that you infact didn't managed to do anything at all. How you interpret this fact is your concern not mine. I'm just the messenger

On the contrary I'm pointing out that you infact didn't managed to do anything at all. How you interpret this fact is your concern not mine. I'm just the messenger
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

try harder

If I ever got a foid to agree on a date, I would have hope.

But I have not.

If you're sub Chad and low status, a tinder date is just a waste of time.

woman on tinder only want the top 1%. paying for gold is just a way to find land-whales that like you, don't even bother

And no, i'm not going on any dates so you pseudo-detectives can fuck off. I'm just clueless as to how human behaviour works. Idk if a Tinder meet-up = guaranteed sex.
you're guaranteed to buy that bitch dinner and that's about it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back