Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you get a date as an incel

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
When she sees you first time in real life, her entire body slumps a bit. It's subtle but you've seen it before. She's not impolite, you're both adults and she's not going to go Ew and walk away, but she probably wishes she could. Let's just get it over with.

As you're walking to whatever bar to have drinks, she yawns and checks her phone, just to ease you into what kind of "date" you're going to have.
Gone is all the energy and playfulness from when you were talking on the phone. All the stuff you were talking about and teasing each other over seems off limits now. She's in call center operator mode, polite and impersonal and wants to get rid of you as soon as possible.

Once you're at your table, she's looking around more than looking at you. Checks her phone again... "Sorry, a friend is supposed to call me about something." Right.

She orders coffee, even though you were going to have cocktails because it's happy hour or whatever. You know better than to ask her why. She'd just tell you she's a bit tired and has to get up early tomorrow (remember the yawn?). Or she thinks she caught a cold and she doesn't want to have alcohol. All perfectly reasonable. She's not going to say Ew and walk out because you're adults and adults tend to be civil. Well except for looking around and checking her phone.

So you talk about the most mundane things for some time and she deftly avoids giving you an in to any sort or flirting. Just two random people having coffee, nothing more to it. You somehow stumble on a topic where she's done something halfway impressive, but she's humble and waves it off. No compliments from you, thanks.

Sure enough, soon she gets a call from her friend and guess what, she has to go. She insists on paying for her coffee (or maybe even for both of you). If this is the first date you've been on in your life, you may think that's a good sign. If you're a bit more experienced, you'll realize it's because she doesn't want to risk you getting an idea that she owes you anything, even thanks.

So now you leave the bar and you're approaching the place where she parked her car. It's going to be awkward, but is it going to be a handshake or just a wave? Once you would have hoped for a hug or a peck on the cheek, but you've been down this road before. Later you'll reflect on how different your conversation was from what you had on the phone, how she never asked you a question or told you anything she wouldn't have told a random passer-by. But that's for later, for now you're thinking about the game you're going to play when you get back home. It's your comfort zone and right then seems immeasurably better than this shit. Let's just get it over with.

:feelsbadman:

Its beyond over at this point

"When you get a date as an incel" yeah when?

Wont Dating These cunts They Either get to My place straight or fuck Off

WE are done being Dancing Monkeys !

Can't relate, something like that can never happen to recessed balding manlet :feelsrope:

Brutal :feelsrope:
But i don’t have to worry about something like this ngl

Painful to read ngl :cryfeels:

:dafuckfeels:never had a date, can't relate

"When you get a date as an incel" yeah when?
1. Looksmaxx for years. Gym, hair, teeth, tan, clothes, everything you can.
2. Take a video of yourself in poor lighting from various angles. Go through the video frame-by-frame and grab the 2-3 where you look least like dogshit.
3. Make a profile on a dating app, something less tindery than Tinder.
4. Spend weeks or months trying to get a date and get pretty good at writing interesting/funny stuff in the process.
5. Learn to be interesting/funny on the phone after many painfully awkward calls.
6. When a foid seems to be having fun talking to you on the phone, invite her for drinks.

It's statistically pretty unlikely that after all that you won't be able to get any dates. You'll still get rejected pretty much all of the time and the few girls willing to give you a shot are not going to be hot, but for drinks? Most guys here can do it.

Then you'll get to experience all the shit from the first post and getting a date won't feel like such an accomplishment.

Sounds like OP experienced this :feelsLSD:

But anyways, it's probably gonna happen like this. It's over buddy boo

this hurt to read :feelsrope:

She's not going to say Ew and walk out because you're adults and adults tend to be civil.
It's a good scenario, I think. Women aren't polite to incels in general. Although there are women who are. But they're very rare and hate their politeness since they have to pretend that you don't disgust them.

Women aren't polite to incels in general. Although there are women who are. But they're very rare and hate their politeness since they have to pretend that you don't disgust them.
In such situations, politeness and civility is just a tool to maintain distance and keep things impersonal. It's the default that's least likely to create an unpleasant situation for her.

In such situations, politeness and civility is just a tool to maintain distance and keep things impersonal. It's the default that's least likely to create an unpleasant situation for her.
Makes sense.

Based on a true story.

Pretty sure I've seen this post before.

Are you even incel if you can get a date?

"but you weren't interesting enough, inkler" :soy: Low iq IT scum coping hard as usual jfl.

Oddly similar to what i've experienced.

it is beyond over:cryfeels:

Are you even incel if you can get a date?
Depends on how hard you try and how much you misrepresent yourself. A date is kinda like a job interview, and frauding photos is like lying on your resume.

When she sees you first time in real life, her entire body slumps a bit. It's subtle but you've seen it before. She's not impolite, you're both adults and she's not going to go Ew and walk away, but she probably wishes she could. Let's just get it over with.

As you're walking to whatever bar to have drinks, she yawns and checks her phone, just to ease you into what kind of "date" you're going to have.
Gone is all the energy and playfulness from when you were talking on the phone. All the stuff you were talking about and teasing each other over seems off limits now. She's in call center operator mode, polite and impersonal and wants to get rid of you as soon as possible.

Once you're at your table, she's looking around more than looking at you. Checks her phone again... "Sorry, a friend is supposed to call me about something." Right.

She orders coffee, even though you were going to have cocktails because it's happy hour or whatever. You know better than to ask her why. She'd just tell you she's a bit tired and has to get up early tomorrow (remember the yawn?). Or she thinks she caught a cold and she doesn't want to have alcohol. All perfectly reasonable. She's not going to say Ew and walk out because you're adults and adults tend to be civil. Well except for looking around and checking her phone.

So you talk about the most mundane things for some time and she deftly avoids giving you an in to any sort or flirting. Just two random people having coffee, nothing more to it. You somehow stumble on a topic where she's done something halfway impressive, but she's humble and waves it off. No compliments from you, thanks.

Sure enough, soon she gets a call from her friend and guess what, she has to go. She insists on paying for her coffee (or maybe even for both of you). If this is the first date you've been on in your life, you may think that's a good sign. If you're a bit more experienced, you'll realize it's because she doesn't want to risk you getting an idea that she owes you anything, even thanks.

So now you leave the bar and you're approaching the place where she parked her car. It's going to be awkward, but is it going to be a handshake or just a wave? Once you would have hoped for a hug or a peck on the cheek, but you've been down this road before. Later you'll reflect on how different your conversation was from what you had on the phone, how she never asked you a question or told you anything she wouldn't have told a random passer-by. But that's for later, for now you're thinking about the game you're going to play when you get back home. It's your comfort zone and right then seems immeasurably better than this shit. Let's just get it over with.

Fucking brutal :cryfeels::cryfeels:

The light dims for inexperienced cels.

Depends on how hard you try and how much you misrepresent yourself. A date is kinda like a job interview, and frauding photos is like lying on your resume.
Yeah, I don't see the point of doing this. If you're ugly going on a date isn't going to make her like you all of a sudden. Even if you have the golden personality normies seem to worship.

Tired of this life ngl

Honestly boyo, judging by your post you´ve been in that situation a couple of times now, should at least try to lay off that type of online dating and stop torturing yourself, and also stop validating those entitled foids by the way, and try something like SEAmaxxing or EEmaxxing, with all the effort you put into it you should at least have a considerably better experience with that than you have now.

Whats the point of frauding until you get a date?

You cant fraud irl , better to avoid these situations

One day a member of my family managed to ask me to take a foid in my car to travel to his birthday party. He knew I was single and she was too.

We had something like 80 kms (60 miles) to drive. She was a becky, but why not ? Well, mylady was acting exactly like you said : in call center operator mode. Let's call this CCOM. I tried to talk with her, but no way, she wasn't showing any atom of interest about me. She asked nothing, stared the landscape through the car window, checked her smartphone, listened to the radio. She was annoyed as fuck, but not because I was silent - I wasn't, but because I was here. She stood silent 99% of the travel, and the few words we exchanged were stupid things like "Wow, it rains a little".

Once arrived at the party, I tried to offer her a drink but she immediately flee away with 3 friends (a male and 2 foids) and ignored me for the rest of the party.

The member of my family asked we "how the things had gone with her". It had gone nowhere at all. And I have a ton of examples like this in my life. When things could have happened, but nothing happened at all.

One day a member of my family managed to ask me to take a foid in my car to travel to his birthday party. He knew I was single and she was too.

We had something like 80 kms (60 miles) to drive. She was a becky, but why not ? Well, mylady was acting exactly like you said : in call center operator mode. Let's call this CCOM. I tried to talk with her, but no way, she wasn't showing any atom of interest about me. She asked nothing, stared the landscape through the car window, checked her smartphone, listened to the radio. She was annoyed as fuck, but not because I was silent - I wasn't, but because I was here. She stood silent 99% of the travel, and the few words we exchanged were stupid things like "Wow, it rains a little".

Once arrived at the party, I tried to offer her a drink but she immediately flee away with 3 friends (a male and 2 foids) and ignored me for the rest of the party.

The member of my family asked we "how the things had gone with her". It had gone nowhere at all. And I have a ton of examples like this in my life. When things could have happened, but nothing happened at all.
Brutal. And we've had members here who were convinced they could ascend if they had a drivers license and could afford $5000 for a car.

Whats the point of frauding until you get a date?

You cant fraud irl , better to avoid these situations
You're right of course but everybody frauds a bit. You're going to put your best pics on your profile, why not take it a step further? At least that's the reasoning when you believe shit like this
Quotefancy 1945394 3840x2160

Brutal. And we've had members here who were convinced they could ascend if they had a drivers license and could afford $5000 for a car.
I've been told during years that I would have foids once I'd get a driving licence and a car.
Biggest lie ever. Massive cope. It never attracted any foid. I even tried to take hitchhikers foids in my car, it never led anywhere. Maybe it works if you drive a 1 million dollar car.

You're right of course but everybody frauds a bit. You're going to put your best pics on your profile, why not take it a step further? At least that's the reasoning when you believe shit like this
Thats ok , just to a point when the photos are good but still close to reality
I could fraud a lot too , and those pics can give me some matches , but irl im not even close to that
She will fuck off as soon as she sees the real me

She always texts her friend to call her to get out of this situation. I read it somewhere.

Fuck man, this is really brutal. You have my deepest sympathy. At the end of reading it I wish I was there to give you a brohug, or at least try to cheer you up a bit. But that probably wouldn't help anyway :feelscry:

At least they have some decency and act nice or would anyone prefer honest but blunt?

Good job on the date brother, I aspire to do the same, even if she acts like this. My last date was a long, long time ago. Can't get one right now.

Holy shit, I can self insert into this so well.

Past 25, this is how romantic relationships are. Just boring, mundane, glorified business transactions.

Thanks for the ropefuel :feelskek: no, good text though.

My last date was a long, long time ago. Can't get one right now.
Same for me. Light/angle frauding doesn't work so well when she has hundreds of Chads on Tinder with high res photos of their face from every angle and in good lighting.

At least they have some decency and act nice or would anyone prefer honest but blunt?
Foids use civility as a barrier in those cases. They're want to be rid of you as quickly and with as little fuss as possible, so their decency is motivated by their self interest.

Honest but blunt would hurt too. Every realistic outcome hurts.

Fuck man, this is really brutal. You have my deepest sympathy. At the end of reading it I wish I was there to give you a brohug, or at least try to cheer you up a bit. But that probably wouldn't help anyway :feelscry:
Thanks bro. It was a long time ago, I don't torture myself these days.

Last edited:
Why is this so accurate lol

When you get a date as an incel​

You don't kek :lul::lul::feelskek:

Find out where she lives. Flaming bags of shit in front of her door are always a catch

energy and playfulness over the phone? teasing?
How do you even get to that stage?