Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a foid from Tinder agrees to go on a date with you, are you guaranteed to slay?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Just call me a Chad and move on.
60 likes on tinder? Most of them ugly? Lol you should re consider your own defintion of what a chad is.

60 likes on tinder? Most of them ugly? Lol you should re consider your own defintion of what a chad is.
it was 60 only in the first 3 days. Please bro just call me a Chad okay?

The more you point these things out the more you fuel the fire. You think this guy doesn't get off everytime someone mentions it. These people enjoy it to the fullest. They love the validation when you call them chad. That's why these bottom barrel losers infiltrate our forums because no one in the normie world gives two fucks about them
Couldnt have said it better myself
View attachment 564802
should we just put him on ignore so that he could talk to himself?

it was 60 only in the first 3 days.
I'll ignore your weak attempts at sarcasm and get straight to the issue

Why do you talk like you've never been out there? I mean you claim that you have friends that girls actually wanna talk to. You must realise that those numbers mean nothing in comparison, right?? On some level you must have an idea that those figures are paltry in the normie world otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to mention them here.

Here's an exercise for you. Go to any of your normie friends with gfs, tell them about 60 ugly likes on tinder after 3 days. See if they care. I'm sure one or two of them would actually pity your results.

should we just put him on ignore so that he could talk to himself?
Last thing you wanna do is give these trolls the dopamine hit their attention starved subhuman minds crave so much.

it was 60 only in the first 3 days. Please bro just call me a Chad okay?
either you're one of us or you're a chad and can fuck off

I'll ignore your weak attempts at sarcasm and get straight to the issue

Why do you talk like you've never been out there? I mean you claim that you have friends that girls actually wanna talk to. You must realise that those numbers mean nothing in comparison, right?? On some level you must have an idea that those figures are paltry in the normie world otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to mention them here.

Here's an exercise for you. Go to any of your normie friends with gfs, tell them about 60 ugly likes on tinder after 3 days. See if they care. I'm sure one or two of them would actually pity your results.

Last thing you wanna do is give these trolls the dopamine hit their attention starved subhuman minds crave so much.
Broooo you don’t understand, I get my dopamine boosts from anonymous users on incel forums calling me a Chad!!
I need them to tell me how amazing my Tinder experience is so I don’t rope :(

also should I go up to normies and tell them i’m an incel and explain hypergamy, you know, just casual stuff you can talk about both on incel forums and IRL.

also I never said most were ugly.

Broooo you don’t understand, I get my dopamine boosts from anonymous users on incel forums calling me a Chad!!
I need them to tell me how amazing my Tinder experience is so I don’t rope :(
This but unironically. Special emphasis on the rope part

Last edited:
either you're one of us or you're a chad and can fuck off
Lol at you graycel
This but unironically. Special stress on the rope part
Also where did you get the idea that my friends have gfs?
they’re all either failed normies or gays. And they’d clown me for the aspie selfie I used for my profile.

Lol at you graycel

they’re all either failed normies or gays. And they’d clown me for the aspie selfie I used for my profile.
idgaf what you use as your pfp and me being new to the site doesn't invalidate my experience niggler

Your posts gave me that impression

listen if a foid wants to put effort into meeting you and having a coffee date its obviously not for "free food" hell nah like unless you're actually poor as a bitch then you might date someone for free food but if you're on tinder you're not. she probably would accept a coffee date and actually show up only if she thinks you're handsome, and then yeah sure if you can hold it together in there who knows. its all the steps in between that doesn't work out for us though. so to answer your question; very likely no.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back