Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Idea: separate ID based on race

Not sure how it would cause more division. Ethnics and whites fight all the time and claim to have unique problems that the other doesn't face.

@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet approves.
Indeed

nigga is advocating for segregation on a online forum i can't bro :feelskek: :feelskek:

nigga is advocating for segregation on a online forum i can't bro :feelskek: :feelskek:
Not even me, who literally made a thread saying I am an ethnonationalist, wants this.

Not sure how it would cause more division. Ethnics and whites fight all the time and claim to have unique problems that the other doesn't face.
huh? I barely see ethnics and whites fighting and I sit on this forum 8 hours a day. I only see ethnics fighting other ethnics (curries mostly)

huh? I barely see ethnics and whites fighting and I sit on this forum 8 hours a day. I only see ethnics fighting other ethnics (curries mostly)
I see "you can't be incel if you're white" and jbw shills on a daily basis.

Not even me, who literally made a thread saying I am an ethnonationalist, wants this.
yeah and the owner is literally black as well lol I think half the moderation team is also ethnic. We're already a small community, we don't need to cause more hatred and division among ourselves. This is a forum for discussing inceldom after all, we all share the same experience

I want a banner / icon on my profile, that says im white

I want a banner / icon on my profile, that says im white
tbh I think this is fair.
can you show me one thread saying this that was made today?
Bruh just look around there's tons of them.
yeah and the owner is literally black as well lol I think half the moderation team is also ethnic. We're already a small community, we don't need to cause more hatred and division among ourselves. This is a forum for discussing inceldom after all, we all share the same experience
More or less what I stated here:

can you show me one thread saying this that was made today?
Just type in "jbw" on the search and there's dozens of it. Type "jbb" and half of them are @screwthefbi and me :feelskek:

Just type in "jbw" on the search and there's dozens of it. Type "jbb" and half of them are @screwthefbi and me :feelskek:
used the advanced search function, didn't find any threads talking about jbw. Set it to show results from April 16-17. There are a couple replies to threads saying jbw, but only 5-6 were serious, the rest were saying jbw is bs and it only works in Asia, or making jokes saying "just run jbw on her". Also I think when people say jbw, they are talking about average white guys, they ain't talking about us. I doubt there's many ethnics here who actually believe you can't be incel and white.

used the advanced search function, didn't find any threads talking about jbw. Set it to show results from April 16-17. There are a couple replies to threads saying jbw, but only 5-6 were serious, the rest were saying jbw is bs and it only works in Asia, or making jokes saying "just run jbw on her". Also I think when people say jbw, they are talking about average white guys, they ain't talking about us. I doubt there's many ethnics here who actually believe you can't be incel and white.
You may be right. I do have a habit of taking things too seriously.