Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Idea: separate ID based on race

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
Basically, split inceldom discussion into two. One for whites, one for every other color (since all ethnics act the same). That way I don't need to read retarded nigger babble about "muh oppresion" and "jbw" bait everyday.

You should start your own forum bro

I'm White, and despite some of my views which we all know by now, I don't want this to happen:
-Split the community more
-Make things less engaging
-Cause more drama
-Mainly shitskins suggest this

You should start your own forum bro
i would but i couldn't advERtise it on hERe, my routER is a piece of shit, and i would need to buy a domain name for 6 gorillion shekels

chuds.life going down is giga ropefuel
Never heard of it
I'm White, and despite some of my views which we all know by now, I don't want this to happen:
-Cause more drama
The Lounge can be for all races to congregate though.

I don't need to read retarded nigger babble about "muh oppresion" and "jbw" bait everyday.
Margotrobbieposting is so much better and original than ethnic drama posts

This I think shitskins want this implemented as a step towards out right banning all white users
Yup, @Indracel suggested it awhile back(or something along the lines) and it was downvoted,

And then they wonder why we come across as "le SFcels"

Basically, split inceldom discussion into two. One for whites, one for every other color (since all ethnics act the same). That way I don't need to read retarded nigger babble about "muh oppresion" and "jbw" bait everyday.
did you post in the lounge and not suggestions to avoid getting downniggered into oblivion jfl

This I think shitskins want this implemented as a step towards out right banning all white users
There are some users on here who would criticize me for just wanting to live in a homogenous society, despite the fact that on many things I would be considered "left wing," and then would support an idea which would exclude 49% of the forum....let that sink in. :feelsjuice:

Hell no nigga. I have some whitecels and blackcels I'm cool with and many others have other brocels who are different races they are cool with. NEVER separate

did you post in the lounge and not suggestions to avoid getting downniggered into oblivion jfl
Didn't want to get warned for racebait because figuring out the rules of this place is like trying to learn Latin.

I think they should make optional white/curry/black/etc. only subforums instead, while leaving ID and Lounge the way they are. That way, everyone has a place to discuss issues they feel are unique to their particular demographic

Last edited:
getting downniggered into oblivion jfl
Good, because the last thing this forum needs as even more divisive shit such as that.

I would have gladly downvoted this if it was a suggestion.

@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet is cool ngl
Appreciated :feelsYall:

Good, because the last thing this forum needs as even more divisive shit such as that.

youre basically a liberal at this point

I think they should make optional white/curry/black/etc. only subforums instead, while leaving ID and Lounge the way they are. That way, everyone has a place do discuss issues they feel are unique to their particular demographic
Good idea brocel. If only niggas actually implemented suggestions :cryfeels:

Not like Master looks at suggestions.
I think they should make optional white/curry/black/etc. only subforums instead, while leaving ID and Lounge the way they are. That way, everyone has a place to discuss issues they feel are unique to their particular demographic
That's a bettER idea. Like how Looksmax has language specific sub-sections.

I saw someone say nothing from suggestions has been implemented since 2018....
Better Idea, but still is somewhat problematic.

Just ask @AsakuraHao when he is unbanned.

One of my favorite users & favorite Curries, alongside @wereq @Lurkercel0 @Confessor
In an ideal world, we wouldn't even have to worry about shitskins since they'd be wiped off the map

-Cause more drama
So how have bw treated you be honest ?

mfw getting all these notifs

There already is, its called the Lounge and Sewers

Good idea brocel. If only niggas actually implemented suggestions :cryfeels:
Better Idea, but still is somewhat problematic.
I guess the main issue is how one would get access to the subforum for their respective race. Would it involve sending some sort of photographic evidence to the mods? That would be sketchy for obvious reasons.

I guess the main issue is how one would get access to the subforum for their respective race. Would it involve sending some sort of photographic evidence to the mods? That would be sketchy for obvious reasons.
True. Maybe like a hand or arm reveal so you can see their skin color? Or maybe send them a feature that is exclusive to that race. Like a blackcel can send them a pic of their hair because no other races have that?

I was thinking you can't insult or downplay the race the section is dedicated to.

This would be a good idea. Also put a star of david besides all globohomo cucks.

Sounds stupid tbh language subforums make sense but race it's just dumb

Nah, I'll probably do language forums

One of my favorite users & favorite Curries, alongside @wereq @Lurkercel0 @Confessor
Thank you.

I also agree with you, there’s no point to creating further division in an already sparsely populated forum. We could however implement language specific subsections like .org.

Troon trooon here's a coon

"Divide and rule" weakens the whole incel nation

youre basically a liberal at this point
I literally made a thread earlier today where I stated, as if it hasn't been obvious since I joined, I support ethnonationalism for a few, quite logical, reasons..

I just don't think this forum, which is already in the shit, needs anything which could cause more issues.

In an ideal world, we wouldn't even have to worry about shitskins since they'd be wiped off the map
@Chudpreet approves.

So how have bw treated you be honest ?
1. This is thread de-railment, and has nothing to do with the topic.
2. Why do you feel the need to ask this?

However, I will answer. Generally, not good, in fact I'd say worse than White women & even Slutinas: Rude, abrasive, can hardly comprehend what they're even saying, and they've been the most racist towards me.

Bad idea .

Incels should stay together and start exposing the Blackpill to the masses not to be divided.