Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "I'd settle for anyone"

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
No, you wouldn't. Most of you guys wouldn't even settle for your looksmatch(I would at a heartbeat), let alone "anyone". You wouldn't settle for a homeless drugged woman, you wouldn't settle for landwhale with 2 kids, deformed women, women with down syndrome..
This post may sound autistic because "anyone" is probably just an hyperbole but I hate when people exagerate, it kinda makes the incel community lose credit so yeah call me autist all you want but at least I say the truth

sexxxxxxx ssseeeeeeexxxx dsssseeeeeeeeeexxxxxx dddssdeesewsdasdasd GIVE ME SEX

I would fuck the shit outta my looksmatch

Only extremely pathetic and degenerate little cucks would date a homeless crack cocaine addicted hooker :feelscomfy: :feelskek:

Wrong asf. I want to find a mexican toilet who is my looksmatch. Keep projecting
No, you wouldn't. Most of you guys wouldn't even settle for your looksmatch(I would at a heartbeat),
yes
let alone "anyone". You wouldn't settle for a homeless drugged woman,
yes as long as she went to rehab and got off the drugs
you wouldn't settle for landwhale with 2 kids
depends on how much of a landwhale she is and how loyal and how much money it’ll take
, deformed women, women with down syndrome..
Oh yes baby yes

I would fuck the shit outta my looksmatch
39479.jpg
this is your looksmatch? looks vaguely like a cockroach

Only extremely pathetic and degenerate little cucks would date a homeless crack cocaine addicted hooker :feelscomfy: :feelskek:
I live in a crackhead town. I’m already the lowest of the low

Wrong asf. I want to find a mexican toilet who is my looksmatch. Keep projecting

yes

yes as long as she went to rehab and got off the drugs

depends on how much of a landwhale she is and how loyal and how much money it’ll take

Oh yes baby yes
howdy drug dealer

I would settle for my looksmatch, if she is a virgin like me

I would gladly fuck my looksmatch, but no foid would ever gladly fuck me. :feelsbadman:

No, you wouldn't. Most of you guys wouldn't even settle for your looksmatch(I would at a heartbeat), let alone "anyone". You wouldn't settle for a homeless drugged woman, you wouldn't settle for landwhale with 2 kids, deformed women, women with down syndrome..
This post may sound autistic because "anyone" is probably just an hyperbole but I hate when people exagerate, it kinda makes the incel community lose credit so yeah call me autist all you want but at least I say the truth
Ugliness I don't care about, fat and kids I do. I'm not gonna get laid anyway so why not have standards of who I fantasize I'll end up with?