Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One thing I always found hilarious and downright retarded is when a woman gets praised for her "Positive attitude"

To fully understand this, one has to lurk on FtM troon forums. Some of them are honest and will outrought say how being a woman was a life of insane privilege, something everyone can observe but not say.
I've seen this in some videos. I laugh when an FtM complains of loneliness and other issues. Like, you dumb fuck, you literally traded a life of insane privilege for an incel life WILLINGLY

If they act like bitches they're praised for being girl bosses. If they communicate with a shred of manners they're heralded as the best person ever
They can't lose no matter how they act. Mean and entitled women are viewed as strong and independent, while for non chad men it's arrogance. And if women are soft and nice (how they should be) they are such positive and kind kweens. Meanwhile men who are too nice just get used and abused

Great points. These also show why depression and suicide in women is a joke.
IKR? Women have ZERO reason to be depressed or kill themselves. If easy and good life is too hard for them, imagine how quick they'd rope with my life.
Sometimes I stumble upon men talking about how they don't understand how women can withstand all the bad things life throw at them (???) or men talking about how easy men's lives are. These men are simp-cucks and a major problem in society. They need some hard tragedy on their lives, to gain a bit of perspective. Don't hesitate do hate on them.
These men need actual problems to wake up. Women deal with periods and birth pains if they have kids. Ok, so what? Am I supposed to admire their toughness? Fuck no! They have it 1000x easier in every other aspect of life. They can get love on demand, sex on demand, and make friends easily. Plus, they even get hired for jobs they don't deserve over men who do deserve it. Why would anyone in their right mind think women have it harder?

These men need actual problems to wake up. Women deal with periods and birth pains if they have kids. Ok, so what? Am I supposed to admire their toughness? Fuck no! They have it 1000x easier in every other aspect of life. They can get love on demand, sex on demand, and make friends easily. Plus, they even get hired for jobs they don't deserve over men who do deserve it. Why would anyone in their right mind think women have it harder?
This and much much more. Men are disadvantaged in pretty much everything when compared to women, and yet a lot more expectations and pressures are forced upon us.

Step dad claims my bad outlook on life is what is holding me back

How am I even supposed to have a good outlook on a sadistic monster if I never even been complimented before

They can't lose no matter how they act. Mean and entitled women are viewed as strong and independent, while for non chad men it's arrogance. And if women are soft and nice (how they should be) they are such positive and kind kweens. Meanwhile men who are too nice just get used and abused
Exactly

This and much much more. Men are disadvantaged in pretty much everything when compared to women, and yet a lot more expectations and pressures are forced upon us.
Just a ridiculous world man. The fact women still complain and we can’t is fucked up

Much needed post and reality check for users on here. It reminds me of this meme.
EeE3J jXoAABWXi

I'm sure we all knew some girl in class or a foid family member who was always extra happy and joyful all the time. I find it so ironic how these types of women are praised for being so "positive"
I've known so many bitches who were like this. Displaying even a little bit non fake joy and you get labeled as being a pessimist or worse accused of having an attitude (whatever the fuck that means).

A good life = a positive and optimistic outlook on life. A bad life = a negative and pessimistic outlook on life, simple as that. How mainstream society doesn't realize this is beyond me
I see things as linearly as you do it's simply just logic. But society fails to recognize it as it's only focused on the emotional. A man gets mistreated his whole life so he becomes bitter because of traumatic effects but because he is now seen as bitter it only does worsen for his social situation

I see things as linearly as you do it's simply just logic. But society fails to recognize it as it's only focused on the emotional. A man gets mistreated his whole life so he becomes bitter because of traumatic effects but because he is now seen as bitter it only does worsen for his social situation
Yep. It’s a clown world

I'd rather date a positive, joyful girl than the capricious type. Brooding and solemn girls are much appreciated as well. Feisty, mean-spirited, and cold-hearted girls are an absolute nothing in my book.

I'd rather date a positive, joyful girl than the capricious type. Brooding and solemn girls are much appreciated as well. Feisty, mean-spirited, and cold-hearted girls are an absolute nothing in my book.
Agreed

She's smiling and just feeling like she's on cloud 9 aka she's a dirty whore who is addicted to drugs.