Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Id rather be 2 inches taller than +1 point in looks

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Im starting to think that height might be more important than looks. I think the incel and lookism community is a littler bit over obsessive when it comes to facial attractiveness. Normies dont care about face as much as we think they do but height is something that has a biological response. The taller you are the more presence you will have and more people will notice you. Not only will women be more attracted to you but you will also have more social status and dominance

Lol you will just be taller subhuman invisible to women still

Lol you will just be taller subhuman invisible to women still
because if i had +1 in looks id totally be a giga chad slayer. get the fuck out of there low iq troll

Depends, how would you rate yourself? Going from 5 to 6 is a huge jump, for example. Or 4 to 5. Basically the higher you go up the scale, the bigger the change

I am 6 feet and nobody gives a fuck even though i heightmog 90% of people i come across jfl if you think height means anything

maximum autism, youre 5'9 and acting like youre some turbo manlet.

face> height.

stop coping

Would 2 inches even make that much of a difference?

The reason you think height is more important is because culturally and socially we have been forced to think it is. And the reason for that is that height is an objective quantity while facial attractiveness is subjective. A 6ft2'' is a 6ft2'' for everyone. But how would you say that someone is as good looking as, say, Brad Pitt? How would you say it? What should girls write in their tinder bios to say that they want a guy that is as good looking as him? There is no real measure of that. But saying that they want a 6ft guy is easy and that is very clear. And I think this is why some people feel that height is more important. So while girls can say that, that doesn't mean face is less important. In reality from what I have seen facial attractiveness is what differentiates average looking people from models and movie starts. Even musicians.

Face>Height

I need at least 3 inches to compenstate for my face

I used to think this way until I was blackpilled. Ya gotta realize that 2018 feeemayles ALREADY have 6'+ guys orbiting them. The only thing that separates the players from the rejects is FACE.

Don't agree, face is more important than anything. That doesn't mean that height isn't paramount, it's obviously very important. I just think you need to be at least halfway attractive to make height count.

I have seen 6' curry getting nothing but shit. If you are a curry it does not matter even if you are 9' tall.

face is cope its all about being tall and NT with average face

intimidating other men>being a little more attractive facewise to gurlz

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back