Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids dating men taller than them should be illegal

TheMonk

TheMonk

Greycel
When I become president my first law will be outlaw relationships where the man is taller than the woman. Imagine all the incel tallfags who can no longer use height to get laid :feelskek:

Realistically and in practice the law would probably be 3" taller. So a 5"5 foid could only date someone 5"8 or shorter. Imagine 5"0 currycels drowning in pussy cause they can fuck any woman they want. Goddamn what a dream.

Lifefuel for shortcels and it's our only hope. If you see me running for president one day my main agenda will be making foids dating tall men illegal. Please vote for me.

Before people say it's a pipe dream. If manlets as well as giraffes (women taller than 5"8) vote for this. (which is likely) we will be saved. The only losers here are short women and chads. Everyone else benefits.

Last edited:
I like your ideas.

Im getting too old for all these mental masturbations and ideas that will be never realised anyway

Last edited:
relative height difference is about 5inches though

Im getting too old for all these mental masturbations and idea that will be never realised anyway
Even if it did happen there would be a huge mass suicide epidemic across the world also JFL there would be foid mental health billboards everywhere:feelskek:

When I become
Stopped reading right there. Incels don't acquire giga NT positions.
Im getting too old for all these mental masturbations and idea that will be never realised anyway
True. All of us will just rot like we all always do. Great people are destined for greatness unlike us.

Foids will just have to resort to illegally dating tallfags

True. All of us will just rot like we all always do. Great people are destined for greatness unlike us.
True. But thERe is one way anyone can become great with some balls and a piece of steal :society:

True. But thERe is one way anyone can become great with some balls and a piece of steal :society:
To add to my statement: only a few choosen can become hERos. :society:

Im getting too old for all these mental masturbations and ideas that will be never realised anyway
im not giving up yet. I will ascend illegally or legally. It's up to the voters. Legally by passing laws. Illegally by holding a foid down against her will and dominating her (ofc with consent ;) )

life aint worth living as incel bro. id rathe ascend and be in jail.

i know escrotceling is possible. but fuck that shit. i am not paying a foid to be grossed out by having consesual sex with me

im not giving up yet. I will ascend illegally or legally. It's up to the voters. Legally by passing laws. Illegally by holding a foid down against her will and dominating her (ofc with consent ;) )

life aint worth living as incel bro. id rathe ascend and be in jail.

i know escrotceling is possible. but fuck that shit. i am not paying a foid to be grossed out by having consesual sex with me
Glowing hard today, arent we ?