Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I'd gladly fuck a woman with a high body count

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
My view at addressing ascension is pure pragmatism. Beggars cannot be choosers, so if a hot enough girl wanted to fuck me then I'd take it. This doesn't mean I'd date her. I don't feel confident in myself for dating and I don't know how to address my insecurities so the best I can hope for at the moment is continuing my efforts towards ascension and looksmaxxing. I can also use the cope of not wanting a virgin if i lose it later since I am not a virgin myself. I won't cope any further however.

Last edited:
I'd fuck but treat her like the cumrag she is.

most women are into this, feminism is a lie when she's squirting on you :feelsLSD:
They call it empowering but it's actually more degrading to be a loose whore than to be modest and serving their husbands.

most women are into this, feminism is a lie when she's squirting on you :feelsLSD:
abby_shapiro_hyperborea.gif

They call it empowering but it's actually more degrading to be a loose whore than to be modest and serving their husbands.
bdsm psychology is law.

If I was desperately hungry I would search the trash outside for leftover pieces of food.

Same. Fucking retarded if you want a shy virgin gf instead of a experienced nasty whore for drug fueled orgies :smonk::feelzez:

Well, it's not like you have top 0.001 luck of finding a girl with bc lower than 50 anyway. Almost all foids are used up, it sort of a norm nowadays.

Last edited:
Every moderately attractive woman has a high body count

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Dude this is what we all say what was the point?

My view at addressing ascension is pure pragmatism. Beggars cannot be choosers, so if a hot enough girl wanted to fuck me then I'd take it. This doesn't mean I'd date her. I don't feel confident in myself for dating and I don't know how to address my insecurities so the best I can hope for at the moment is continuing my efforts towards ascension and looksmaxxing. I can also use the cope of not wanting a virgin since I am not a virgin myself. I won't cope any further however.
Having sex with a woman with a high body count was never the issue.

If you plan on marrying her and fostering healthy respectable children, then you're a fucking retard though.

As long as you're a degenerate who doesn't give a shit about a woman who's trustworthy, or has good morals and values to pass on to your kids, then plow away

Last edited:
would you fuck a used fleshlight as well?

As long as you're a degenerate who doesn't give a shit about a woman who's trustworthy, or has good morals and values to pass on to your kids, then plow away

If you have a huge dick it can work well but if you're small, you will fail to have pleasure due to insecurity kicking in. Further exacerbated by lack of experience.

I would probably even date her for a couple of days,but try to escape the relationship before she dumps me.

Same. Fucking retarded if you want a shy virgin gf instead of a experienced nasty whore for drug fueled orgies :smonk::feelzez:
well a gf and a whore are different, i never said i'd date a whore

Yes they can. You can beg for food and choose to refuse food you are allergic to.
you missed the point, the point of "beggars can't be choosers" is that if you are desperate, you must be content with what is offered, since you are begging and no one is obligated to help out a beggar but they do it anyways.
"hot enough" means you are choosing to reject non-hot girls, lel
good point, time to landwhalemax :soy:

well a gf and a whore are different, i never said i'd date a whore
Best gf would be an NSFW ASMR e-whore or onlyfans sl00t. Imagine your sweetee making 25k a month by licking a microphone or posting feet pics and ripping off reddit simps. Then you come home from your wageslave job, bang her and laugh about her simps :feelsYall:

are you dumb or what ?

Women with high body count fuck above average and very attractive men:feelskek:

If you wanna have sex with a women with high body count just see an hooker.

The hell are these bizarre fantasies « if a women with high body count wanted to fuck me , I would « ?

Literally all modern woman past twenties have at least had more than 5 guys :feelskek:

Best gf would be an NSFW ASMR e-whore or onlyfans sl00t. Imagine your sweetee making 25k a month by licking a microphone or posting feet pics and ripping off reddit simps. Then you come home from your wageslave job, bang her and laugh about her simps :feelsYall:

That’s blackpill 101 :

When a women is a slut , she is not with every men

Literally the only women who are slut with everyone is prostitute

My view at addressing ascension is pure pragmatism. Beggars cannot be choosers, so if a hot enough girl wanted to fuck me then I'd take it. This doesn't mean I'd date her. I don't feel confident in myself for dating and I don't know how to address my insecurities so the best I can hope for at the moment is continuing my efforts towards ascension and looksmaxxing. I can also use the cope of not wanting a virgin since I am not a virgin myself. I won't cope any further however.

@Dregster666 thoughts on this reply?
Incredibly Based and straight to the point :bigbrain: it's so Based that Im a forgive his lazy effort of a thread and not move it to the sewers where reddit link threads rightfully belong :feelshehe::society:

Incredibly Based and straight to the point :bigbrain: it's so Based that Im a forgive his lazy effort of a thread and not move it to the sewers where reddit link threads rightfully belong :feelshehe::society:
:cryfeels:

Women with high body count fuck above average and very attractive men:feelskek:
this applies to women in general but HBC could plausibly have wider standards and fuck average men too I dunno

Same, but never commit

Everyone should take the ecstasy pill :feelzez: :whatfeels: :feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back