Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I'd feel bad for dating a Stacy while everyone else gets sub-5

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
Every time I picture myself dating a super hot, 10/10 blonde GigaStacy it is accompanied by feelings of injustice.

Why do I get to experience the pinnacle of feminine love and adoration while most others have to settle for an ugly sheboon that gives them attitude all the time and constantly empties their pockets?

I feel like that's so unfair. Even more so because if I were to turn into a Chad, I would know what it's like to be on the other end of the spectrum.

I was watching this vlog in Spanish from a very popular Mexican of Gook ancestry with his (also Mexican) Stacy gf (he's about the same height as her but is a statusmaxxed betabuxxer) and all I can think of is... how is it fair that HE as a mid-tier gook normie get HER? While others in his range are getting with sheboons and ran thru single mothers :feelsUnreal:

we all deserve a Stacy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back