Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Icecat767, Jesus H. Fucking Christ

Celius

Celius

-
If Doogy, Sigma and WishIStayedHome had a threesome:

Unreal

This is just not healthy. I mean, I don’t condone targeting r/inceltear members individually purely because it goes against everything we preach and if we wanna berate these people, we should do it in a preservative manner where we mention them as a whole not by giving them their taste of their own medicine by condemning one at a time personally (seriously, how’s IT screenshotting every depressed and isolated user here any different than those sick content creators who encourage their mentally ill horde of parasocial audience to go attack and abuse some random person on the internet?) but HOLY FUCK if I can’t just taste his glimmering mania spreading all over his posts.

Just glancing at his profile gives me a sense of foreboding, it’s like he has this nonstop passive aggressive toxic aura about him that genuinely makes me dread the thought of being near his vicinity for 5 seconds and it’s not just exclusive to him, every r/inceltear member makes me feel eerie.

Ice, I know for a fact you’re reading this and I know there’s no way in hell to negotiate with your kind but my advice to you is to definitely find better hobbies, seeing as how it appears that you’re spending a good chunk of your hours browsing this forum in an infuriating fashion. There’s a million ways to cope in this world and putting down lonely men as a way to desperately make your life seem less shitty isn’t one of them. It’s like those fat people who constantly make fun of Nikocado as a way to make themselves feel better about their own fatness when in actuality, they’re just as repulsive and miserable as Nick is.

Like I would take an advice from an incel! :soy: :lul:

You should. I mean, you absolutely should, I’m not suggesting anything particularly noxious, am I? I may be a borderline loser with nothing going for me, but at least I’m here to cope, not to stir shit and constantly make fun of young men in need of company and professional help, of which I’m also one.

It’s like those fat people who constantly make fun of Nikocado as a way to make themselves feel better about their own fatness when in actuality, they’re just as repulsive and miserable as Nick is.
you seriously think a fat NTfag with a gf or fat woman feels as bad as that slob nikocado?

you seriously think a fat NTfag with a gf or fat woman feels as bad as that slob nikocado?
No, you’ve missed my point. Most people just genuinely identify themselves as morally superior to those weaker than them and start to ceaselessly hate on targeted individuals purely because THEY WANT TO ESCAPE FROM THEMSELVES. They can’t stand their own lives, so naturally as a way to cope, they cling onto hating others. Very similar to how a lot of users here also nonstop hate women, even if they haven’t even been rejected by any of them.

Didn’t Doogy also literally admit himself that he feels better about his shitty life when he’s browsing here?

Reminder he had an account here and was a regular poster

Is there actually a confirmation for this? It would be very interesting if that’s the case. I’d imagine that’s what a lot of the users here will turn into after they get a whiff of pussy: immensely resentful of what they were before.

Is there actually a confirmation for this? It would be very interesting if that’s the case. I’d imagine that’s what a lot of the users here will turn into after they get a whiff of pussy: immensely resentful of what they were before.
he used to be @FuRed and he was an infiltrator from the very beggining.
he used to post some posts in IT "for attention" until he was exposed as a full infiltrator

he used to post some posts in IT "for attention" until he was exposed as a full infiltrator
Joined 2021, last seen: 2023, posts: 4,609.

That’s gotta be really fucking sad to dedicate so much and all for what? Literally what?

I thought it was a woman?

Embarrassing who else is like that here god knows

Embarrassing who else is like that here god knows
there used to be a female infiltrator with like 10k+ posts.
you could never know who's behind the keyboard.
i might be a stacy writing this or a blue haired feminist whore (im not, i posted my chest hair image one time and my vocaroo)

Ive hated this guy for a long time. I genuinely hope he kills himself

Icecat7 is a faggot

The dude is an incel himself. He's exactly like doogy and braziliansigma, a loser at the bottom of the barrel, but he wants to at least feel superior to incels. Many such cases

JUST FROM THE SCENT, I can clearly tell he does incel traits. If you can't beat them, join them :feelsLSD: