Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should @FuRed be banned?

Should he?

• Yes

Votes: 67 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 16.3%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
He is an IT infiltrator

Him mocking incels:

Thanks @Mecoja for all the info :feelsokman:

Wtf go eat your tendies bro :soy:
I'm just giving you life advice and you reject it :soy:

I told you fags he was an infiltrator. Nigga denying lookism on an incel forum is a major infiltrator redflag :lul::lul::lul:

Why do we now have to make polls to decide whether or not AN IT POSTER should get banned or not??????

I told you fags he was an infiltrator. Nigga denying lookism on an incel forum is a major infiltrator redflag :lul::lul::lul:

I'm not interested in your opinion retard, go back to your basement :soy:
PrincessNiggy, please tell him that I'm right?

He was always sus to me because of how he was insanely aggressive and confrontational ever since he joined and immediately started calling everyone here basement dwellers etc

Now I see he unironically posts on IncelTears:feelsugh: That is so fucking embarrassing, if he was shit talking us on MGTOW or something it could be excusable but this nigga was posting on a board for feminists and trannies

@Robtical ban him plz

Making a comment is fine but a post isn't. @PrestonYnot- @Deleted member 36467 @Deleted member 37269 were banned for making a post on IT.

Him mocking incels: View attachment 560987

Thanks @Mecoja for all the info :feelsokman:
Check the date fool, May '21, FOUR months before I came to incels.is.

I made that post in a period where I was basically still beefing with the moderators of incels.is, you will notice many of those moderators are no longer here PRECISELY because they were not appropriate.

Notice how I basically stopped posting on Reddit COMPLETELY after my account on incels.is was cleared and approved in September '21. I UNDERSTOOD very well the conditions for me posting here.

Now stop this please, I suggest you go after the greys that truly deserve the hunting

I made that post in a period where I was basically still beefing with the moderators of incels.is, you will notice many of those moderators are no longer here PRECISELY because they were not appropriate.

Notice how I basically stopped posting on Reddit COMPLETELY after my account on incels.is was cleared and approved in September '21. I UNDERSTOOD very well the conditions for me posting here.

Now stop this please, I suggest you go after the greys that truly deserve the hunting
No fuck off out of here, you legit trynna convince me that you hated incels so much that you went out of your own way to screenshot and post on IT, but now you are one of us???? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Its like some KKK cracker joins BLM out of nowhere :lul::lul::lul::lul:

How is this an argument? Things that you do outside the forum matter. I can't have sex before registering and claim that I'm Incel and belong here afterwards.

I knew it he is the guy that said that manlets slay more then tall guys do lmao.

You already had an account here way before that, you kept posting there and you keep denying the blackpill ( for example: ''muh short guys have more sex than tall guys'')

Everyone was bluepilled once, little fact everyone forgets when hunting for newbies lmao.

Don't worry, if he pays his unban fee he'll be immune to anything

He’s playing for both sides. :feelswhat:

Everyone was bluepilled once, little fact everyone forgets when hunting for newbies lmao.
There is a clear difference between being bluepilled and mocking incels while posting on an anti-incel subreddit

Why do we now have to make polls to decide whether or not AN IT POSTER should get banned or not??????
Because our new admin is probably an infiltrator himself, this site is doomed to failure

There is a clear difference between being bluepilled and mocking incels while posting on an anti-incel subreddit
No fuck off out of here, you legit trynna convince me that you hated incels so much that you went out of your own way to screenshot and post on IT, but now you are one of us???? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
All this wothout even mentioning how he keeps denying blackpill and lookism. Obvious infiltrator.

Inceltears was our major source of propaganda and exposure, a lot of people who are in this forum comes from there or have some relation with that subreddit.

Keep in mind now he will most likely go in a frenzy deleting his old posts, just like he did on looksmax.

What other forums are there? this place is getting too cucked, fat dick is destroying this place. :feelsjuice:

Inceltears was our major source of propaganda and exposure, a lot of people who are in this forum comes from there or have some relation with that subreddit.
Yea but i never posted there shitting on inkwells :lul:

To be honest, you're right, IT at times feels more incel than this forum

Hold on. The Reddit account you linked is IceCat767. The screenshot that shows the mocking is icecat387.

I don't like FuRed either but the evidence isn't very convincing.

Weird stuff like that does happen sometimes

View: https://youtu.be/1n1SKcq7J4s&t=81

I admit it's weird but it does happen

Hold on. The Reddit account you linked is IceCat767. The screenshot that shows the mocking is icecat387.

He admitted its him on BDMT

Just change 2 digits to completely anonymize yourself theory

Look at the posts in the 767, he is suspected of also being 387 (he even didn't deny that)

Yes, but why hide that? Why don't say that you are from there, changed your views and therefore not an infiltrator?

Why he kept posting there after that? That's the issue with it

Look at the posts in the 767, he is suspected of also being 387 (he even didn't deny that)
IT banned my ass because they said I was an incel

GET THAT THRU YOUR HEADS IDIOTS
Yehh the guys you accuse me of being actually had to ban me

Now stop this stupid shit OP close this shit

@Notorious Inkler @Quarantined @Uggo Mongo You were right, he mislead us all. :shock:

Is that him? @trying to ascend

Last edited:
He admitted its him on BDMT
Just dug onto the Reddit account. Two months was his last post on IT.

Yup, he's an infiltrator.

Get him out of here.

Yes, but why hide that? Why don't say that you are from there, changed your views and therefore not an infiltrator?

Why he kept posting there after that? That's the issue with it
I DIDN'T keep posting there after idiot

IT banned my ass because they said I was an incel

GET THAT THRU YOUR HEADS IDIOTS
Yehh the guys you accuse me of being actually had to ban me

Now stop this stupid shit OP close this shit
it's over for you. Who will try to bluepill the forum now?

We are being held hostages by fat dick, just ban the dude already, this is like a jew lover not being banned in a neonazi community, EVERY FUCKING PERSON HATES THIS DUDE, HE MUST LEAVE, THIS IS A COMMUNITY, NOT FAT DICK'S DOLLHOUSE

I don't really respect basement dweller tier incels opinions, I don't think that's a secret nor against the rules tbh.

However I never insult them directly, actually often I try to give them advice.
You will note, I have NOT posted ANY thread on IT since coming to incels.is except to promote based Todd Thundercock.

Anyway I'll make a new thread about this

@FuRed lives in the UK and once dated a "very unattractive girl". He only had sex with her once and then took a long shower afterward. He then said he knew what prostituted women must often feel like.

giphy-30-gif.363475

Jfl it is :lul:

This is the dude who said he would beat up youngcels like @Broly and @Lycan :feelskek:
Even the thumbnail has the soy face :soy: