Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR IAM DECAYING KEK! The result of SHIT GEN AND CIRCUMSTANCE

Izayacel

Izayacel

BLUT DURST ! "
★★★★★
Not only do i have Asthma , while being
5 8 Nigger , No

I recently Got Hardcore phimosis and now a Blister on My fucking Back that IS annoying AS fuck

Was i such a Shit in My Past Life , that this is My punishment?

Or is RNG Not on My Side ( what IS propably the Case )

This Is the result of denial , rejection and Shit Genetics .

Body so weak , It cant even heal Properly ...

:smonk::feelsclown::society:

Last edited:
We got bodies from a dollar store, malfunction at every turn.

LMAO can phimosis appear out of nowhere? Brutal, details brocel please..

How do you even get this though, don't you just have to wash your dick regularly to avoid this?
No Idea man maybe overfapped and at night i rarely wash after fapping so maybe it was that.

You can still Piss and Shit , Just cant retract the foreskin ( If your Not circumcised )

No Idea man maybe overfapped and at night i rarely wash after fapping so maybe it was that.

You can still Piss and Shit , Just cant retract the foreskin ( If your Not circumcised )
I don't think you washed your hands properly before fapping, I've sometimes went days without washing my dick (well in the past) and I fapped every single day, no Phimosis

I don't think you washed your hands properly before fapping, I've sometimes went days without washing my dick (well in the past) and I fapped every single day, no Phimosis
I never wash My hands before fapping , lul , Well Just Take Care of your Penis Properly and that Shit wont Happen to you .

Not only do i have Asthma , while being
5 8 Nigger , No

I recently Got Hardcore phimosis and now a Blister on My fucking Back that IS annoying AS fuck

Was i such a Shit in My Past Life , that this is My punishment?

Or is RNG Not on My Side ( what IS propably the Case )

This Is the result of denial , rejection and Shit Genetics .

Body so weak , It cant even heal Properly ...

:smonk::feelsclown::society:
Nigcel and shortcel, lololololo. Only way to become Tyrone is to thugmaxxxxx, cant do that no.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back