Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I work Walmart spark deliveries. Perfect job for an incel. what do you do for a living?

Yep. Very relatable. Right now as I type this, one of my co workers is literally sleeping in front of me in full view of the nurses and no one gives a fuck lmao
I used to have a job like that around nurses. Everyone would sleep because the job is a joke even though they have good jobs on paper. We are forced to work so hard on boring worthless jobs so yes when I get the chance I take advantage and sleep because I'm not a robot. This is all by design I'm sure... I'm capable of much more but the psych ward taking away my gun rights basically was the nail in the coffin.

I am working on my degree.
No idea what the fuck I'm gonna do with it. Probably gonna LDAR or rope after it ends.

I got tired of bad jobs so now i'm neeting as long as possible. I will never work a bad job again, I'll 100 percent rather start escalating daily life situations until i'm officially medically declared insane and depressed so that the jobcenter has no legal basis to force me to take low paying garbage jobs. Even what used to be a median income 10 years ago doesn't cut it anymore nowadays. If a job can't secure me a good life and give me the possibility to purchase property and things like that in let's say the next 3 years or so, i won't do it. There is no point in working as an ugly male in the modern world unless it absolutely guarantees you authority and wealth.
Based.
I also quit all jobs. Job should bring you at least a minuscule advantage. Either you are working for a minimum wage but in good [psychological] conditions or you work in bad conditions but you earn much more money.
Working for a minimum or slightly higher wage in bad [psychological] conditions is an abuse against common sense and one's nature.

Based.
I also quit all jobs. Job should bring you at least a minuscule advantage. Either you are working for a minimum wage but in good [psychological] conditions or you work in bad conditions but you earn much more money.
Working for a minimum or slightly higher wage in bad [psychological] conditions is an abuse against common sense and one's nature.
Right. It's absolutely against our nature to begin with.

We work decades in soul destroying jobs to buy and pay off a small house (many people never get there) whereas for 99 percent of our existence (atleast here in europe) people would simply find a free space of land, the community would get together and build a house in a couple months that you will live in for the rest of your life. Pretty much exactly how the amish in the usa do it till this day. Then you get a wife have kids and either run a small farm or work as a tradesman. Is it an easy life, no but it's in tune with nature and a million times better, free and rewarding than this rat race type of shit we have here nowadays.

I can't believe anyone plays these new games with how anti-male / woke asf they are. If you've seen any of the new Game Award clips... you'll know what I mean. Dogshit feminist LGBTPedo propaganda.

Right. It's absolutely against our nature to begin with.

We work decades in soul destroying jobs to buy and pay off a small house (many people never get there) whereas for 99 percent of our existence (atleast here in europe) people would simply find a free space of land, the community would get together and build a house in a couple months that you will live in for the rest of your life. Pretty much exactly how the amish in the usa do it till this day. Then you get a wife have kids and either run a small farm or work as a tradesman. Is it an easy life, no but it's in tune with nature and a million times better, free and rewarding than this rat race type of shit we have here nowadays.
Working without reward as an ugly male is depressing and cucked.
I worked at two jobs before (((covid))) and rented a flat only to return from work and see my ugly face in the mirror.
While jobless Chad would live much more fulfilled life.

Working without reward as an ugly male is depressing and cucked.
I worked at two jobs before (((covid))) and rented a flat only to return from work and see my ugly face in the mirror.
While jobless Chad would live much more fulfilled life.
Same, i worked a handful of jobs and never got anything but bad pay, bully co-workers and destroying my body out of it. Would come home to an empty tiny apartment with no meaningful money to save up or anything to look forward to. Never again.

Same, i worked a handful of jobs and never got anything but bad pay, bully co-workers and destroying my body out of it. Would come home to an empty tiny apartment with no meaningful money to save up or anything to look forward to. Never again.
Do you live with your parents now?

I do STEM research. Ideal incel job becuz everyone leaves you alone jfl

code monkey wfh.

honestly, i settled for a mediocre position. being constantly stressed out, but with high pay is not worth it as an inkwell imo